Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Take the Chicken!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:44 PM

So the title says it all.

I have the chicken to start off and you basically take it from me in a hilarious way.
Lemme give you an example:

Person 1: I have the chicken
person 2: *plays a Taylor Swift song to distract (person 1) and steals the chicken while he is distracted* I have the chicken.

Now, let's start!
I have the chicken.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Take the Chicken!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM

*Throws Pokeball* Abra used Hypnosis
    Now you are asleep.

I have the chicken now. *evil laugh*

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I used a fireworks show in a distance and you can't do anything, but stop and stare.
    I HAVE THE CHICKEN!!!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I play a Taylor song!
    I HAVE THE CHICKEN

Both by Maci

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I threw away a "Red Tour Ticket" in front of you to lure you away from the chicken.

I have the chicken! :O :O :O

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:07 PM

hmmm... this is gonna be fun. :)
    i tell you: OH MY GOD!!!! TAYLOR SWIFT IS OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR! RIGHT. NOW. GO LOOK!!!!

mwahahaha, I HAVE THE CHICKEN. :)
    from four cali swifties to y'all... {long live} Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Then you trip over a rock and snatch the chicken off your hands.

I HAVE THE CHICKEN!!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Uses pepper spray.

I have the chicken now! :D

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:29 PM

spray you with yummy whipped cream.
    yup, I GOT THE CHICKEN!!!! again.
    from four cali swifties to y'all... {long live} Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I used a smoke bomb to blind you.

I have retrieved the chicken.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I showed you a picture of Taylor, you passed out
    I have got the Chicken!! And a picture of Taylor
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I give you free tickets to Taylor Swift concert and you passed out.

Now, I got my chicken! XD

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:30 AM

You've been asleep for a few hours.

I HAVE THE CHICKEN!!!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Plays a Taylor Swift song to distract you.

I have the chicken.

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Points behind you and screams is that Taylor's tour bus?!
    I HAVE THE CHICKEN!!! (even though I'm a vegetarian, lol)

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I grab the chicken and sing Fifteen at the top of my lungs xD
    I have the chicken!
    "People haven't always been there for me, but music has."-Taylor Swift

Official Swiftie, Selenator, and Lovatic :)

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I splash you with Wonderstruck-scented milk.
    I have the chicken!

Big thanks to 13Wonderstruck

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I pour several Red albums on your head xD
    I have the chicken!
    "People haven't always been there for me, but music has."-Taylor Swift

Official Swiftie, Selenator, and Lovatic :)

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I spray some holy Wonderstruck in your eyes!

I have the chicken!

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I throw catnip down your shirt and then Meredith pounces on you and I skip off into the sunset going "lol sorrynotsorry"

I HAVE THE CHICKEN MUAHAHA

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.