1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Find another song with the same word

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:58 PM Popular

Okay so basically someone quotes a lyric from a swift song, and one word in black, then the next person should find another lyric with that same word in it. So like

person 1: Fresh on the pavement I ran off the plane - Last kiss

person 2: There's a glow off the pavement you walk me to the car - Fearless
and then another lyrics and word for the next person (:

I'll start (:

So I put on my make-up and pray for a miracle - I'd lie
lovelovelove

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Find another song with the same word

Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 10:11 AM

And I stare at the phone, he still hasn't called

It would be a fine proposition, if I hadn't once been just like her

Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 11:19 AM

And I might be okay but I'm not fine at all

There I was again tonight

Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 1:13 PM

Tonight I'm gonna dance, for all that we've been through...

I fake a smile so he won't see

Smitha | Me

Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 2:51 PM

You've got a smile that lights up this whole town

Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress

^Credit to 1989Polaroid

Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 6:59 AM

In a storm, in my best dress..

She thinks I'm psycho cause I like to rhyme her name with things
    -

Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Back when you fit in my poems like a perfect rhyme

Small talk, work in the weather

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 2:44 AM

Small talk, he drives, coffee at midnight

They are the hunters, we are the foxes...and we run

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Don't say yes, run away now.

Hoping you will end up in his pocket..
    -

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 5:49 AM

Long handwritten note deep in your pocket

It's a new soundtrack I could dance to this beat, beat.

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:29 AM

Tonight I'm gonna dance for all that we've been through.

Your name, forever the name on my lips.

|Sepia|

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:51 AM

And you'll add my name to your lost list of traitors who don't understand

The lights are so bright but they never blind me

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:54 AM

Your string of lights are still bright to me oh

Don't you think I was too young to be played by your dark twisted games

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 2:41 PM

One look, dark room

Time moved too fast

Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 11:19 AM

Time can heal almost anything

Didn't you flash your green eyes at me?

Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Get me with those green eyes, baby as the lights go down

I can't decide if it's a choice, getting swept away

Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:33 AM

Skies grew darker currents swept you out again

With you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress fearless

Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:39 AM

and the sky turned black like a perfect storm

I can still see you, this ain't the best view

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 5:40 PM

Fade into view, oh, it's been a while since I have even heard from you

I walked out and said "I'm setting you free"

Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 7:59 PM

'the best people in life are free'

'I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you

Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 8:06 AM

But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain

Hit me with those green eyes