1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Make New Friends...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM

And yes, that is a reference to the Girl Scout song that goes 'Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold!'. So anyway, basically, you can friend anyone you feel like. But when you post, include some basic info about yourself, please!

By SwiftieForever 13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Make New Friends...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Okay, so I'm SwiftieForeva, otherwise known as Kat.
    I love the Hunger Games, reading (Different types. For example, Divergent, Twilight, Harry Potter...), and TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!
    I also have a songwriting contest. Feel free to enter!

By SwiftieForever 13

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Fearlessly in Love 13
    Fearlessly in Love 13 xo

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Hello there :-) I'm Fearlessly in Love 13

I love Taylor swift, baking, kittens, acting, musical theatre and the color indigo !

Add me, i would be enchanted to talk to you xo
    Fearlessly in Love 13 xo

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Heyz My real name is Angelina I love corn in the can,I am determined to get in the T-party room on July 20th,I am currently reading the Twilight series,Team Edward,and I love peoplez!! (Especially Swifties)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM

i no that song (the girl scout one) ive known it for at least 10 years because i am a girl scout...

" make knew friends but keep the old
    one is silver and the others gold.
    a cricle is round, it has no end,
    thats how long i want to be your friend!!"
    theres more to it thugh but i dont feel like typing the rest of because i forgot the other parts.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Taylor is My Fearless Hero: i'm Emily and i love Taylor, Harry Potter, Disney, Ed Sheeran, OneRepublic, sparkles, reading (sometimes), shopping, etc.
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:23 PM

TheCatLadyInREDLpstick: I'm Aiden i have 6 dogs right now 4 grown up doggies and 2 foster puppies. I'm a Belieber , Directioner , and Obviously a Swiftie!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I am 22taylor, a girl who has grown up in the United States.
    I love Taylor Swift.
    I don't like Hurricane Sandy.
    I like cheese.
    I have 2 guinea pigs...
    I like making friends
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I'm Lucy 16 and from Australia... I love Taylor Swift and I'm determined to go to Taylor's concert when she comes here.

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Always nice to make new friends!!!
    I'm Melody
    22 years old and 4'10". I am going to school to be an actress, and I've always loved music. Taylor Swift has taught me how to be a better guitar player, a better performer, and most important, a better person. I love Harry Potter, cheese pizza and ketchup chips. My favourite colour is RED and I'm shy when it comes to making new friends.
    I cannot wait to see her in Toronto next year and I hope to have some Swiftie friends there with me :)
    I got an I Heart Question Mark written on the back of my hand.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Hey everybody! I'm Dancing Like Starlight 13, but you can call me Topaz. I'm a twihard, a swiftie, a cat-lover, a graphic maker, and a tech nerd. Friend me, I lovelovelove chatting with swifties! :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:41 PM

heyy!! im AnOnYmOuS_SwIfTie13!! ^_^
    I think im a mix type person cause I love sports (basketball and footy), I love reading books (Hunger Games, Troy, Harry Potter) and I also play the drums and piano.... so yeah hahaha
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Hi, I'm Caroline!
    I'm crazy about Disney and it's parks. I'm also a Potterhead! I love reading, my role models are Taylor Swift and Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I love fairytales and the ocean. Animals are my favorite, especially dogs. :)
    I love to make friends and talk, so friend me & I'll accept!
    P.S. I play the clarinet :) go band geeks!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Hi! I'm Rafaela and I live in Rio de Janeiro. I'm 16.
    I like going to the beach and sunny days. I love the Hunger Games and reading. My dreamis to travel the world starting with France, Croatia and South Africa.
    I like mint icecream and shrimp. I wish I had more friends.
    Oh and of course...I LOVE TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:04 PM

niel here!how abt u find abt me yourself lol!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Heyy I'm Virga and I'm 14yo Indonesian :)
    I love Taylor Swift to the heaven and back. I love playing basketball. I'm shortstory writer. I playing guitar and do covers on youtube. Nice to know ya!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Hey i'm awkward uh i mean eva c:
    taylor swift is my idol. spring and fall are my favorite seasons because i love the transition into summer or winter, which is strange because in most of my life, i don't adapt well to change.
    add me and check out my profile?

thanks

and yes i made my own siggies.
    long live

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Okay, sent requests to everyone on this list. Anyone else???

By SwiftieForever 13

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:29 PM

hi! i'm melissa (: i play guitar, ukulele, and piano. i love baking and have a slight concert obsession. i love going to the beach and shopping. taylor has changed my life in so many ways and helped me through some really rough times. i also love to chat with people so message me anytime!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:28 PM

hello i'm warren from Philippines ^_^ add me to your friend's list =)
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D