1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

FIX THE LYRIC!: Taylor Edition

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:06 AM Popular

WELCOME TO FIX THE LYRIC!: TAYLOR EDITION! :)

- RULES -
- The person above you will post a Taylor Swift lyric...BUT one word will be wrong!
- You then post what the wrong word is with the correct word.
- Finally, you post your own Taylor lyric with one word wrong..and so on! :)

EXAMPLE:
Swiftie 1: "And I feel you forget me like I used to hear you breathe."
Swiftie 2: Hear should be feel. "You take my leg and drag me head first, Fearless."
Swiftie 3: Leg is suppose to be hand! "It must have been the way tonight was a fairytale."
And it just keeps going & going. :)

I'll start with an easy one....

"I don't know about you but I'm feeling 82."

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FIX THE LYRIC!: Taylor Edition

Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I've been giving out chances

Time turns flames to embers, you'll have new Decembers..

^from Madeleine (made by Puggy)

Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Time turns flames to embers, you'll have new Septembers

The stakes are rough, the water's high

Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM

The stakes are high, the water's rough

Love is a fierce game unless you play it good and right.

1. Smitha. 2. CC.

Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right

Like lights in a faded shadow

^Avatar and siggy made by Tris

Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM

lights=shadows

it's the last kiss, it's flawless really something, it's fearless

WWTD? R.I.P. Cory Monteith

Puggy

Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 10:33 PM

last kiss should be first kiss
    Bit through the darkness at 3:58

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 12:32 AM

Lit should be bit, and 3:58 should be 1:58! (I think...)

You might know I'm bulletproof, but I'm not

Made by me!
    Av: iwasascarletletter :)

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 1:59 AM

know is meant to be think

People would say, "They're the good ones."

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 2:24 AM

people would say " They're the lucky ones"

Don't you think eighteen's too young to be messed with
    "I'm no one special just another wide eyed girl who's desperately in love with you"

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 2:34 AM

don't you think nineteen's too young

And closed their eyes and said oh my my my

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM

And they rolled their eyes and said oh my my my

I'm a Barbie on the boardwalk...

Notesinsecrecy/LikeAPerfectRhyme

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 5:36 PM

I met Bobby on the boardwalk

Twin Fire Sides and Four Brown Eyes

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Twin Fire Signs, and Four Blue Eyes…

Two Headlights Shine through the sleepless day

my profile got deleted! :( i will add things to my signature soon! :)
    Have a good day,
    Puglover =^.^=

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Two Headlights Shine through the sleepless night

I hear the preacher say speak meow or forever hold your peace...

Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 8:25 PM

I hear the preacher say speak now or forever hold your peace

And I go back to November all the time

^Puggy!
    Thanks Gabriella for the lovely avatar!!

^FlawlesslyWonderstruck

Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 7:35 AM

November should be December

I wore a dress you wore a dark blue t shirt
    "I'm no one special just another wide eyed girl who's desperately in love with you"

Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 7:38 AM

I wore a dress, you wore a dark grey t-shirt
    when your 15 don't forget to look before you run.

Avi & Sig by me(:

Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 3:27 PM

When you're 15, don't forget to looks before you fall

There you stand 17 feet tall...

Notesinsecrecy/LikeAPerfectRhyme

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:10 AM

There you stand 10 feet tall.
    It's a worthless fight
    ♡Miss_Swifty13
    http://twicsy.com/i/HoX6yb
    Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right...

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 12:18 PM

This is a worthwhile fight..

(And you feel so high you can't feel nothing at all..)

WWTD? R.I.P. Cory Monteith

Puggy