Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Love You Because

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM Popular

this is a game to tell the person above you I Love You Because. I dont have anyone to do so here is the example: I love you because you love Taylor Swift!

Something like that. hope people play this game!

I want this to become POPULAR!

Thanks for making it popular!!

Thank you HavingCoffeeAllAlone for my avatar!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I Love You Because

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:35 AM

bump bump bump

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:36 AM

i love u cuz, i luv fall!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I love you cause you are supportive!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM

i love you becuase Red came out!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I love you because you have awesome siggys!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I love you because you love starlight

Glitter Text Generator
    credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I love you because you are have a Taylor Swift photo as your profile photo

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I love you because you love hot coco!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I love you because you sound sweet and a good friend
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I love you because I want this to become popular!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:49 AM

bump bump

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:14 AM

BUMP BUMP!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I love you because you made this!

BUMP BUMP

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:27 PM

bump

BUMP!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I love you because you have great graphics :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I love you becuse you are poting in my forums

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I love you because you're creating threads to make TC more active :)

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:23 PM

i love you because i love your username!

i love prettending im taylor and flipping my hair!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:26 PM

i love you because your profile if really fun and cool!!

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:26 AM

I love you because you have 13 in your username

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.