1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Complete the lyrics

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 4:35 AM

I'll start with a line off the lyrics, and the next person shall say the next line of the lyrics to whatever the song is.

Once upon a time
A few mistakes ago

[now it's your turn]
Always gonna be a Swiftie ;)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Complete the lyrics

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 4:37 AM

I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye

xosweetgirl18ox

DAAA^^

HAVpeace13

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 4:39 AM

I was referring to the song 'I knew you were trouble' . But then,

And we caught onto something, I hold on to the night
    Always gonna be a Swiftie ;)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:22 PM

When you looked me in the eye and told me you loved me :)

^Credit to Topaz :)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Were you just kidding? Cuz it seems to me

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:43 AM

"This thing is breaking down, we almost never speak,"

Vote for Taylor here!!

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I don't feel welcome anymore
    Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right.

Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 4:19 AM

I was in your sights
    You got me alone
    You found me
    You found me
    You found me

I guess you didn't care
    And I guess I liked that
    And when I fell hard
    You took a step back
    Without me, without me, without me

And he's long gone
    When he's next to me
    And I realize the blame is on me

'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
    So shame on me now
    Flew me to places I'd never been
    So you put me down oh
    I knew you were trouble when you walked in
    So shame on me now
    Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground
    Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

No apologies
    He'll never see you cry
    Pretend he doesn't know
    That he's the reason why
    You're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning

And I heard you moved on
    From whispers on the street
    A new notch in your belt
    Is all I'll ever be
    And now I see, now I see, now I see
    He was long gone
    When he met me
    And I realize the joke is on me

So shame on me now
    So you put me down oh
    So shame on me now

When your saddest fear comes creeping in
    That you never loved me or her or anyone or anything
    Yeah

So shame on me now
    So you put me down oh
    So shame on me now

Trouble, trouble, trouble
    Trouble, trouble, trouble

ananya,

Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 12:28 PM

OpheliEnchanted wrote:
    I don't feel welcome anymore

"Baby what happened? Please tell me..."