1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Dear Diary...

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Dear Diary...

Everybody write something that no one else knows about them, something you would only write in your diary (if you dont have one, just pretend you do! :) don't say exactly what you are talking about or maybe who you are talking about, just start off with Dear Diary and write about how you feel, what you did today or who you have a crush on or whatever!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Dear Diary...

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Dear Diary,

Their is this guy in my science class who I am friends with. He just broke up with his girlfriend. I really like him but he just doesn't understand!

I spoke now on 11/13/11
    :)

RE: Dear Diary...

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:11 PM

dear diary,
    i spent the day on the top bunk today on my laptop looking up taylor swift stuff

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:16 PM

dear dairy,
    i wish kella was my friend again :/
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Dear Diary,

I wish he felt the same way.. /:
    xx

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Dear Diary,

I feel like crying because he loves my friend. He will never understand.

[im

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Dear Diary,
    Why don't boys get it??
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Dear Diary,
    Why is it that I always forget how to show how I feel when I'm around him when all I want to do is love him?

~Speakfearlessly13 with Moon and Back Graphics~

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Dear Diary,
    I have tried to stop liking the guy who broke my heart but I think I still like him even after what happened to me....

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Dear Diary

My friend has Wrongaphobia (you don't want to know)

Thanks to DancingUnderRedStarlight :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Dear diary,

I had a fight with my best friends. They just don't understand...

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Dear Diary,

i'm so close to being his dance partner...instead he is my friend's partner..oh well

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Dear Diary,
    ARGH!!!! I can't believe he likes her! Why can't he see that I'm perfect for him?!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:09 AM

dear diary...

why am i caring about so much things?
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Dear Diary, two guys who am i going to choose? I mean just when i think i am sure about one the other makes me like him more then vice versa! ugh what to do?
    http:[/signature]

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Dear Diary,

One day, he'll know me right? I'm so close to him and he doesn't even know. Someday...

By: TheWomderstruckSwiftie
    I love you, Evann

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Dear Diary,

It's been more than 4 years since I've last seen him.......

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:24 AM

Dear Diary,

I will spent the whole Friday on laptop....

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Dear diary,
    I wish I could meet Taylor Swift :)
    Swiftie Forever, Winnie xx

CLICK HERE NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:52 AM

WinnieIsASwiftie wrote:
    Dear diary,
    I wish I could meet Taylor Swift :)
    Swiftie Forever, Winnie xx

CLICK HERE NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET

Agree!

Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Dear diary,
    I wish I could be my old self again but I'm still trying to find it