Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Elimination Game

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:35 AM

This is a really fun game that the flawless SpeakNowForever made up. Basically there is a list of all the songs on a Taylor album (Red, in this case). Each song starts with a certain number of points (13). The next person to reply to this thread copies the song list, but adds one point to their favorite song and subtracts one from their least favorite. The winner is the song that reaches 50 points first.

Here's the song list:

State of Grace - 13
Red - 13
Treacherous - 13
I Knew You Were Trouble - 13
All Too Well - 13
22 - 13
I Almost Do - 13
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - 13
Stay Stay Stay - 13
The Last Time - 13
Holy Ground - 13
Sad Beautiful Tragic - 13
The Lucky One - 13
Everything Has Changed - 13
Starlight - 13
Begin Again - 13

Have fun!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Elimination Game

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:50 AM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13
    All Too Well - 13
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 13
    The Last Time - 12
    Holy Ground - 14
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 13

IWasAScarlettLetter|MadeOfStarlight13

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:53 AM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13
    All Too Well - 14
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 13
    The Last Time - 12
    Holy Ground - 14
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12
    http://i48.tinypic.com/hred7q.png

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 14
    All Too Well - 14
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 12
    The Last Time - 12
    Holy Ground - 14
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12
    "What ever the mind can concieve and believe, it can achieve."
    "If people try and push you down, it only means you're above them"
    "Your life is like a blank canvas, it's up to you what you paint on it"

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:59 AM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 14
    All Too Well - 14
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - 12
    Stay Stay Stay - 12
    The Last Time - 12
    Holy Ground - 14
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - 14
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13
    All Too Well - 14
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 13
    The Last Time - 12
    Holy Ground - 14
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13
    All Too Well - 15
    22 - 12
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 13
    The Last Time - 13
    Holy Ground - 14
    The Lucky One - 13
    Everything Has Changed - 14
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:06 PM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13
    All Too Well - 16
    22 - 12
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 13
    The Last Time - 13
    Holy Ground - 14
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - 12
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12
    Xo.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:56 AM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 12
    All Too Well - 16
    22 - 12
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 14
    The Last Time - 13
    Holy Ground - 14
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:03 AM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 12
    All Too Well - 16
    22 - 13 (+)
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 14
    The Last Time - 12 (-)
    Holy Ground - 14
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:03 AM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 12
    All Too Well - 16
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 15 (+)
    The Last Time - 12
    Holy Ground - 13 (-)
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12

I love you

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 12
    All Too Well - 16
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 14 +
    Stay Stay Stay - 15
    The Last Time - 11 -
    Holy Ground - 13
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:40 PM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 12
    All Too Well - 16
    22 - 12 (-)
    I Almost Do - 14
    Stay Stay Stay - 15
    The Last Time - 12 (+)
    Holy Ground - 13
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12
    ~TaylorAndEd

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:11 AM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 12
    All Too Well - 16
    22 - 12
    I Almost Do - 13 (-)
    Stay Stay Stay - 16 (+)
    The Last Time - 12
    Holy Ground - 13
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12
    Read My Blogs =)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:09 PM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13 (+)
    I Knew You Were Trouble - 12 (-)
    All Too Well - 16
    22 - 12
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 16
    The Last Time - 12
    Holy Ground - 13
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 12

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13
    All Too Well - 12
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 13
    The Last Time - 14
    Holy Ground - 13
    The Lucky One - 13
    Starlight - 13
    Begin Again - 13

-Paint The Town Red.
    (Click on link) http://i.imgur.com/y322m.gif

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13
    All Too Well - 12
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 13
    The Last Time - 14
    Holy Ground - 13
    The Lucky One - 14
    Starlight - 12
    Begin Again - 13

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Liketheweather wrote:
    State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13
    All Too Well - 12
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 13
    The Last Time - 14
    Holy Ground - 13
    The Lucky One - 14
    Starlight - 12
    Begin Again - 13

http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54490/353/26D255D54EEE7AF9C200E972D15234B6.png

http://s1274.beta.photobucket.com/user/PaintTheTownRed13/media/Taylor-Swift-RED-Black-White-1.jpg.html

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:47 AM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13
    All Too Well - 12
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 13
    The Last Time - 15
    Holy Ground - 13
    The Lucky One - 14
    Everything Has Changed - 12
    Starlight - 12
    Begin Again - 13

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:54 PM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13
    All Too Well - 12
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 13
    The Last Time - 15
    Holy Ground - 13
    The Lucky One - 14
    Starlight - 12
    Begin Again - 14
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:03 PM

State of Grace - 13
    Red - 13
    Treacherous - 13
    All Too Well - 12
    22 - 13
    I Almost Do - 13
    Stay Stay Stay - 14
    The Last Time - 15
    Holy Ground - 13
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - 11
    The Lucky One - 14
    Starlight - 12
    Begin Again - 14
    Read My Blogs =)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.