1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Find another song with the same word

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:58 PM Popular

Okay so basically someone quotes a lyric from a swift song, and one word in black, then the next person should find another lyric with that same word in it. So like

person 1: Fresh on the pavement I ran off the plane - Last kiss

person 2: There's a glow off the pavement you walk me to the car - Fearless
and then another lyrics and word for the next person (:

I'll start (:

So I put on my make-up and pray for a miracle - I'd lie
lovelovelove

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Find another song with the same word

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 11:50 AM

Just walk away, no use defending words that you will never say..

Heartbreakers gonna break
    -

Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 12:54 PM

"Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end..."

"Whoa, I'm feeling you baby..."

Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 7:47 PM

Feeling like I just lost a friend...

When we're on the phone, and he talks real slow

made by Nia

made by VickyTheSwiftie

Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 11:04 PM

"And I stare at the phone..."

"You had me crawling for you honey and it never would've gone away..."

Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 9:10 AM

"I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at honey"
    "Baby you know all the right things to say"

http://fearless13wonderland.tumblr.com

Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 8:32 PM

"And I wish you were right here, right now..."

"I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale..."

Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:23 PM

"You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess...."

"It's 2 am, in my room headlights pass the window pane, I think of you"

Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 9:16 AM

"Midnight, you come and pick me up, no headlights..."

"The rest of the world was black and white..."

Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 10:43 PM

"The past through.The smokey black nights"

"Every time you smile, I smile and every time you shine, I'll shine for you"

Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 12:06 PM

"People throw rocks at things that shine..."

"You put your arm around me for the first time..."

"Hang on, it gets easier, and then it gets okay, and then it feels like freedom..."

Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 7:06 AM

idk

Say you'll remember me
    -

Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 10:32 AM

Remember when we couldn't take the heat

And I'll write your name

Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 9:07 PM

"The girl in the dress wrote you a song"

"All I know is pouring rain, and everything has changed"

Me

Taryn

Mint

Arcelia

Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 12:55 AM

Meet me in the pouring rain

You're on the phone

Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 1:42 AM

"I stare at the phone...."

And I can picture it...."

Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 6:43 PM

"You're just another picture to burn..."

"Sneaking out late, tapping on your window..."

Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 8:31 AM

"So I'll leave my window open"

"I love you and that's all I really know"

Griffin

Callie

Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 8:45 PM

"Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end...."

"She's not a saint and she's not what you think..."

Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 9:45 AM

This night is flawless, don't you let it go

[URL=http://s10

Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 10:00 AM

"These hands had to let it go free and this love came back to me..."

"I remember how we felt sitting by the water..."