Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Change The Song Title To Cabbage

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:35 PM

We Are Never Ever Getting Cabbage Together
    Graphic Shop

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Speak Cabbage
    Cabbage and I know it
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I Knew You Were Cabbage
    Stay Stay Cabbage
    State of Cabbage
    Safe and Cabbage
    A Place in this Cabbage
    Speak Cabbage
    The Story of Cabbage
    Forever and Cabbage

Cheese =D

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM

DancingAroundAllAlone wrote:
    We Are Never Ever Getting Cabbage Together
    Graphic Shop

I am laughing so hard

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Long Cabbage

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:42 PM

forever cabbage lol!!
    Graphic are done by me ;)

PS.I use to be Taylorluver123

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    I Knew You Were Cabbage
    Stay Stay Cabbage
    State of Cabbage
    Safe and Cabbage
    A Place in this Cabbage
    Speak Cabbage
    The Story of Cabbage
    Forever and Cabbage

Cheese =D

for the story of us make it the cabbage of us!! haha

Graphic are done by me ;)

PS.I use to be Taylorluver123

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

If This Was a Cabbage xD

graphics by me :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:44 PM

For The Love of a Cabbage {For the Love of A Daughter by Demi Lovato}
    All Too Cabbage {All Too Well by Taylor Swift}
    As Long As You Cabbage Me {As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber}
    Cabbage Open {Eyes Open by Taylor Swift}

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Stay Cabbage
    Cold As Cabbage
    White Cabbage
    Everything Has Cabbage
    lol xD

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Haha, I love this! :)

Cheese =D

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:01 PM

teardrops on my cabbage lolol
    I hope your day is filled with nothing but flowers and sunshine~

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Tim Cabbage
    Cabbage Fly
    Cabbage to December
    You're Not Cabbage
    Tell Me Cabbage
    Mary's Cabbage (oh yum yum yum)
    Our Cabbage
    Cabbage Story
    You Belong with Cabbage

Cheese =D

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM

1. I'm Only Me When I'm With Cabbage
      Should've Said Cabbage
      Come In With The Cabbage
      Holy Cabbage

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Cabbage Again
    Cabbage on my Guitar
    Back to Cabbage
    Dear Cabbage
    Last Cabbage
    The One That Got Cabbage
    Cabbage of Me (or Part of Cabbage)
    Long Cabbage
    20-Cabbage
    Cabbage-teen
    The Last Cabbage
    Cabbages Fly
    The Story of Cabbage
    Never Grow Cabbage (XD)
    Better Than Cabbage
    Forever & Cabbage

... to be continued
    (sorry if some were repeated)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Cabbages On My Guitar

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Haha this is awesome, you guys

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Give Me Cabbage.

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Some Taylor ones:
    Cabbage Must Be Something More
    Sad Beautiful Cabbage
    The Lucky Cabbage
    Dear Cabbage
    I'm Only Me When I'm With Cabbage
    Mary's Cabbage
    Our Cabbage
    This is Really Cabbage
    Today Was A Cabbage

Random ones:
    Cemeteries of Cabbage
    Deep in the Cabbage
    Dirty Cabbage
    Funny Little Cabbage
    Cabbage Next Door
    Girl with the Red Cabbage
    We Felt the Cabbage
    Hiding 'neath My Cabbage
    I Just Want Your Cabbage
    I Thought I Saw Your Cabbage Today
    Poison & Cabbage
    I Gave You Cabbage
    If My Heart Was a Cabbage
    Journal of a Broken Cabbage
    Long Days Without Cabbage
    Jesus Cabbage
    The Cabbage that Got Away
    Perfection as a Cabbage
    Cabbage That I Used to Know

Sorry this is so long haha I just went through my entire iTunes to find good ones.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I wish cabbage were here
    Last friday cabbage
    I miss cabbage
    Part of cabbage
    Cabbage paradise

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.