Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tell Me A Lie!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I turn off the radio (I would never do that btw!)
    You see Taylor in the Pancake Pantry.

All me :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I'd not hug her, and I'd not faint.

Taylor throws a guitar to you at a concert.
    But lovin him was red :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I pass it on to someone else...

Taylor stands outside your house. What do you do?
    "No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind" - Taylor Swift

"Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless gril, the one who would dare to do

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:43 PM

shut the blinds and lock the doors.

Taylor Swift asked if she could write a song (a good one) about you?
    AllToWell

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:46 PM

id say no! go away (i cant belive im saying this!!!!)

If taylor asked you 2 come up on stage with her =)
    speak out,stay beautiful and be fearless

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I'd say no
    One Direction knock on your door and sing "Little Things" to you.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:49 PM

SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:
    I'd say no
    One Direction knock on your door and sing "Little Things" to you.

WHAT? ONE DIRECTION?
    I ignore them.. (I'm serious on this one)
    Justin Bieber says he wants to be your boyfriend.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I'll slap her

Your parents give you a kitten
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I'd give it away.
    Taylor offers you cookies, cooked by her.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I throw them in the bin (this game hurts! haha!)
    Taylor gives you a handmade dress.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I would burn it
    Taylor smiles at you

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I stick out my tongue and walk away.
    You are offered a trip to the Carribean for free.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:59 PM

(this is funny, i live in the Caribbean!)
    I would...................................................................give it to some rich person, who can actually afford the trip xD

you find 1 million dollars

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I would throw it in the middle of the road and then get my truck and run it over into shreds

You break your leg

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I would start to play soccer.

find out you're a princess/prince :O

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Go slide in the mud coming to home plate!

Say you're sick
    I used to be 27taylorwins. :(

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I'll lie

If you could sing a song with taylor

Both made my me

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I'd say no because she's a horrible songwriter and would make me look bad. (NOT!)

Your reaction to someone getting a paper cut
    It all looks RED.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Yell "NOOOO WAYYY! NEVER EVER EVER" (i can't believe i wrote that)

Meet Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Tiffany Alvord!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Replyed to wrong one sorry!