Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

FIX THE LYRIC!: Taylor Edition

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:06 AM Popular

WELCOME TO FIX THE LYRIC!: TAYLOR EDITION! :)

- RULES -
- The person above you will post a Taylor Swift lyric...BUT one word will be wrong!
- You then post what the wrong word is with the correct word.
- Finally, you post your own Taylor lyric with one word wrong..and so on! :)

EXAMPLE:
Swiftie 1: "And I feel you forget me like I used to hear you breathe."
Swiftie 2: Hear should be feel. "You take my leg and drag me head first, Fearless."
Swiftie 3: Leg is suppose to be hand! "It must have been the way tonight was a fairytale."
And it just keeps going & going. :)

I'll start with an easy one....

"I don't know about you but I'm feeling 82."

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FIX THE LYRIC!: Taylor Edition

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM

82=22
    it was late I was there I remember it all to well

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM

82 should be 22!

"I remember when we break up,"

Easy!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Oops so sorry I thought no-one posted!

My graphic shop ^

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:50 AM

break should be broke :)

"Why can't you hear, you belong with me."

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:53 AM

" Why can't you SEE
    You and I walk a cute line

My graphic shop ^

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Fragile line! Not cute. :P

"The way you walk, way you talk, way you whisper my name. It's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change."

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:58 AM

"The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name. It's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change."

:)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:59 AM

" I could go back, to all the laughs,"

My graphic shop ^

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Should be "to every laugh." :)

"And I was crying on the porch, begging you please don't go."

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM

"And I was crying on the STAIRCASE, begging you please don't go,"

"You, with your laughs,"

My graphic shop ^

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM

laughs ----> words

"But if this was a concert, you'd be here by now."

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Concert - Movie

"I bet, you're sitting in your chair by a window,"

My graphic shop ^

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM

That one is pretty random.

My graphic shop ^

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Should be the window not a window. :)

"The whole place was dressed to the thirteens."

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:43 PM

thirteens should be nines

Don't wanna dive if you're still on the ground

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM

dive!! it's Fly!! Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.

this is the first time I'm asking you this, put my name on the top of your list

(easy)

Just close your eyes.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:14 PM

TaylorBelongsWithMe13 wrote:
    dive!! it's Fly!! Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.

this is the first time I'm asking you this, put my name on the top of your list

(easy)

Just close your eyes.

At the top of your list,right???

Uhhhhhhhh.....

Cuz I knew you were trouble when you strolled in....

LOLzzz ;)

Credit to Suzie

Credit to TaylorSwiftFan1000.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I Knew You Were Troubled When You Walked in, LOL!

There's something bout the way, the road looks when its just rained.

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Street

Got the radio on, my old ripped jeans

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Ripped should be blue

I GO BACK TO NOVEMBER ALL THE TIME
    Forever Thankful

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.