Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

13 Questions

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Answer 13 (Taylor Swift-related) Questions about yo'self. :)

1. What is your favorite Taylor Swift song?
2. Favorite album?
3. Favorite performance?
4. Least favorite song?
5. Favorite lyric?
6. Most relatable song?
7. Favorite tour?
8. Favorite music video?
9. Favorite unreleased song?
10. Least favorite ex-boyfriend?
11. First song you heard?
12. How many Taylor Swift t-shirts do you own?
13. What would you do if you met her?
"Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up."
Swifty since 2006.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 13 Questions

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Enchanted
    2. Favorite album?
    Speak Now
    3. Favorite performance?
    Change at the ACMS
    4. Least favorite song?
    Perfectly Good Heart
    5. Favorite lyric?
    "Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything//And everybody believed in you?"
    6. Most relatable song?
    Never Grow Up
    7. Favorite tour?
    Speak Now
    8. Favorite music video?
    You Belong With Me or We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    This Is Really Happening
    Joe Jonas
    Tim McGraw
    Explode, probably.
    "Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up."
    Swifty since 2006.

RE: 13 Questions

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:33 PM

1. The Last Time
    2. Fearless
    3. Haunted performance
    4. Better Than Revenge
    5. I have so many!
    6. Breathe
    7. Speak Now
    8. You Belong With Me
    9. I don't know
    10. John Mayer
    11. Love Story
    12. Two
    13. Tell her, "I love you so much."

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Love Story
    Speak Now
    Speak Now @ the Speak Now World Tour LIVE
    Lots...
    Mean
    Don't know yet...
    It's hard to choose...maybe Love Story.
    Brought Up That Way
    John Mayer
    White Horse then Love Story
    Sorry...but...none, it's really hard to find those.
    I'll hug and thank her. (And take an autograph...and a picture)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:59 AM

This seems cool - I'm going to try it!

1. What is your favorite Taylor Swift song? I adore every song she puts out, and this is so hard to choose!! But if I had to choose one, probably Long Live
    2. Favorite album? Probably Speak Now, but I'm slowly leaning towards Red
    3. Favorite performance? oms. When she performed IKYWT the other day at the AMAs. That was asfdkj; AMAZING.
    4. Least favorite song? .............this is so hard to choose. All her songs are flawless. I'll just say "Half of My Heart" because that was a John Mayer song she featured in.
    5. Favorite lyric? I have so many favourite lyrics, but there's one that stood out to me today in particular: I bet it never ever occurred to you/That I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye
    6. Most relatable song? Fifteen... or even Long Live :)
    7. Favorite tour? Speak Now World Tour for sure!!!
    8. Favorite music video? It'll have to be Mine :)
    9. Favorite unreleased song? My Cure
    10. Least favorite ex-boyfriend? ...so obvious, John Mayer
    11. First song you heard? Love Story
    12. How many Taylor Swift t-shirts do you own? Unfortunately, none... :(( The Australian store is so expensive!! But I think I might make one by myself! :)
    13. What would you do if you met her? Uhhh... I'd probably faint.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:19 AM

1. What is your favorite Taylor Swift song? Um.....I dunno right now though The last time.
    2. Favorite album? Fearless
    3. Favorite performance? Her cover of Viva la Vida
    4. Least favorite song? Jump then fall...
    5. Favorite lyric? How can I choose?
    6. Most relatable song? Place in this world. Recently I've felt so lost
    7. Favorite tour? Speak now tour
    8. Favorite music video? You belong with me
    9. Favorite unreleased song? Sweet tea and god's graces
    10. Least favorite ex-boyfriend? John Mayer!
    11. First song you heard? Crazier
    12. How many Taylor Swift t-shirts do you own? None *sob*
    13. What would you do if you met her? DIE!!!!!

