1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Speak Now elimination game!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I got this idea from another post, but it was for Red, so here's one for speak now. Basically, every song on her album (Including deluxe songs) will start with 13 points each:

Mine - 13
Sparks Fly - 13
Back to December - 13
Speak Now - 13
Dear John - 13
Mean - 13
The Story of Us - 13
Never Grow Up - 13
Enchanted - 13
Better Than Revenge - 13
Innocent - 13
Haunted - 13
Last Kiss - 13
Long Live - 13
Ours - 13
If This Was a Movie - 13
Superman - 13
Back to December Acoustic - 13
Haunted Acoustic - 13
Mine Pop Mix - 13

Copy and paste the list into your reply.
Then you add a point to your favorite song (Only 1!), and subtract a point from your least favorite.
First song to 23 points wins!

Here is my thoughts, so add onto this!

Mine - 13
Sparks Fly - 13
Back to December - 13
Speak Now - 13
Dear John - 13
Mean - 13
The Story of Us - 13
Never Grow Up - 13
Enchanted - 13
Better Than Revenge - 13
Innocent - 13
Haunted - 13
Last Kiss - 13
Long Live - 13
Ours - 13
If This Was a Movie - 13
Superman - 14 (+)
Back to December Acoustic - 12 (-)
Haunted Acoustic - 13
Mine Pop Mix - 13

By SwiftieForever 13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Speak Now elimination game!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Mine - 13
    Sparks Fly - 13
    Back to December - 13
    Speak Now - 13
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 13
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 14 (+)
    Innocent - 12 (-)
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 13
    Long Live - 13
    Ours - 13
    If This Was a Movie - 13
    Superman - 14
    Back to December Acoustic - 12
    Haunted Acoustic - 13
    Mine Pop Mix - 13
    hi :D

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Mine - 13
    Sparks Fly - 14 (+1)
    Back to December - 13
    Speak Now - 13
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 13
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 14
    Innocent - 12
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 13
    Long Live - 13
    Ours - 13
    If This Was a Movie - 13
    Superman - 14
    Back to December Acoustic - 12
    Haunted Acoustic - 13
    Mine Pop Mix - 12 (-1)

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Mine - 13
    Sparks Fly - 14
    Back to December - 13
    Speak Now - 13
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 13
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 13
    Long Live - 12
    Ours - 13
    If This Was a Movie - 13
    Superman - 14
    Haunted Acoustic - 13
    Mine Pop Mix - 12

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Mine - 13
    Sparks Fly - 14
    Back to December - 13
    Speak Now - 14
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 14
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 13
    Long Live - 12
    Ours - 13
    If This Was a Movie - 13
    Superman - 14
    Haunted Acoustic - 13
    Mine Pop Mix - 11

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Mine - 14
    Sparks Fly - 14
    Back to December - 13
    Speak Now - 14
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 14
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 12
    Long Live - 12
    Ours - 13
    If This Was a Movie - 13
    Superman - 14
    Haunted Acoustic - 13
    Mine Pop Mix - 11

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Mine - 14
    Sparks Fly - 14
    Back to December - 14
    Speak Now - 14
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 14
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 12
    Long Live - 12
    Ours - 13
    If This Was a Movie - 13
    Superman - 14
    Haunted Acoustic - 13
    Mine Pop Mix - 10

(This was very hard.)

I spoke now on June 8th 2011

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Mine - 14
    Sparks Fly - 14
    Back to December - 14
    Speak Now - 14
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 14
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 12
    Long Live - 12
    Ours - 13
    If This Was a Movie - 12
    Superman - 14
    Haunted Acoustic - 13
    Mine Pop Mix - 10

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Mine - 13
    Sparks Fly - 13
    Back to December - 13 (+)
    Speak Now - 13
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 13
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 13
    Long Live - 13
    Ours - 13
    If This Was a Movie - 13
    Superman - 13
    Haunted Acoustic - 13
    Mine Pop Mix - 13 (-)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Mine - 14
    Sparks Fly - 14
    Back to December - 14
    Speak Now - 14
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 14
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 12
    Long Live - 12
    Ours - 13
    If This Was a Movie - 12
    Superman - 14
    Haunted Acoustic - 14
    Mine Pop Mix - 9

