Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Songwriting Idol

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Click the link down in my siggy for my songbook!!

Visit My Graphics Shop!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:21 PM

What are the requirements for judging?

Visit My Graphics Shop!

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:22 PM

My cure(fast tempo)

V1:I can’t imagine how my life would be
    Without you in it.
    I can’t imagine who would see
    The real me….

Ch:The room sparkles when you walk inside.
    Only you knew how to calm me if I cried.
    And when you laugh the world smiles,too.
    And I want to say thank you.
    For knowing how to be
    The best cure for me.

V2:I smile when I remember the things we
    Used to do,oh,yeah.
    I don’t know who would want to be
    Here with me…

For knowing how to be
    The best cure for me.

Br:And you know everything about me.
    And even when we don’t agree
    I hope you see
    That

(soft)
    (normal)
    For knowing how to be
    The best cure for me.

My entry!
    http://i48.tinypic.com/25zhwn4.jpg
    http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh608/bewonderstruck13/grammys3.jpg

fearless_hannah13 wrote:

Visit My Graphics Shop!

well I've invited people and am waiting for their response

2nd graphic takes you to my songbook :)

Made by Me and Bea

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:23 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    fearless_hannah13 wrote:

Visit My Graphics Shop!

well I've invited people and am waiting for their response

Ok I probably don't meet the requirements anyway haha

Visit My Graphics Shop!

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I asked famous songwriters, so the non famous ones had a chance to get famous.

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM

The link to my songbook is in my siggy :)
    (Btw, Love this!)
    -April
    [/url[/signature]

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:29 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    I asked famous songwriters, so the non famous ones had a chance to get famous.

I understand.

Visit My Graphics Shop!

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Wow guyz. I was on a different forum and when I checked back i was overwhelmed! Thanks so much!

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Aprilc16 wrote:
    The link to my songbook is in my siggy :)
    (Btw, Love this!)
    -April
    [/url[/signature][/quote]

awww thanks!
    [signature]
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1950781]

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:55 PM

any more auditions? this is certainly not enough to get started

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Storybook Love

The way you held my hand
    Felt like a hundred butterflies in my stomach
    The way you hugged me
    Was like a million tingly feelings in my heart
    The way you said my name
    Felt like an angel singing in my ear
    The way we had the connection
    That nobody understood
    CHORUS
    Because you held me tight and loved me silently
    It was like storybook love
    How you told me I was great and stared at me with those eyes
    Was like Romeo and Juliet
    How we danced until our feet hurt
    And the chat messages you sent
    CHORUS END
    Loving the way you looked at me
    And how you’d tickle me till I fell
    When your friends would try to pull you out
    But you’d just come closer to me
    The way you’d try to impress me
    And only make me laugh till I cried
    That nobody understood
    CHORUS 1x
    I knew you wanted to kiss me
    You could plainly see it in your eyes
    I knew you wanted to say what was on your mind
    But if you did it’d be a ni-i-ghtmere
    CHORUS 2x
    The way you held my hand
    The way you hugged me

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:33 PM

TaylorEverdeen98 wrote:
    Storybook Love

The way you held my hand
    The way you hugged me
    The way you said my name
    That nobody understood
    CHORUS
    CHORUS END
    And how you?d tickle me till I fell
    But you?d just come closer to me
    The way you?d try to impress me
    That nobody understood
    CHORUS 1x
    But if you did it?d be a ni-i-ghtmere
    CHORUS 2x
    The way you held my hand
    The way you hugged me

tough one... I'll sleep on it. I'll have your results soon

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:35 PM

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    TaylorEverdeen98 wrote:
    Storybook Love

The way you held my hand
    The way you hugged me
    The way you said my name
    That nobody understood
    CHORUS
    CHORUS END
    That nobody understood
    CHORUS 1x
    CHORUS 2x
    The way you held my hand
    The way you hugged me

Got it!

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Izzytheswiftie:

Are songs allowed for audition week? You said no but I'm confused....

Ps. This is a lovely song :)

izzytheswiftie wrote:
    TaylorEverdeen98 wrote:
    Storybook Love

The way you held my hand
    The way you hugged me
    The way you said my name
    That nobody understood
    CHORUS
    CHORUS END
    That nobody understood
    CHORUS 1x
    CHORUS 2x
    The way you held my hand
    The way you hugged me

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1933691

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Aww Thanks!!

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM

TaylorEverdeen98 wrote:
    Aww Thanks!!

You're welcome :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1933691

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Yay! Made it to Hollywood week!!!
    -April
    [/url[/signature]

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Here's the link to my songbook!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1912721
    Avatar credit to Swiftielookalike

Gif credit to lilylily13