1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Type the LYRIC that you're listening to!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Say if you were listening to a song, the next line of lyrics you type.

So imagine I'm listening to all too well
I see this thread.
WOW!
*listens for next lyric*

maybe we got lost in translation maybe i asked too much

doesn't have to be a taylor swift song

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Type the LYRIC that you're listening to!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM

haha mine is Taylor

Never imagined we'd end like this

(The song is last kiss)

Love you Taylor and Happy Birthday... agian!
    Dream With Passion and never stop fighting even for the simplest things :)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Ja!!! happy birthday!!

RE: Type the LYRIC that you're listening to!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Holy Ground

But I don't wanna dance if I'm not dancing with you

Made by Calizzle4 :)

Made by Primafacie :)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:36 AM

The Way I Loved You

You were wild and crazy, just so frusterating, intoxicating, complicating, got away by some mistake and now...

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM

IKYWT Can't wait for the music video!!
    "now I'm lying on the cold hard ground, oh, oh, oh, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble"

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:42 AM

"This slope is Treacherous"

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:52 AM

and he's long gone when he met me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Shake, Shake, Shake by Bronze Radio Return:

Find a drink and drain the glass as fast as you can think to
    M E R E D I T H
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me at jmeremere30@gmail.com

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Lyric: Come alive let the moment take you lose control tonight
    Selena Gomez - Hit The Lights

^Credits SwiftieForever13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:17 PM

from your lips she drew a hallelujah

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Silence

(that's from the nonexsistent song i'm listening to)

1)ILYSM NUTELLA 2+3) me

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM

yea you, make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand. You make me GLOOOOOWWW! but a cover up won't let it SHOOOOOOOOWW! so I'm putting my defences out, cause I don't wanna fall in love. If i ever did that, I think id have a heart ATTAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Demi Lovato
    I'm 16 years old, and am SUPER excited to go to The Red Tour on June 29th :) :) :)