Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

swifty since ..

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:37 PM

alright so first say the era you became a swifty, then the year, and then how . ill go first obviously.
1. fearless era.
2. 2009.
3. i was in the car. teardrops on my guitar came on , and i liked it. my friend was a really big fan at that point and always talked about her. i went home and started learning everything about her. and listened to all her music. so here i am now a girl who cant even function right because of taylor, and i love her more than anything.
stay fearless .

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: swifty since ..

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Fearless era
    I was in the car with one of my best friends and we were playing music really loudly. You belong with me came on and by the second chorus we were playing air guitars and rocking out. She completely forgot about the song that night, but I stayed up learning about Taylor and memorising the lyrics to the songs I had looked up of hers. I went to school and went up to that friend and started singing the chorus, expecting her to join in. Instead, she gave me a weird look and walked off. That is the reason why I'm a lone Swifty at my school, but I'm proud of it!
    7 of March = Best Night Of My Life

Re: swifty since ..

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Speak Now Era
    When i heard and saw the music video of her song "Mean", I instantly fell in love with her because she's so adorable. After that, I began to search all her songs and memorizing almost all of them..then I always visit all her facebook pages. I even created a twitter account just to tweet her everyday hahaha
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM

1) speak now era
    2)2011
    3) my friend and i went to see a taylor swift concert that summer and i truly didn't know her until then afterwards i truly fell in love with her because i love her songs so much and then found out how amazing personality she has and now i just idolize her

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Speak Now Era
    When i heard and saw the music video of her song "Mean", I instantly fell in love with her because she's so adorable. After that, I began to search all her songs and memorizing almost all of them..then I always visit all her facebook pages. I even created a twitter account just to tweet her everyday hahaha
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:03 PM

1. fearless era.
    2. 2008.
    3. Lol my story's long

Okay well, I was driving down to the nearby shopping centre to pick up some groceries. The radio was turned on but it was down low. I heard someone mention something about Miley Cyrus so I turned it up a bit. Turns out I missed it and they had started playing a song...
    "We were both young when I first saw you"

I listened to the song. By the last chorus, I had decided I really liked it. After the song finished, nobody said what the song was called or who sang it. After that day, I began hearing it more and more often. I had gathered that the song was called "Love Story" but I still had no idea who sang it. So I went on to Google, typed in "Love Story" and waited to see what came up.

"Taylor Swift"

Hm. I read a bit about this girl. I saw that she was country and was sort of turned off by it. But I reminded myself, "Shania, this is a really good song". So I asked my dad if he could buy the song for me off iTunes. He said sure and searched up "Taylor Swift". We saw that there was a whole album, "Fearless". Dad said, "Why don't we just buy the whole thing? It might be a good album". I said "Dad, you don't need to spend extra money. I don't even know any of the other songs". WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?! Dad eventually won the argument and bought the album. And that is how I became a Swiftie :)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:09 PM

1. the first CD
    2. 2006
    3. I just kind of found the music video for Our Song somehow on youtube...and I was like "yep she's going some where"

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:13 PM

1. Speak Now Era.
    2. 2010.
    3. It was shortly after Speak Now came out, and my friend was going on about how "Haunted" was her favorite song. I looked it up, and thought maybe I should become a Swiftie. But, loving her music came naturally. I just fell in love with her.
    M E R E D I T H
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me at jmeremere30@gmail.com

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:03 PM

1. Taylor Swift Album Era
    2. 2007
    3. I remember that i came home from school one day and my older sister was on the computer (we shared a room back then) and she was watching the music video for Our Song. I pulled up a chair and watched the rest of the music video with her and decided i really liked the song. I listened to a few of Taylor's other songs, but didn't really give her much attention. A few years later (when i was older and wiser :D) when speak now came out, i went back and listened to all the songs on fearless and became a hardcore Swiftie :)

^Credit to Topaz :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM

1. Taylor Swift era
    2. 2006
    3. I heard Tim McGraw on the radio. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Rosy_cheeked_Taylor_lover wrote:
    Fearless era
    I was in the car with one of my best friends and we were playing music really loudly. You belong with me came on and by the second chorus we were playing air guitars and rocking out. She completely forgot about the song that night, but I stayed up learning about Taylor and memorising the lyrics to the songs I had looked up of hers. I went to school and went up to that friend and started singing the chorus, expecting her to join in. Instead, she gave me a weird look and walked off. That is the reason why I'm a lone Swifty at my school, but I'm proud of it!
    7 of March = Best Night Of My Life

I'm the only Swiftie at my school too! Everyone calls her a (excuse my language) a slut. I'm always defending Taylor, one of my best friends always makes fun of her and knows that she's my idol..

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I heard Taylor on the radio in 2009.
    Became a Swiftie in 2010.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Taylor Swift Era
    2006/2007 not sure?

I was in a music store and saw a pretty girl on a country album and bought it. Fell in love

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Just after her first album.
    End of 2008.
    I saw a cover on YouTube of Teardrops on my Guitar and looked up the real version and loved it. Became a Swiftie that day. ^.^

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM

When she released Tim McGraw in 2006! I saw the video on CMT & fell in love!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:31 PM

fearless era
    my youngest brother listen to pop stations when we're at worki had heard the hook "you and your white horse" and the name Taylor Swift. a month later i heard "love story". and when came to the lie pulled out a ring. happy ending i liked that. liked "love story" but at home on the internet i watched the video for "white horse. THATS WHEN. got on TC 2/10/2010

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Fearless Era
    I went to see the Hannah Montana movie and I heard Crazier. Loved her ever since

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Fearless Era
    I was listening to the radio when "Love Story" (which was her current single at the time) came on and I was heard it for the first time. I really liked it so I went home and searched her on MySpace. That moment I became a Swiftie :)

RE: swifty since ..

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:46 PM

1. Taylor Swift Era
    2. 2006
    3. I don't quite remember how I became a fan. I think that my cousin was listening to her music. I believe it was 'Tim McGraw' and I heard it an loved it. I asked who it was and she told me then I begged my mom to get me the CD. I was only like 9 or 10.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Taylor Swift era
    My Mom ed to sing Teardrops on my guitare to me befor I went to sleep.... I was a swiftie without even knowing
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:56 PM

It's really complicated,, Um where to start?, so....

When I was little, like maybe six of seven and I heard Teardrops on my Guitar on radio Disney or something and LOVED IT, I would sing it in the back yard with my friend Lauren, and then stay up all night listening for when they would play it again. I never made the link between the song I loved and the name Taylor Swift. A few years later Fearless came out and Love Story and You Belong With Me were playing on the radio, along with other songs from Fearless, I didn't really pay attention. Then..... When I got older, right before Speak now came out, I started getting into music more, and I heard You Belong With Me and Love story again, and LOVED THEM, at that point I was old enough to Google someone on the internet, and found out more about Taylor, I got Fearless off of itunes and then speak now, and Then a magical thing happened. My wonderful mother informed me that Taylor had another album, before Fearless, and BAM! It was on hold at the library. .. I got it, loved it and then became a fan of Taylor's. I tapped everything I could find with her on it, I got the Thanksgiving day special, and all the other stuff she was going on to promote speak now. I spent one whole day youtubing all her music videos. And then I became a swiftie :) I joined TC This May:) To answer your question, I became I swiftie in the speak now era, But Fearless was the first album I heard.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.