Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Find another song with the same word

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:58 PM Popular

Okay so basically someone quotes a lyric from a swift song, and one word in black, then the next person should find another lyric with that same word in it. So like

person 1: Fresh on the pavement I ran off the plane - Last kiss

person 2: There's a glow off the pavement you walk me to the car - Fearless
and then another lyrics and word for the next person (:

I'll start (:

So I put on my make-up and pray for a miracle - I'd lie
lovelovelove

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Find another song with the same word

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 8:41 PM

I'm learning to walk again I believe I've waited long enough

So take my flesh and fix my eyes
    I am safe and sound

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Your eyes whispered 'have we met?'

But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity

Signature by Me|Avatar by Sweet

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 12:55 AM

In a storm in my best dress, fearless

Makes me run for cover when you're around

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Run as fast as you can

My mind forgets to remind me

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Don't you worry your pretty little mind

I used to think that we were forever, ever

Signature by Me|Avatar by Issy

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 12:29 PM

I was there when you said forever and always.

When I fell hard, you took a step back without me...

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 1:38 PM

I do remember the swing of your step

You're tied together with a smile

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 2:51 PM

We are never ever ever getting back together

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 2:54 PM

I'll put his picture down and maybe get some sleep at night

Break and burn and end

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 3:28 PM

How'd we end up this way?

You're just so cool, run your hands through your hair

Emily | IDK

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way

Can't remember what song it was playing when we walked in

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:02 PM

I remember how we felt sitting by the water

Our whole town came and our mamas cried

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Shining like fireworks, over your sad empty town

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 12:25 AM

I say, "leave," but baby, all I want is you

Screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain

Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you

As we walked, we were talking, I didn't say half the things I wanted to.

Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 2:23 PM

You set up a paint set in the kitchen and you're talking to me

Everybody's waiting for you to break down

Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 4:56 PM

This is the part when I break free 'cause I can't resist it no more

I cant sleep tonight, wide awake and so confused.
    I am safe and sound

Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 8:28 PM

We're happy, free, confused, and lonely

Wind in my hair, I was there

Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone

I bet this time at night your still up

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:26 AM

This night is flawless

Wrapped up in your arms and our friends are laughing

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.