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Mine - 14
    Sparks Fly - 14
    Back to December - 14
    Speak Now - 14
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 14
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 11
    Long Live - 12
    Ours - 14
    If This Was a Movie - 12
    Superman - 14
    Haunted Acoustic - 14
    Mine Pop Mix - 9
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Mine - 14
    Sparks Fly - 14
    Back to December - 14
    Speak Now - 14
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 15
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 11
    Long Live - 12
    Ours - 14
    If This Was a Movie - 12
    Superman - 14
    Haunted Acoustic - 14
    Mine Pop Mix - 8

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Sparks Fly - 15
    Back to December - 14
    Speak Now - 14
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 15
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 11
    Long Live - 12
    Ours - 14
    If This Was a Movie - 12
    Superman - 14
    Haunted Acoustic - 14
    Mine Pop Mix - 7

Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Sparks Fly - 15
    Back to December - 14
    Speak Now - 14
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 15
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 10
    Long Live - 12
    Ours - 15
    If This Was a Movie - 12
    Superman - 14
    Haunted Acoustic - 14
    Mine Pop Mix - 7
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Sparks Fly - 14
    Back to December - 14
    Speak Now - 14
    Dear John - 14
    Mean - 15
    The Story of Us - 13
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 10
    Long Live - 12
    Ours - 15
    If This Was a Movie - 12
    Superman - 14
    Haunted Acoustic - 14
    Mine Pop Mix - 7

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Mine - 14
    Sparks Fly - 15
    Back to December - 13
    Speak Now - 13
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 13
    The Story of Us - 14
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 13
    Long Live - 13
    Ours - 13
    If This Was a Movie - 14
    Superman - 13
    Haunted Acoustic - 13
    Mine Pop Mix - 11

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Mine - 13
    Sparks Fly - 13
    Back to December - 13
    Speak Now - 13
    Dear John - 13
    Mean - 13
    The Story of Us - 12
    Never Grow Up - 13
    Enchanted - 13
    Better Than Revenge - 13
    Innocent - 13
    Haunted - 13
    Last Kiss - 13
    Long Live - 13
    Ours - 14
    If This Was a Movie - 13
    Superman - 13
    Haunted Acoustic - 13
    Mine Pop Mix - 13
    M E R E D I T H
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me at jmeremere30@gmail.com

RE: Speak Now elimination game!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Mine-13
    Sparks Fly-13
    Back to December-13
    Speak Now-13
    Dear John-13
    Mean-14(+)
    The Story of Us-12
    Never Grow Up-13
    Enchanted-13
    Better Than Revenge-12(-)
    Innocent-13
    Haunted-13
    Last Kiss-13
    Long Live-13
    Ours-14
    If This Was a Movie-13
    Superman-13
    Back to December Acoustic-13
    Haunted Acoustic-13
    Mine Pop Mix-13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Mine-13
    Sparks Fly-13
    Back to December-13
    Speak Now-13
    Dear John-13
    Mean-14(+)
    The Story of Us-12
    Never Grow Up-13
    Enchanted-13
    Better Than Revenge-12(-)
    Innocent-13
    Haunted-13
    Last Kiss-13
    Long Live-14
    Ours-14
    If This Was a Movie-12
    Superman-13
    Haunted Acoustic-13
    Mine Pop Mix-13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Mine-13
    Sparks Fly-13
    Back to December-13
    Speak Now-13
    Dear John-13
    Mean-14
    The Story of Us-12
    Never Grow Up-13
    Enchanted-13
    Better Than Revenge-12
    Innocent-13
    Haunted-13
    Last Kiss-13
    Long Live-15(+)
    Ours-14
    If This Was a Movie-12
    Superman-12(-)
    Haunted Acoustic-13
    Mine Pop Mix-13
    i used to be i see sparks fly

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Mine-13
    Sparks Fly-13
    Back to December-13
    Speak Now-13
    Dear John-13
    Mean-14
    The Story of Us-12
    Never Grow Up-13
    Enchanted-13
    Better Than Revenge-12
    Innocent-13
    Haunted-13
    Last Kiss-13
    Long Live-15
    Ours-15(+)
    If This Was a Movie-11(-)
    Superman-12
    Haunted Acoustic-13
    Mine Pop Mix-13

Thanks to Reshmi4Bieber for this graphic, please visit her shop :)