1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

write a letter

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:14 AM

i know there is already a thread like this, but what you do is write a letter to someone about something you dont wanna say to their face and then post it one this forum.

P.S. no writing letters to TC users. your person isnt supposed to see this right?

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
I am enchanted.
I will speak now.
I AM FEARLESS.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: write a letter

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:51 AM

Dear Blaire ,
    don't call me and say your stupid I already know that all. Your not the same girl you were a year ago. You've turned into thief and a liar. Go back to Alyssa she is much cooler than me.
    Goodbye,
    Grace

ALL CREDIT GOES TO : FOR SIGGIE 1 TANYAXOH FOR SIGGIE 2 Beautiful Tragedy

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:14 AM

Dear Dayna,
    I know I've been teasing you about your laughter, your jokes and your blondness but its the only way for me to get your attention. I mean, would a popular, high-standard girl like you ever notice a mainstream nice-guy like me? I never mean any emotional harm to you but please believe me when I say that I do like your jokes, I do like your laugh its very innocent and YES! I do like you

[!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Dear Lucas,
    Okay. You won. You listened to your girlfriend and now we aren't friends anymore. I hope you know I wrote Broke Me and Finally Free about you. Gosh, I am soo going to talk to you tonight.
    ~Dmeosi

Dear Jesse,
    So. You got the boy in the end. But I was over him. I just wanted to be his friends. But you just had to tell him he can't talk to me anymore. Well, it may be over for you. But there is nothing I do better than revenge. ;)
    ~Dmeosi
    I make graphics again! This is a collage, though. But I made it!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Dear Jesse,
    Actually I suck at revenge. But you don't have to know that.
    I make graphics again! This is a collage, though. But I made it!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:05 AM

Dear Mom,
    I am very sorry I keep bugging you with the whole "Taylor Swift" thing. I mean who doesn't wanna meet her? Anyways i'm very sorry again because I am going to be a lot worse in July when the concert comes near. I am also sorry for obsessing over Twilight, but seriously you know how hot Edward is in the movie right? Well then imagine him in the book where there's much more drama.

-Angelina

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:07 AM

Dear Luke,

I watched my friends getting crushes and I thought that would never happen to me. I thought romance was something I could never get into. Well, I was wrong. There's just something about you that draws me to you - maybe it's your infectious laughter or the way your eyes light up when you realize something. I'm so grateful just to be your friend, to be able to joke and laugh with you, but at the same time I'm wishing so hard that you felt the same way about me. I know I can never tell you. What if it ruined our friendship? I just can't risk that.

I dream about being with you. Why do I dream such impossible dreams? I don't know. I don't know a lot of things around you. But with you, I feel like I can be myself. Maybe that's why I keep going back for more even though each time tears the hole in my heart a little wider.

I can only hope and dream that one day you'll realize that you feel the same way about me.

Love forever,
    Topaz

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Dear Brendan:
    I've liked you for..hmm, lemme see..about two years. That's pretty long. And I thinkt that loving you for that long means that this is real love. Like, for real. I've seen your flaws, I've gotten really mad at you, I've decided I'm never going to talk to you again...but then the next morning, that's all gone. So then...um...Why don't you notice me? I'm best friends with your sisters, and you give me so much as a smile and occasionally a hug. Oh, last thing: What is the deal with you liking Roshan? You know what's she's done to other boys, right? I'm just saying, I would treat you better. If you keep chasing after her...well, lately my feelings for you have been negative for longer periods of time. So please...She's not a saint, and she's not what you think, she's an actress :)
    ~Elysia

Dear Chehon:
    That night when I saw you dancing blew my mind. Your presence on a stage is unbelievable..you capture the audiences' glance and hold it until you go offstage, leaving us wondering where the magic went and hoping it will come back...which of course it does. Your eyes are warm, brown, beautiful...When I got to look into them up close I got lost, swirling through the milky way, feeling like my feet would never touch the ground and feeling like I would never get out...or maybe hoping I would never get out. When you touched my arm goosebumps rose and butterflies (the beautiful kind) swirled in my stomach. When you looked at me...pointed at me...blew me a kiss...I felt like right now, I could die and feel happy in every way. And the next day when you posted that photo of my hands making a heart saying "I'm thankful for lovely girls like this..." The idea that you remembered me and you knew me..
    I love you.
    ~Elysia

(Sorry this is so long, guys!

