Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Answer a Question with a Song Title

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I have no idea, but I hope it will be the best day of my life.
    Check out my profile!!

I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Answer a Question with a Song Title

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:58 AM

long_live_us wrote:
    It's Saturday night what are you going to do?

I'm going to breathe.

What would you say if you were talking to your crush?

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Today Was a Fairytale

What would you do if you met Taylor?
    I spoke now on 11/13/11
    :)
    I will turn RED on 4/10/13
    :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I would probably burst into tears 'cause I'm enchanted.

What would you do if the radio is playing your favorite song?

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Dance like it was Something to Dance For,

What would you say to someone that you would never say to their face?

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM

loving you was RED!

What will you do if you are the president of the US?

Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Everything Has Changed :)

What would you do if you were Tay and Harry dates you?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I'd want him to stay stay stay.

What do you think of the people at your school?

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud ;)

RE: Answer a Question with a Song Title

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Enchanting

How do you deal with stress?
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Theluckyswifti

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:24 AM

I just try to Breathe.

When was your first kiss?

Thanks Pippy for the graphic!!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:07 AM

when i'm 15 hahah

Who is you crush?
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Tim McGraw is my crush.

How long do you want to live?

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I want to long live :)
    or
    I want to live forever and always

What is the best part of Christmas season for you?
    ~OlIvIa :)
    RiP rOnAn
    "U fOuGhT hArD lIkE aN ArMy GuY"
    "i LoVe YoU tO ThE mOoN aNd BaCk"
    "CoMe On BaBy WiTh Me We'Re GoNnA fLy AwAy FrOm HeRe"
    "U wErE mY bEsT 4 yEaRs"

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:34 AM

its a time for Change

where will you be in 15 years?
    I got to speak now on the 29th of March 2011

Taylor Swift made this careless mans careful daughter fearless

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I will be trying to find a place in this world

What do you like to do with your friends and family?
    ~OlIvIa :)
    RiP rOnAn
    "U fOuGhT hArD lIkE aN ArMy GuY"
    "i LoVe YoU tO ThE mOoN aNd BaCk"
    "CoMe On BaBy WiTh Me We'Re GoNnA fLy AwAy FrOm HeRe"
    "U wErE mY bEsT 4 yEaRs"

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Go to an all night diner.

How do you feel today?
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Enchanted

What is the first thing you see when you look up?

Shoppe

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Fearless

What do u like to read?
    [ made by Guppy1313

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I like to read with my Eyes Open

What would you tell your friend if they were nervous for something?

The fabulous grapic above is made by the wonderful Primafacie!

The amazing grapic above it made by the flaw

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Because when your Fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, your gonna believe them

What would you tell your best guy friend who your in love with?
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'