1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Find another song with the same word

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:58 PM Popular

Okay so basically someone quotes a lyric from a swift song, and one word in black, then the next person should find another lyric with that same word in it. So like

person 1: Fresh on the pavement I ran off the plane - Last kiss

person 2: There's a glow off the pavement you walk me to the car - Fearless
and then another lyrics and word for the next person (:

I'll start (:

So I put on my make-up and pray for a miracle - I'd lie
lovelovelove

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Find another song with the same word

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 8:08 PM

I said leave but baby all I want is you...

You throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 7:35 AM

"But you carry my groceries, and now I'm always laughing.."

"So you were never a saint.."

(C: )Sepia Twitter: @newsoundtrack

Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 2:31 PM

She's not a saint and she's not what you think...

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home...

Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 2:55 PM

Memorize what it sounded like when your dad gets home.

"photo album on the counter,your cheeks were turning red..."

Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 4:46 PM

"Tossing, turning, struggled through the night with someone new."

Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress, we had this big wide city all to ourselves.

Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 6:36 PM

Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe...

And you can tell me that you're sorry...

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 5:50 AM

And I said "I'm sorry too"

He says he's so in love

Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 2:25 PM

I didn’t say my vows.

"And you're dancing 'round your room when the night ends..."

Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 5:47 AM

Covered my whole room so I punched a hole in the roof

So you're the only thing on my mind

Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 5:23 AM

My mind forgets to remind me... you're a bad idea.

"But with you I know it's no good..."

Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:12 AM

"And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt..."

"Wasn't it easier in your lunchbox days..."
    "Today a swiftie,tomorrow a swiftie,forever a swiftie..."

Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 9:42 AM

Well could've been easy, all you had to do was stay....

I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us...

Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 9:55 AM

The story starts when it was hot and it was summer

This place Is too crowded, too many cool kids

Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 1:53 PM

But you're just so cool, run your hands through your hair

All you ever do is let me down

Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 9:25 AM

Or its gonna go down in flames

This the when the feeling sinks in

Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 10:20 AM

Loose lips sink ships all the damn time..

I loved you from the very first day

Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 8:50 PM

You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye...

You take a deep breath and you walk through the doors...

Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 8:53 AM

"And I can't breathe without you but I have to..."

"I'm not a princess,this ain't a fairytale..."

Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 9:32 AM

Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore a dark gray t-shirt

Can't remember what song it was playing when we walked in

1. Moderator

Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 12:53 PM

And as we walked, we would talk

You break my heart in the blink of an eye