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:01 AM

hghahahahahahah this is like thats so raven!!!!!!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Dear Jason,
    Even though your a year younger than me, I still have a crush on you and I would like to ask you out just once but I always act like an idiot in front of you even though your actually one of my friends. I really do like you and I just hope you feel the same way.
    Love,
    Zoe :)

(Man I wish I can say that to his face)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Dear johanne.
    You know what?
    I still some kind of care about you but on the other hand i really don't like you!
    You said something really bad about me, my brothers and best friend!
    I know i don't said why i left, but I thought you ware a bit smarter then that, so you could find the reason yourself.
    I know we was best friends once... but still you said some nasty things about me, i know i did the same because you did, and even do i don't rember most thing in my brain, but i know them by heart. you also hurted me so much by "leaving" me and i'm very clear of that you know that.
    I know i could tell you more, but there is some sweet people on TC how won't read a novelle.
    So bye!
    Your ex bestfriend/friend Iben.

And one last thing, i wrote that "silences srceame" about you!

Both made my me

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM

(Kay, guys? I am not gunna use real names. It just makes me feel weird.)
    Ragen,
    Hey, I know you hated me for forever. You thought me and K were ugly trolls.
    Thanks for becoming nicer, but I can't forgive you for all you did to me and my friends.
    Thanks, pancake...
    And sorry that I can't be 'hot' like you and your friends.
    And STAY AWAY FROM Morgan.
    Thanks.
    Your frenemy,
    22taylor.
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Dear z,
    i know i said i loved you. and the weird thing is, i didn't believe it for the longest time. and now that a few months have passed, i have started to feel like i can't live without you. I love having you next to me. I love the way you say my name. I love the way your whole face smushes up when you laugh really hard. I love how considerate you are of me.

I know that I may not always have the right thing to say, but I just want you to know that even if I'm silent, my heart is beating in my chest. My mind feels like it has butterflies in it and I can't even put together a sentence that makes perfect sense. And you wanna know why? It's because I want everything to be perfect. To be perfect for you.

And I wonder sometimes if what i do is coming on too strong so I don't do anything, but right now, I'm tired of being afraid. Tired of being scared of what people may think or being afraid that I may mess things up. Becuase right now I just want you to know that I really do mean it when I say, I love you.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Dear Ryan,
    I just wanted you to know how much I like you.
    I wish I could say this to your face, but I am not strong enough.
    I really really like you.
    Your eyes, your hair, your smile.
    And to think you hate your smile, because of your braces.
    The way you keep a pencil behind your ear.
    Your laugh.
    The way you make me feel happy and special, even though I am pretty sure you don't like me back.
    Your intelligence.
    The fact that you are in almost all my classes.
    The way you think I am interesting.
    Thanks.
    Love,
    22taylor
    TAYLOR FOREVER

RE: write a letter

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Dear Evann,
    I wish you knew me. We would be amazing! Everyday I find you looking at me. Like, when I walked into th egym thi smorning and you yelled "Hi" to me REALLY loud. I love you. I love your eyes, hair, your beautiful laugh, but, most of all, I love your smile. You're beautiful and everything I've ever wanted. I hope you think that about me too. I see you everyday, smiling with your friends, and it reminds me how much that I want to know you. One day, during recess, you'll take your hoodie off, and forget it, and that'll be my chance. Taylor Swift's lyrics "I don't wanna hide anymore", have inspired me. I love you.

