Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Make a story out of RED titles!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Well I got this idea of BackToDecember_2012 so thanks heaps! Shoutout to you, everyone should add her! Anyway just make a story out of red song titles, here is mine!
Everything has changed since that treacherous day. I was 22 and I knew you were trouble but I was in a state of grace unable to detect the red in your eyes. Before the moment I knew about you, I thought that I was the lucky one. It turns out our relationship was many things- Sad, beautiful, tragic. I didn't want to be that girl at home, everytime you left my house all I thought was "Stay Stay Stay" and when you were gone all I thought was "Come back, be here". I thought of leaving and I told my mother that everyday that I almost do but can't bring myself to. That was the last time I saw him. The last time I saw the holy ground where we would see eachother. Now all I know is that we are never ever getting back together and that one day under the starlight that I will watch my happiness begin again. But the worst thing of all is that I remember this story all too well .

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Make a story out of RED titles!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Cute! :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Dancing Like Starlight 13 wrote:
    Cute! :)

Thanks!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:05 AM

That's really creative!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Nice and creative!

By TanyaxOh, KyleeRose13 and J

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:50 AM

i enjoyed it! good job!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:08 AM

OMG thats really clever! Love it!
    And on a Wednesday, in a cafe, I saw it begin again- Taylor Swift, Begin Again

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:48 PM

cool! very creative!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM

i love it we should do that with her other albums

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Once upon a time I was 22 and a lonely girl at home. But when I saw you I thought to myself everything has changed. We were walking and talking underneath the starlight and that was the moment I knew. I knew you were trouble and so we called it off. But that was last month, now I'm saying this is the last time and we are never ever getting back together...like ever! So tonight I think to myself what a sad beautiful tragic.

I really like yours though!!! Fun idea!!!!

RE: Make a story out of RED titles!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I was 22 the Last Time i told you we are never getting back together. A few months later when i saw you under the starlight all i could think was for you to stay stay stay and i wanted us to begin again, i felt like i was standing on holy ground, but then when she walked over everything went red and i suddenly remembered it all too well and that was the moment i knew we were a sad, beautiful tragic. I almost do reply to your texts saying, come back, be here, but i remind myself everything has changed now and that would be a treacherous turn. You were the lucky one, for ever getting someone like me.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:51 PM

It was the day I turned 22. I was standing under the starlight when you came over to me and introduced yourself. I guess the first time I looked into your eyes was the moment I knew you were treacherous, and yes, I knew you were trouble. My cheeks started burning red. We fell in love and I remember it all too well, how everyday I felt like I was standing on holy ground. It was truly the state of grace. I felt like the lucky one until I found out you had a girl at home. After that, everything has changed. You begged me to stay stay stay, you wanted to begin again, but I couldn't forgive you. I said that we are never ever getting back together. It was the last time I ever saw you. And every day I want to call you and tell you I want you to come back... be here, and I almost do. I know now our story is a sad, beautiful tragic

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:02 AM

I turned 22 yesterday.I realized I was The Lucky One.My boyfriend and I sat down of one big Starlight,His phone rang and I realized he had a Girl at Home.I left but he told me Stay Stay Stay,and I said We are never ever getting back together cause I knew you were trouble.That was the last time I spoke to him cause I thought that everything has changed.I really want to begin again but it is a sad beautiful tragic love.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:50 AM

omg this is so awesome :D
    Swiftie Forever, Winnie xx

CLICK HERE NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET

Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Everything Has Changed since I have turned 22. I just wish my boyfriend would Stay Stay Stay because he is always gone. I'm always saying to him, "Come Back... Be Here, I love you." The Last Time this happened, he just didn't care, so we broke up. Our love was Treacherous. This is The Last Time we will lay under the Starlight and then I'll tell him We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. I thought I was The Lucky One when we found Holy Ground, but I remember it All Too Well. So we had a Sad Beautiful Tragic, but The Moment I Knew he had a Girl At Home he put me out of a State Of Grace. We are so over. Because he never loved me in my Red dress. Sometimes I wish we would Begin Again, I Almost Do. Then I wouldn't let him do what he did again.
    Hattie

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.