Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What is your wallpaper??

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 10:40 AM

My wallpaper on my Ipod is Merideth with her big ol' eyes. LOL, what;s your phone/ipod/computer wallpaper??

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What is your wallpaper??

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 10:47 AM

my ipod wallpaper is

home screen

lock screen -

^^graphic made by fearlessswiftie13

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM

iPhone

Computer

^child at heart

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM

My iPhone is the wonderstuck ad
    And my laptop is out of the mine music video

credit to Luckythirteen^^
    Just click here

credit to superswiftie1331

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM

my computer~ it says fearless and it is heart hands in the rain.
    my ipods/ipad~ it is the hands in the middle thing for speak now where they all have their hands in the middle and on each persons hand is a letter of "speak now"

Thanks Taylor The Swiftie13 for the awsome signature/graphic!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:12 PM

my lock screen:

my home screen:
    except more zoomed in
    My little Irishman: Niall James Horan
    BFFS: chineseswiftienoodles, onedirection:) and belieber13

^by liviswift

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM

My computer:

Credit to the amazing Rita_Fearless!

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Mine is a slide show of all my Taylor photo's- there are hundreds lol
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM

on my computer its

and on my Twitter

brooke moles

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM

My phone is of Taylor in concert. One of my computers is of seashells on the beach and the other is a purple flower design

Graphics by fearlesswiftie13

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Taylor's photo of course.

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM

bananahrr wrote:
    My computer:

Credit to the amazing Rita_Fearless!

OHMYGOSH THAT IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Mine is a Taylor slideshow but my laptop is unplugged so it stayed on this picture:

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Taylor is all of my backgrounds of course

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM

My friends and i on a leadership conference trip :)

Made by Ours13

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM

My computer

--Maddie

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM

All Taylor of course iPod, phone & computer

RE: Re: What is your wallpaper??

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 10:22 PM

TaySwiftie13 wrote:
    Mine is a Taylor slideshow but my laptop is unplugged so it stayed on this picture:

Those amazing legs XD
    Marry me.

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Girls' Generation on my phone
    and Taylor at Speak Now tour on my netbook

I'm Adelina Kartika. Swiftie forever :)

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM

This:

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 11:25 PM

My laptop wallpaper is a changing slideshow of Taylor :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.