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:30 AM

1. What is your favorite Taylor Swift song? Long Live or All To Well
    2. Favorite album? Speak Now
    3. Favorite performance? March 2nd 2012 Speak Now World Tour Concert
    4. Least favorite song? I Knew You Were Trouble (it's growing in me though)
    5. Favorite lyric? "So casually cruel in the name of being honest. I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here because I remember it all too well"
    6. Most relatable song? Long Live
    7. Favorite tour? Speak Now (the only tour I have been to)
    8. Favorite music video? Begin Again
    9. Favorite unreleased song? Not sure
    10. Least favorite ex-boyfriend? John Mayer
    11. First song you heard? You Belong With Me
    12. How many Taylor Swift t-shirts do you own? 2
    13. What would you do if you met her? I have met her already and basically I bawled my eyes out for about 2 hours afterwards infront of her tour manager..

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:29 AM

1. What is your favorite Taylor Swift song? FEARLESS
    2. Favorite album? FEARLESS
    3. Favorite performance? FIFTEEN ft. Miley
    4. Least favorite song? JUMP THEN FALL
    5. Favorite lyric? THERE'S HEAPS!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I'LL HAVE TO GO WITH "But I took your matches Before fire could catch me, So don’t look now I’m shining like fireworks over your sad empty town"
    6. Most relatable song? A LOT. CAN'T DECIDE. BUT RIGHT NOW, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE "ALL TOO WELL"
    7. Favorite tour? SPEAK NOW WORLD TOUR
    8. Favorite music video? I LIKED CHANGE
    9. Favorite unreleased song? UMMM, MAYBE "I'D LIE"
    10. Least favorite ex-boyfriend? JOE JONAS AND JOHN MAYER
    11. First song you heard? LOVE STORY
    12. How many Taylor Swift t-shirts do you own? UNFORTUNATELY, NONE :( THEY DON'T SELL THEM HERE I THINK? I MIGHT JUST MAKE MY OWN.
    13. What would you do if you met her? I WOULD HUG HER, THANK HER, TAKE A PICTURE AND LET HER KNOW HOW INSPIRING SHE HAS BEEN.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:55 AM

hahaha sick!!
    -
    - like all of them but I love "you belong with me", "Mine" and "Mean"..... oh and "I knew you were trouble"
    2. Favorite album?
    - Speak now and Red
    3. Favorite performance?
    - Haven't seen one in person but I've watched Fearless on youtube
    4. Least favorite song?
    - Haven't found an unlikable song yet!!
    5. Favorite lyric?
    - "I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so SHAME ON ME NOW"
    6. Most relatable song?
    - "Begin again"
    7. Favorite tour?
    -Haven't watched one
    8. Favorite music video?
    - "You belong with me" ALL THE WAY!!
    - have to say...... "Starlight" but I think that's already released??? or not??
    - jake gyllenhaal
    - "Tim McGraw"
    - Like none
    - I would just turn RED (even though im brown in color XD), but I would be FEARLESS and tell her that she changed my life in every good way and I feel very honored to meet her and also be proud of my self for SPEAKing NOW
    I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!
    -
    gosh after this I realized how un-swiftie I really am .... never gone to a concert,,, dont have a single shirt of her........ wow.... my life is sad.....
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:23 AM

1. hmmm this is such a hard question!!! i have to say, right now it's starlight ;)
    2. speak now/red/fearless/taylor swift...ugh, i can't choose! sorry :(
    3. should've said no at the ama's (i think it was the ama's)
    4. holy ground
    5. lots :D
    6. never grow up
    7. Speak now
    8. You Belong With me/ Love story
    9. lucky you ;)
    10. joe jonas
    11. Love Story
    12. 1
    13. freak out and make a fool of myself :P

credits to Brooker27 :D

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:11 AM

1. What is your favorite Taylor Swift song? It's "A place in this world"
    2. Favorite album? I think Fearless
    3. Favorite performance? VMA 2012
    4. Least favorite song? I don't know
    5. Favorite lyric? "Someday I'll be living in a big old city and all you're ever gonna be is mean. Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me and all you're ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so mean?"
    6. Most relatable song? A place in this world
    7. Favorite tour? I watched one but I didn't know what tour was
    8. Favorite music video? You belong with me and love story
    9. Favorite unreleased song? I don't know
    10. Least favorite ex-boyfriend? John Mayer
    11. First song you heard? White horse
    12. How many Taylor Swift t-shirts do you own? 1
    13. What would you do if you met her? I would take a picture with her so I could remember that beautiful moment when I met her.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:59 AM

