Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Find another song with the same word

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:58 PM Popular

Okay so basically someone quotes a lyric from a swift song, and one word in black, then the next person should find another lyric with that same word in it. So like

person 1: Fresh on the pavement I ran off the plane - Last kiss

person 2: There's a glow off the pavement you walk me to the car - Fearless
and then another lyrics and word for the next person (:

I'll start (:

So I put on my make-up and pray for a miracle - I'd lie
lovelovelove

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Find another song with the same word

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Don't wait or say a single vow

Busy streets will never bring you back to me

Notesinsecrecy :)

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Busy streets and busy lives

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Once upon a time, I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eyes

The girl in the dress wrote you a song

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 1:02 PM

But would they write a song for you

But your close friends always seem to know

made by Nia

made by VickyTheSwiftie

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Go talk to my friends, talk to me...but we are never ever ever getting back together

There was one thing missing, and that was the moment I knew.

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Missing him was dark grey all alone. (that one took me a while idk)

What do you say when tears are streaming down your face in front of everyone you know?

RE: Find another song with the same word

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 7:03 AM

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go.

Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 8:51 AM

I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break, burn and end

when you think happiness I hope you think that little black dress

sweetdisposition

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 9:22 AM

After everything and that little black dress

This night is flawless

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 9:29 AM

And there he goes, so perfectly. The kind of flawless I wish I could be

This is the last time I'm asking you "why?"

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 12:19 PM

And I know that you see what you're doing to me tell me, why?

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car

Diamonds In The Sky

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:28 PM

and then you're on your very first date and he's got a carand you're feeling like flying

And your secrets end up splashed on the news front page

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 6:53 PM

And you got your share of secrets and i'm tired of being last to know, oh

and you flashback to when he said forever and always

Gabs

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Flashback to the night when you said to me,'Nothing's gonna change, not for me and you'."

Just know I'm right here hoping that you'd come in with the rain

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Meet me in the pouring rain

What a sad beautiful tragic love affair

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 1:06 PM

You're beautiful every little piece love

See the lights, see the party the ball gowns

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 1:11 PM

The night we snuck into a yacht club party

It feels like a perfect night

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 1:32 PM

in the middle of the night, we're dancing 'round the kitchen ....

I don't know about you, but i'm feeling 22 ...

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Long were the nights when my days once revolved around you

I just want to tell you, it takes everything in me not to call you

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Really need to know if you need me when you call, if you want me when you call -Fire Alarms by Ed Sheeran

In the heat of the fight, I walked away -The Other Side of the Door

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.