Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Find another song with the same word

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:58 PM Popular

Okay so basically someone quotes a lyric from a swift song, and one word in black, then the next person should find another lyric with that same word in it. So like

person 1: Fresh on the pavement I ran off the plane - Last kiss

person 2: There's a glow off the pavement you walk me to the car - Fearless
and then another lyrics and word for the next person (:

I'll start (:

So I put on my make-up and pray for a miracle - I'd lie
lovelovelove

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Find another song with the same word

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 10:31 AM

It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair

Don't forget to look before you fall

Emily | Meg | Avi by Gabs

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:21 AM

jump then fall into me ...

don't you dare look out your window ...

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:29 AM

I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried...

Standing by and waiting at your back door

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the back door.

Oh darling don't you ever grow up

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:36 PM

don't you think I was too young to be messed with...

Can you feel this magic in the air...

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:40 PM

That magic's not here no more

We're singing in the car getting lost upstate

Notesinsecrecy~Gabriella

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 1:23 PM

He's the song in the car I keep singing

He's got a smile that could light up this whole town

I was RED on 2/7/14 BERLIN

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Took off faster than a green light, go

These walls that they put up to hold us back

Emily | Meg | Avi by Gabs

Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 5:18 AM

The walls we crashed through

Hey hey hey

Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Hey, it was enchanting to meet you...
    I find myself at your door...

Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 9:18 PM

all i need is on the other side of the door

and thats the way i loved you

Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Guess I loved you way too much

Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself

Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Mmm, I can't help myself.

Maybe it's you and your sick need to give love then take it away.
    Hey I'm a 13 year old British Swiftie since for ages. Lets be friends, ey??

'I think loving someone despite what others think is FEARLESS'

My profile - http://taylorswift.com/users/spOoN2n6

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 5:02 PM

I'm sick and tired of your attitude.

But I know I saw a light in you

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Come morning light, you and i'll be safe and sound

I stay out too late, got nothing in my brain

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Sneakin' out late tapping on your window

You have a way of coming easily to me
    Swiftopia

Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 5:07 PM

ummmm you didn't choose a word so new one!

Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain

Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 5:23 PM

You'll come in with the rain

Running scared, I was there

Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Oh, I'm scared to see the ending

I'm lightning on my feet

Katie | Dark Blue Tennessee

Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet

Tonight I'm gonna dance for all that we've been through

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.