1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

MATCH THE FEELING WITH THE COLOR

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:43 AM

In this forum I'd like to see what makes everybody Red, Blue, Grey, and feel alone.

Red: The feeling of writing a new song and being able to sing it for the people around me.
Blue: The feeling of distance and bitterness between somebody you once were so close to.
Grey: Losing somebody that had died.
Alone: Feeling like nobody understand me.

What do you guys feel for these emotions?

xXNicoleXx
xXNicoleXx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MATCH THE FEELING WITH THE COLOR

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Good thread!
    Red: Feeling so angry, yet having to bottle it up.
    Blue: Missing something or reminiscing sadly.
    Grey: Losing my cat.....:( miss you Hartley :( Please don't ask....
    Alone: No one being there for me, no one understanding.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Red: The feeling of being with my boyfriend
    Blue: Remembering sad things.
    Grey: Being sick.
    Alone: Missing friends, family.
    It all looks RED.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I love this thread!
    Red: Whenever i get to perform in front of people
    Blue: Whenever i watch my use to be best friend ignore me like im nothing
    Grey: Losing a family member
    Alone: Whenever my friends all crowd around my sister and don't talk to me

"I'm not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I'm the girl who rarely has a boyfriend. "
    -Taylor Swift

"I know my flaws before other people point them out to me. "
    -Taylor Swift

“People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”
    -

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Nice Thread!
    Red: passion, when I listen to Taylor songs
    Blue: safety
    Grey: The feeling I get when I am writing and meditating, peace
    Alone: When I am bullied
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Nice forum~

Red: When i feel like want to mad to someone
    Blue: softly
    Grey: remind me of my cat
    Alone: when i miss someone
    Swifties forever.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Red: when I'm really scared and happy and excited all at the same time.
    Blue: When I'm not really doing anything; not bored just not doing anything.
    Grey: When something awful happens.
    Alone: When I get in an argument with my mum.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Red: Happy, scared, worried, exited and a lot of other things all in one.

Blue: when i miss all of my old friends that i knew before i moved....

Grey: When i see something sad or someone being mean to someone/something.

Alone: When i have a fight with somebody.

lol. just lol.
    :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Red: Arguing with my boyfriend on the phone & then oppositely, when we exchange I love you's .. it's like instant flames of adoration & affection.

Blue: Those days when all I want to do is eat junk food & cry because I'm down in the dumps over the littlest or biggest things.

Gray: Dreary, rainy days where I just want to be lazy or sleep or I'm not in the grandest mood.

Alone: Sitting in my room, singing loudly, wishing I wasn't so bored & had something active/fun to do.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Red: Mainly anger, frustration...
    Blue: When you know you can never be with somebody you like
    Grey: Those days when you just can't be bothered
    Alone: When it feels that the whole world is against you

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Red: Being so mad
    Blue: Really upset
    Grey: a day when your sick or want to be alone
    Alone: Like nobody understands you
    xx

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Red: When people annoy me on purpose in a mean way
    Blue: When I'm just upset about stupid little things
    Grey: When you miss something so bad and know you can't get it back
    Alone: When there's a whole bunch of people and you don't know anyone (had to resist a story of us lyric there )

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Red: Passion, like when you defend your views!
    Blue: Calm, sitting in a hammock on a beach...
    Grey: Lonely; rejected. Having a horrible day at school.
    Alone: When you walk into a cafeteria full of hundreds of kids and you don't know any of them.

graphics by me :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Red: Angry, furious, feeling like somebody did something really wrong to me.
    Blue: Calm, peaceful, happy.
    Grey: Lonely, sad, down in the dumps.
    Alone: See grey.

Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Red: Angry
    Blue: Sad
    Grey: Alone
    Alone: Feeling like you dont fit in

Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Red: Loving someone with all your heart... that it almost hurts
    Blue: Having low self-esteem... thinking of all the issues you have
    Gray: Remembering happy times... wanting them all back but knowing that's impossible
    Alone: Feeling like no one understands... having no one to confide in, no one being on your side

^Credits to Silver