1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

If I met Taylor I'd probably...

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:10 PM

So I was messaging my friend and we were saying all these things we would do if we met Taylor and I thought it would be a fun game. The title basically says it all so yea(:

what would you probably do(crazy thing) if you met Taylor

IIMTIP- I would be on the floor hyperventalating

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: If I met Taylor I'd probably...

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM

OH MY GOSH!

THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME IDEA!

Haha, I'm glad we were talking about what we would do, now we have a new game! XD

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:13 PM

IIMTIP - Be dead. I would just stop breathing. LOL! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:15 PM

IIMTIP: Pass out. Hahaha!!!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:33 PM

THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO
    Someone would tell me whats going on. I would think they're kidding

They tell me they're not

AND I'M ALL LIKE

AND THEY LOOK AT ME WEIRD

AND THEN

AND YEAH

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:36 PM

RedStarlight wrote:
    THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO
    Someone would tell me whats going on. I would think they're kidding

They tell me they're not

AND I'M ALL LIKE

AND THEY LOOK AT ME WEIRD

AND THEN

AND YEAH

Oh my gosh, so FUNNY! XD

RE: If I met Taylor I'd probably...

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I WOULD GET REALLY NERVOUS AND CRY.. :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:41 PM

IIMTIP (if it's at a concert) the usual
    (if it's unexpected) I don't know for sure

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I would be the happiest person I know and it would most likely only be a dream
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM

IIMTIP Cry like I never had before !

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:42 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    IIMTIP (if it's at a concert) the usual
    (if it's unexpected) I don't know for sure

Scratch that.
    I would pass out to the point I would be in a coma.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:18 AM

i will ask her if we can do the heart hand :D
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I would probably start crying
    xx

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Thank Ellen (Lol)
    Get her to take a picture with me!!
    And say something for her to remember me by
    Then cry...
    then pass out...
    Then wake up and cry some more....
    Then ask for another picture.....
    Then cry
    Then ask her to remember me.....

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:49 PM

IFIMTI'DP tell her I thought she was pretty :$ and I'd hug her. Then get her to sign like a cd or something, then I'd cry. Then I will trun to Taylor and say that I can die happy :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 4:47 AM

i'd probably fall and die which is awesome :)
    pls. sign :)

Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 4:47 AM

scream and cry!

Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:35 AM

If I met Taylor I'd probably cry, breakdown, ball, scream, never be the same, pray, say I love her, etc. The normal swiftie stuff.

Melon

Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I'D PROBABLY HUG AND KISS HER LOL =P AND I WILL ASK HER IF WE CAN DO THE HEART HAND =D
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Try to maintain my composure (I usually do in most situations), try to muster up a "Hi" from my bad voice (doesn't work too great 'cos I don't get much chance to use it).... trying to keep a straight face as though everything was normal and didn't know what was coming next.......... then try fake a sort of comedy double-take before pretending to jump back in amazement as if I'd only just realised it was actually there in the flesh.... then see what happens after that and she'd stopped laughing (hopefully she'd recognise me from my profile pic on here)

Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Pass out