Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Add the Person Above and Below you

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Sent you a request!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 7:20 AM

okay! :)
    "Our song is the way you laugh, the first date, man I didn't kiss her when I should have! And when I got home, before I said Amen, asking God if He, could play it again!" :D

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Stuff! Happen!

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 6:11 PM

How can I add the person below me if there is no one??? :)
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 6:42 PM

You can add me cuz I'm below you!!! Just added you by the way!!
    Long live Taylor Swift!!!!

~May the odds be ever in your favour!!~

Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain. - Taylor swift

Thanks for believing in my weirdness!!

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Add me! haha!! :)) i already added you TswiftandKaverdean !!
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL-cqddZ2MjDLyxlxLKu1v5lQb_jAF2gDLgSocUMRkm1BAMUYC_Q
    Just keep calm and be a Swiftie!

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Added! To the person below me, add me ;)

LoveLoveLove,
    -M-

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Ok person below me please add me :)

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM

TexasSwiftie wrote:
    Ok person below me please add me :)

Added. TPBM, please add me.

Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 10:10 PM

hmm I need some more'friends' add me!!!
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Added, TPBM add me ;)

My signatures are made by myself :)
    Avatar by iwasascarletletter, love it :p

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Already friends, TPBM add me please :)

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Added! :) TPBM, add me :)

SN tour- August 28th 2011.

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Already friends!

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Can I just have like, everyone add me? I'm new to TC and really bored when I'm at work, so reading people's blogs and stuff would be fun. Anyways, sorry to bug y'all :)
    "Our song is the way you laugh, the first date, man I didn't kiss her when I should have! And when I got home, before I said Amen, asking God if He, could play it again!" :D

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Add me ! haha! i already added the person above me! :) so for the person bellow me .. Add me TNX!

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Added! :)

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Added ! (:

Visit the Swifties For A Change page

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Added.

TPBM, please add me.

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Added!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.