1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

About you.....

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:29 PM

This is sorta a game....
Copy and paste this and fill it out about you and see who has anything in common with you!

My name is......
I been a Swiftie since.....
I am ...... years old.
I seen Taylor live ...... times.
My favorite section to post at in Taylor Connect is.....
My favorite song of Taylor's is ......
My favorite holiday is ......
My favorite book is......
My favorite movie is......
My favorite Taylor Merchandise is ......
I joined Taylor Connect ...... (approximently)
I have ...... posts on Taylor Connect.

---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: About you.....

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:30 PM

My name is Michaela!
    I been a Swiftie since January 2008!
    I am 13 years old!
    I seen Taylor live 4 times.
    My favorite section to post at in Taylor Connect is Merchandise.
    My favorite song of Taylor's is all of them!
    My favorite holiday is Christmas (21 DAYS)
    My favorite book is Catching Fire!
    My favorite movie is The Hunger Games!!!
    My favorite Taylor Merchandise is meet and greet autograph!
    I joined Taylor Connect February 2012.
    I have 2211 posts on Taylor Connect.
    ---

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:38 PM

my name is Emily
    i have been a Swiftie since: 2008
    i am 14 years old
    i have seen Tay live once
    My favorite section to post at in Taylor Connect is the forums
    my favorite song of Taylor's:ALL
    my favorite holiday is Christmas
    my favorite book is: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
    my favorite movies is: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2
    my favorite Taylor Merchandise: concert program
    i have 602 posts on TC
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Tribute, OneRepublican, Sheeranator :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM

My name is Katie
    I've been a Swiftie since 2008
    I'm 10 years old
    I've seen Taylor 1 time
    My favorite place to post at in Taylor Connect is Games
    My favorite Taylor song is all of them!!
    My favorite holiday is Christmas
    My favorite book is The Hunger Games!!!!!!
    My favorite movie is The Hunger Games
    My favorite Taylor merchandise is Taylor backpack
    I joined Taylor Connect June 2012
    I have 1488 posts on TC

By: TheWomderstruckSwiftie
    I love you, Evann

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:52 PM

My name is Gianna
    I been a Swiftie since a few months ago... October!
    I am 15 years old.
    I seen Taylor live 0 times. :(
    My favorite section to post at in Taylor Connect is... I've never been to a tay's concert :(
    My favorite song of Taylor's is Sparks Fly (hard to choose)
    My favorite holiday is ALL OF THEM
    My favorite book is Harry Potter saga, The Hunger Game trilogy, The Mortal Instruments saga, the Immortals saga, the Martina Valiente triology...
    My favorite movie is All of harry potter, all of THG (yup, I love movies before watching them) all the mortal instruments, men in black, madagascar, :D
    My favorite Taylor Merchandise is t-shirts!
    I joined Taylor Connect october, i think... (approximently)
    I have 300 posts on Taylor Connect.
    [url=http://25.media.t/]http://25.media.t[/url][/signature]

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:55 PM

My name is Mikayla.
    I've been a Swifty since January 2008.
    I am thirteen years old.
    I've seen Taylor live one time.
    My favorite section to post at in Taylor Connect is Off Topic or All Things Taylor.
    My favorite song of Taylor's is currently All Too Well.
    My favorite holiday is Christmas.
    My favorite book is any book in The Hunger Games trilogy or Pretty Little Liars series.
    My favorite movie is the Hunger Games.
    My favorite Taylor Merchandise is my guitar pick from Andrea Swift.
    I joined Taylor Connect February 2012... I joined the original one in 2009, I believe.
    I have 1,640 posts on Taylor Connect. 1,641 after I post this!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM

My name is Megan
    I been a Swiftie since 2006
    I am fifteen years old.
    I seen Taylor live once.
    My favorite section to post at in Taylor Connect is off topic or graphics
    My favorite song of Taylor's is Uh it changes but right now it's All Too Well
    My favorite holiday is CHRISTMAS
    My favorite book is that's like asking a mother to pick her favourite child.
    My favorite movie is... Oh my God, I have no idea
    My favorite Taylor Merchandise is my Fearless blanket
    I joined Taylor Connect November 16th 2010
    I have almost 500 posts on Taylor Connect. On old TC I had over 5000 but TC isn't that great anymore so I rarely post.

Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 1:23 PM

My name is Brie
    I've been a swiftie since I was thirteen years old
    I am 17 years old
    I've seen Taylor once
    My favorite section to post at in Taylor Connect is Games
    My favorite song of Taylor's is Enchanted
    My favorite holiday is Halloween & Christmas (sorry I can't choose)
    My favorite book is The Fault In Our Stars
    My favorite movie is The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
    My favorite Taylor merchandise is her Wonderstruck perfume
    I joined Taylor Connect in June 2013
    I have 302 posts on Taylor Connect

Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM

My name is Carrie
    I been a Swiftie since 2009.
    I am 13 years old. (dig that).
    I seen Taylor live 0 times.
    My favorite section to post at in Taylor Connect is Games or Off Topic.
    My favorite song of Taylor's is All Too Well
    My favorite holiday is Christmas
    My favorite book is anything Harry Potter.
    My favorite movie is The Hunger Games.
    My favorite Taylor Merchandise is any album.
    I joined Taylor Connect May 2013.
    I have 1931 posts on Taylor Connect.

^Credits to Silver

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 4:29 AM

My name is Alex
    I been a Swiftie since Speak Now came out.
    I am 16 years old.
    I seen Taylor live 0 times.
    My favorite section to post at in Taylor Connect is The Games section
    My favorite song of Taylor's is last kiss, Haunted, SBT, IKYWT, The last time.. I just can't choose
    My favorite holiday is don't have one
    My favorite book are the Percy Jackson and heroes of Olympus books
    My favorite movie is Men in Black 3, Stargate: The ark of truth and the proposal(and more)
    My favorite Taylor Merchandise is her perfume
    I joined Taylor Connect about a year ago
    I have 1060- something posts on Taylor Connect.

Long Live old friends.
    Long Live the walls we crashed trough. I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 9:08 PM

My name is...... John
    I been a Swiftie since..... Part-time since 2009/2010 when she first caught my eye, Turned full-time October 2012
    I am ...... 34 years old.
    I seen Taylor live ...... 0 times.
    My favorite section to post at in Taylor Connect is..... Off-Topic, Games + All things Taylor
    My favorite song of Taylor's is ...... "Love Story" (first grabbed my attention), "Never Grow Up" + "I Knew you were trouble"
    My favorite holiday is ...... one where I get a rest (that;s most of them ruled out these days)
    My favorite book is...... "John Bailey's Complete Guide to Freshwater fishing", "Advanced Driving" by John Lyons, "Usborne Spy's Guidebook", "Usborne Detective's Handbook" + "Collins Gem SAS Survival Guide"
    My favorite movie is...... an alternating choice between "The Italian Job" (1969), "Ghostbusters", "Star Trek: First Contact", "Die Hard: With a Vengeance", "Lethal Weapon 3", "Lethal Weapon 4", Star Wars (particularly the original trilogy).
    My favorite Taylor Merchandise is ...... dunno, I'm still waiting for cloning technology to make a real live Taylor available.
    I joined Taylor Connect ...... (approximently) c. Feb 2013, then again with my current account in April 2013 after the mods got a bit trigger-happy one weekend.
    I have ...... 510 posts on Taylor Connect when I've posted this 'un.

Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 11:16 PM

My name is Chloe
    I been a Swiftie her first album came out
    I am 17 years old.
    I seen Taylor live once, Friday; twice times.
    My favorite section to post at in Taylor Connect is games, red tour
    My favorite song of Taylor's is All Too Well, Never Grow Up and Lucky You
    My favorite holiday is New Years Eve
    My favorite book is PLL series
    My favorite movie is 500 Days of Summer and Wayne's World
    My favorite Taylor Merchandise is Speak Now tour book, wonderstruck enchanted and fearless bracelet
    I joined Taylor Connect September 2012? Used to have another in 2011 (approximently)
    I have no clue how many posts I have on Taylor Connect.