1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Do the lyrics from WANEGBT

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Okay I'll start with the first line, add the next line to the lyrics from my post if you need help check out the lyrics here.

Oh and if we do all the way through just start the song over!

Okay here is the first line:
I remember when we broke up - the first time

"You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me"

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do the lyrics from WANEGBT

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:15 AM

saying this is it - i've had enough

greece.loves.taylor

Taylor Heart13

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM

cause like

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:19 AM

we haven't seen each other in a month

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:25 AM

When you said you needed space - what?

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Then you come around again and say

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM

"Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me"
    "It’s the most maddening, beautiful, magical, horrible, painful, wonderful, joyous thing in the world, love”
    -Taylor Swift

I'd be Enchanted if you would visit my songbook.
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1987171

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Remember how that lasted for a day...

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I say "I hate you" we break up, you call me, "I love you"

Siggy and avatar by me! :)

"Like ever..."

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:44 AM

We called it off again last night..

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Ooooo

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:45 AM

But this time...

^Made by the tumblr, hauntedbytay

~Hannah :{D

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I'm telling you, I'm telling you

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:20 AM

We are never ever ever getting back together! :)
    I love Taylor Swift, and that's all I really know.

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:12 PM

We are never ever ever getting back together

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me

RE: Do the lyrics from WANEGBT

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM

but we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Like ever

^made by me

^made by my awsome mentor RFA

^made by me

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I'm really gonna miss you picking fights, and me
    Visit my graphic shop...please?

By me^^

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Falling for it screaming that I'm right
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 9:42 AM

and you would hide away and find your piece of mind