Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: DIRECTIONER GAMES

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 3:16 PM

what do you do?
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:11 PM

anyone?

LWWY

Cheerio!~Gabrielle

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:25 PM

This is TAYLORSWIFT.COM

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I WANNA JOIN TEAM LIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I WANNA JOIN TEAM LIAM!!!!
    i spoke now on August 14, 2011

"So I'm sitting on the couch watching TV with mt cat eating toy story fruit snack I'm 80 and 5 all at the same time"
    T-Swift

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:32 PM

TheGlitterGames13 wrote:
    This is TAYLORSWIFT.COM

Why you gotta be so mean?
    Stay, stay, stay

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:01 AM

I WANT TO BE ON MY HUSBANDS TEAM!! (Team HARRY)
    Oh yeah and my name is Isabella... Styles.

My Graphic Boutique

Me

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:02 AM

tilds13 wrote:
    TheGlitterGames13 wrote:
    This is TAYLORSWIFT.COM

Stay, stay, stay

It's not mean? I was telling the truth, this is taylorswift.com isn't it?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I want to join team Zayn!!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I want to lead Team Niall. I love him!!!!!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:26 PM

TheGlitterGames13 wrote:
    tilds13 wrote:
    TheGlitterGames13 wrote:
    This is TAYLORSWIFT.COM

Stay, stay, stay

It is. But last I checked, this is the games section, and not all games are Taylor related. Plus, doesn't signing up for this forum say enough about your Taylor fan status already?

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:35 PM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    TheGlitterGames13 wrote:
    tilds13 wrote:
    TheGlitterGames13 wrote:
    This is TAYLORSWIFT.COM

Stay, stay, stay

It is. But last I checked, this is the games section, and not all games are Taylor related. Plus, doesn't signing up for this forum say enough about your Taylor fan status already?

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Thank you Hannah!
    [url= http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q565/louisloverbrit/Funny%20One%20Direction%20gifs/Louisgraphic1_zps483afaaa.gif]

Cheerio!~Gabrielle[/signature]

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Name: Ariana
    Team: Louis! :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Team Liam (my husband), and my name is Kate!

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Team Harry, SkipRocks!!!!!
    Avatar by Annie (PlaidShirtDays)