Love,
    Katie

I love you, Evann

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Dear Hannah, (not the user on here lol)

I am really sick of this. we made up and the next day you hate my again. Just drop it!! you make me so mad i cant even begin to explain it. just plz DROP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so unreasonable. that crying, F-A-K-E FAKE. i am sick of your little act and im not buying it.
    Your Unfriend,
    Shugs

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:08 AM

Dear Ian,
    Yes, I liked you for a very long time and you were almost there...but not. We haven't hung out in what, five years? Yeah. So then i see you at that party and you tell me you like me? Look, this does not work. Things would've been different if you had said something a long time ago. But, you know what? I've moved on. I don't like you any more. I like you as a friend. but you've changed. You're taller than me. You're hair has gone from blond to dark brown. You still have different colored eyes that glimmer in candlelight. You're talkative now instead of quiet; the reason I felt so special that you would talk to me freely once upon a time. You still make butterflies stir in my stomach, but I won't allow them. This won't work. It didn't work the first time. And it won't work now.
    Also, your constant emails aren't going to persuade me...even though it does make me feel wanted. I wish i could love you now. And I do...I really do love you. But I just can't do it.
    I'm sorry.
    Elysia

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

RE: write a letter

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Dear Jojo,
    do you remember how we sitting there by the fire you put your arm around me for the fist time, you made a rebel of a carless man's careful daughter you are the best thing thats ever been mine! So please wake up and she that you belong with me! Cause she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
    She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers!
    You are the reasons for the teardrops on my guitar!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Dear the guy I hav a crush on

I sit next to you in science everyday and I treasure every moment with you. I wish you could know how I felt about you. :(
    Today you spilled your ink pen over my hand and held it under the tap and said you were really sorry. To prove how sorry you were you put ink on your forhead and tried to make me laugh. Thank you.

Love
    <3

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Dear blue eyes guy
    I love you, I've always loved you and I probably will. We didnt even speak. But I want you to know every single breath I take is for you, every single song I write is for you, every single song I sing is for you. Every smile, laugh, tear... is for you. I dont wanna force you loving me. I cant. I just wanna know you're happy. You're safe by this cruel world who always drops you down. I want you to know I've always defended you. Even when nobody did. I've alwyas remembered your name, even when nobody did. I've alwyas prayed you to be cool and pretty and feel ok. I've always cried when I came back home cause I knew you were safe even without me. I love you. and I hope you'll know I loved you. even when you were nobody. Now you're star, but I loved you even when you were a town boy. Forever and Always.
    You're the worther person I should ever write a letter. The worther.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Okay... here is mine.

Dear Monty,

368 days. Did you know that? 368 days ago, I found out about you. The look on my cousins face was sad yet so full of hope. Sadness came from Austin. Hope came from you. YOU, Monty!

1 month later you had your first kiss. When Allison told me, it was Christmas. The Christmas tree and everyone is laughing. Especially her. Did you know that? Monty, you made her so happy. The last time she was like that was before boys came into her life.

It only took 4 months for her to say 'I Love You'. The butterflies filled her stomach in the most magical way. She was happy. I was happy. You were happy. Life was happy for us. I miss it like that, you know, when you would call her every night, and talk on the phone for hours. That was the best. Both so caught up in this whimsical thing called love, so... so... good.

9 months. I met you in a dark hallway with Allison right by my side. She was bubbling with excitement, and you, Monty, you knew it was me. I wanted to make a good impression. And I did, I guess. I didn't want it to ever end, I could see why you made her so happy. You made me happy. Did you know that?

One year and 3 days. Allison found out what you did. She knows. I don't care how many times you try and deny it. It's true!! It will always be true! You made out with your old girlfriend one year ago. "It still hurts..." Allison said, while she called me, crying. Monty... don't you get it?! This time you can't fix it. You called her a F****** W***** and a B****. Things like that are the things that people never forget, they never forgive. But, I guess, you will always think it's that easy. But you know what? It's not.

I could forgive you. After all, you didn't do it to me. But I'm not. Did you know that?

You used to say that it was forever. You would get married. But you're only 15.

You broke her heart. You. Not me. Not Austin. Not Lily. Not even Casa. You.

I'm already Long Gone,
    Natalie (the one you would call "Young One". Even though I'm only 2 years younger)

P.S. I actually started to think it was true. You know, the forever thing...
    I could text you. But I won't. Did you know that?
    Don't look now.
    Ha.

Visit my Songbook and Threads
    ~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries."~

~Nat~