1. What is your favorite Taylor Swift song? Enchanted
    2. Favorite album? Fearless
    3. Favorite performance? Haven't been to any :(
    4. Least favorite song? Tim Mcgraw
    5. Favorite lyric? all i knOw is you held the dooR
    you'll be mine and i’ll be yours

6. Most relatable song? Teardrops on My Guitar
    7. Favorite tour?
    8. Favorite music video? Love story and Begin Again
    9. Favorite unreleased song? Nevermind
    10. Least favorite ex-boyfriend? Taylor Lautner!
    11. First song you heard? Love story
    12. How many Taylor Swift t-shirts do you own? None :(
    13. What would you do if you met her? FREAK OUT

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    2. Favorite album?
    Fearless
    3. Favorite performance?
    WANEGBT at the MTV Awards
    4. Least favorite song?
    Sparks Fly
    5. Favorite lyric?
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest - All Too Well
    6. Most relatable song?
    Mean because I've been bullied
    7. Favorite tour?
    Red because I'm going to a concert
    8. Favorite music video?
    The Story of Us
    Invisible, was that released?
    John Mayer or Joe Jonas, probably the ladder
    Teardrops on My Guitar five years ago
    0, unfortunately
    Scream for a really long time and pray that she doesn't think I'm weird

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Come Back... Be Here
    2. Favorite album?
    Fearless
    3. Favorite performance?
    Speak Now Concert
    4. Least favorite song?
    Innocent
    5. Favorite lyric?
    Hold on baby you're losing it, water's high you're jumping into it and letting go and no one knows
    6. Most relatable song?
    Teardrops on my Guitar
    7. Favorite tour?
    Speak Now
    8. Favorite music video?
    You Belong With Me
    Permanent Marker
    Taylor Lautner
    I Don't know
    none

Vote

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:43 AM

1. Fearless or I'm only me when I'm with you
    2. Fearless or Red
    3. Change - ACMs
    4. Hard one... I can't pick faults at any
    5. Another hard one...
    6. Depends on my mood
    7. Fearless
    8. Picture to burn
    9. Permanent Marker
    10. JOHN MAYER
    11. Tim McGraw or Invisible - around the same time
    12. None
    13. Die

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM

1.Ok, that's hard because I'm pretty much equal with all 4 of her songs through all the albums Hmmm
    I'd have to say Back To December because that's when I got into her. I was in kohls one time and heard it and I was like I gotta find the girl who sings that song because it totally hooked me. Like a book. Voila! Here I am, a swifty.
    2. Hard again. LOL. Speak Now
    3. Hard again, Love Story. Magical, wonderful, fairy tale like.
    4. Hard. Dear John. I'm not to crazy about that one.
    5. From Red and Red(song): remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes tell myself it's time now gotta let go but moving on from him is impossible when i still see it all in my head
    6. The Story of Us
    7.Speak Now (I have no idea what Red is going to entail and she's not yet performing at MSG).
    8. You Belong With Me.
    9. Enchanted
    10. Jo Jonus
    11. Back To December.
    12. none.
    13. I'd ask for an autograph, hug, picture of course, and propabably faint after that.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM

1. All Too Well & Enchanted
    2. Speak Now
    3. October 26, 2011 Speak Now World Tour concert!!!
    4. I Heart ?
    5. "Cause there we are again, in the middle of the night/We're dancing around the kitchen in the refrigerator light/Down the stairs, I was there, I remember it all too well"
    6. The Outside
    7. Speak Now World Tour <3
    8. You Belong With Me & WANEGBT
    9. Smokey Black Nights
    10. John Mayer
    11. Teardrops on My Guitar
    12. Two :)
    13. I would cry and laugh and smile at the same time! I would tell her how much I love her & her music. :D

