1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Randomness game!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:03 PM

So, here's how you play..........

SO, you come up with the most random sentance you can, but you have to use the theme (a word) that the person before you left....... (This is how my friends and I spend all of our free time)

My theme:
Cows

My Sentance:
cows play playfully in space with aliens and goats... (My 3 year old cousin may or may not have come up with that)

Next Theme:
socks

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Randomness game!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:06 PM

My socks are taking over the world using trampolines! (is that right?)

water hose

Graphics by me :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I used a water hose to help elves brush my teeth

frosted flakes

My life.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Frosted flakes jumped out of my bowl to quickly save the world.

Mickey Mouse

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:09 PM

he came to my house

kittens

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Kittens wear mittens while doing dishes.

Barbie

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Barbie and Ken stole the secret recepie and plankton is chasing them with a plunger.

Backpacks
    Love,
    Collie :)
    x.x
    RED.
    (My avatar is by Annie :D)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Backpacks is my younger-older brothers name and he's a plankton fish...
    Teddy bears

^Made by me

^Primafacie

^Heleh

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:20 PM

My teddy bear decided to live in my sister's bed

jump rope

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I jump roped with Cinderella in the ocean
    Apples

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I ate apples with my imaginary friend Henry in the moon

bike

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I rode my bike to Greenland and got bogged in the snow!

Coca-cola

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:02 PM

my coca-cola grew legs and started to river dance.

dresses
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Dinosaurs wear oversize dresses while eating french toast.

cake

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Planets, in their free time, throw pizza cakes at each other.

Apple

Swiftie, Potterhead, Tribute, Twihard.

By SwiftieForever 13

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:29 AM

my pet elephant began to shrink into the size of a baby with an apple head.

slippers

and yes i made my own siggies.
    long live

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:00 AM

My slippers want to go swimming in the Arctic Ocean.

Koalas

1. WhenYouKissMeICouldDie 2. Me :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:16 AM

The koalas my grandma sent me from Australia can't live without me!

Starbucks

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM

My Starbucks coffee cup shrank while I grew.

Caramel.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Caramel apples went to a Taylor Swift concert while eating waffles.
    SWIFTY

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:24 PM

aliens
    SWIFTY