Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

post a lyric from the song you're listening to!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:25 AM Popular

pretty self-explanatory! i'll start (:

you could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: post a lyric from the song you're listening to!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Loving him was red

Check out my graphic shop!!

Re: post a lyric from the song you're listening to!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:52 PM

who says you're not beautiful - Who Says by Selena Gomez
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:17 AM

he tells me about his night and I count the colors in his eyes :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:11 AM

can't you see that I'm the one who understands you - You Belong With Me
    Read My Blogs =)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:10 AM

in this passenger seat you put your eyes on me
    in this moment now capture it remember it

fearless -taylor swift

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:36 AM

This slope is treacherous, I , I , I like it
    Two headlights shine through the sleepless night and I will get you, get you alone!

Treacherous~Taylor Swift
    FINE. FRESH. F13RCE.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:58 AM

I was there when you said FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:53 AM

If i was your boyfriend i'd never let you go - Boyfriend
    Read My Blogs =)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:46 AM

The whole place was dressed to the nines and we were dancing ancing like we're made of starlight - I have this on my bedroom wall.
    "Haters can scream hate to me all they want but at the end of the day, I know my Swifties can scream louder."

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM

"HEY, HEY, YOU, YOU, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:37 PM

"Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tell you they love you, you're gonna believe them"
    DCTavares

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM

take me to that one perfect night - Stargazer
    Read My Blogs =)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:12 PM

"it's in the eyes of the children...when they leave for the very first time"

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:31 PM

We could get married, have 10 kids and teach them how to dream.
    M E R E D I T H
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me at jmeremere30@gmail.com

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM

you build your walls so high that no-one coud climbe it - but I'm gonna try it

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:53 AM

I'm stuck in a cold December, but I got you to keep me warm - Lego House

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:31 PM

no buts or maybe - world of our own
    Read My Blogs =)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:33 PM

"Inside a street car or on an mountain trail, details details, you breathe in when I exhale" Siberia- lights
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive. - Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Your sweet disposition and my wide eyed gaze, we're singing in the car getting lost upstate

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.