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM

1. What is your favorite Taylor Swift song? I Knew You Were Trouble or Enchanted
    2. Favorite album? Speak Now or Red
    3. Favorite performance? Should've said No and Better than Revenge
    4. Least favorite song? Don't have one
    5. Favorite lyric? Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you
    6. Most relatable song? Superstar
    7. Favorite tour? Speak Now
    8. Favorite music video? Mine
    9. Favorite unreleased song? Permanent Marker
    10. Least favorite ex-boyfriend? Don't have one
    11. First song you heard? Love Story
    12. How many Taylor Swift t-shirts do you own? Two! :)
    13. What would you do if you met her? Cry, Smile, hug her and thank her, then ask for an autograph and picture! :)

xo

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM

1. i seriously couldn't choose just one! but some of my favorites are tim mcgraw, cold as you, fifteen, the other side of the door, enchanted, dear john, long live, the moment i knew, all too well and tons more
    2. speak now
    3. back to december/apologize at the AMA's
    4. can't choose :/
    5. can't choose my list is sooo long!
    6. enchanted or the outside
    7. speak now
    8. white horse, back to december, or begin again
    9. sweet tea & god's graces or dark blue tennessee
    10. john mayer or jake gyllenhal (idk how to spell that haha)
    11. teardrops on my guitar
    12. 2
    13. i would shake and cry uncontrollably for a good five minutes and then attempt to have a conversation with her and tell her how much she means to me!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:10 PM

OHHHHHH! SO hard. Ummmmmm. Mean, Holy Ground,IKYWT, All Too Well, Stay Stay Stay, 22, Starlight, Come Back... Be Here. SO many more.
    2. Favorite album?
    Speak Now. Most epic album EVER.
    3. Favorite performance?
    I've only been to the Speak Now World Tour so, Love Story, Better Than Revenge, Enchanted, all of them...
    4. Least favorite song?
    Hmmmmmmm. Hard. I guess Invisible?
    5. Favorite lyric?
    "Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress, we had the whole wide city all to ourselves. We blocked the noise with the sound of 'I need you' and for the first time I had something to lose." Pretty much all the lyrics in "Holy Ground" "Don't you dream impossible things?" "We're singing in the car, getting lost upstate." SO many more.
    6. Most relatable song?
    Mean, All Too Well
    7. Favorite tour?
    Speak Now World Tour, but RED could be even more amazing. :)
    8. Favorite music video?
    WANEGBT, It's SO fun!
    I'd Lie
    Conor Kennedy. I don't know what it is, but I don't like him.
    Should've Said No, Tim McGraw, Picture to Burn
    4 or 5
    Scream, Talk to her forever! Be SPEECHLESS. Give her like a billion compliments. The list goes on.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:04 PM

1. What is your favorite Taylor Swift song?: Hard... really hard... but SPARKS FLY
    2. Favorite album? Amm.... I think... Fearless. It's hard to choose....
    3. Favorite performance? Haunted or Enchanted. I Also love IKYWT at the AMA's!
    4. Least favorite song? NONE!!!! haha,
    5. Favorite lyric? All of them... can't choose!!
    6. Most relatable song? Red
    7. Favorite tour? Speak Now!
    8. Favorite music video? amm... You Belong With Me
    9. Favorite unreleased song? Permanent Marker
    10. Least favorite ex-boyfriend? Ammm.... John!!
    11. First song you heard? I can't remember... Love Story, You Belong With me or Mine... but I think Love Story.
    12. How many Taylor Swift t-shirts do you own? No one :'(
    13. What would you do if you met her? Hug her and don't let her go... haha, tell her how muych I love her, cry, smile, scream...

Just close your eyes.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.