Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Line Game

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Call a cab, lose my mumber, you're about to lose your girl

Change

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 6:32 PM

these walls that they put up to hold us back, fell down.

Sparks Fly

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 8:16 PM

"I'm Captivated By You Baby Like A Fire Work Show"

Last Kiss

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 12:56 AM

Kinda the whole chorus, cus it's like that raw sadness of the breakup
    But now I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes
    All that I know is I don't know
    How to be something you'd miss

If this was a movie

Me

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 1:59 AM

Last night I heard my own heart beating

You Belong With Me

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 7:39 AM

"If You Could See I'm The One You Understands You Been Here All Along"

Come Back....Be Here

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 10:58 AM

This is falling in love in the cruelest way

The Way I Loved You

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 12:46 PM

He respects my space and never makes me wait and he calls exactly when he says he will/ He's close to my mother, talks business with my father.

All Too Well?
    "What makes you different makes you beautiful"

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM

you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest

Cold As You

Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 1:15 PM

"And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
    I've never been anywhere cold as you"

Our Song

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 11:44 AM

the first date man, i didn't kiss her and I should have

Should've Said No

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 1:47 PM

"I can't resist
    Before you go, tell me this:
    Was it worth it?
    Was she worth this?

No... no, no, no..."

Out Of The Woods

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 1:58 PM

I walked out and said I'm setting you free

Shake It Off

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 2:23 PM

I go on too many dates
    But I can't make them stay

Innocent

Nia

Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 2:31 PM

today is never too late to be brand new

Cold As You

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 7:36 AM

"You never did give a damn thing honey but I cried, cried for you"

Untouchable

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:42 PM

It's half full and I won't wait here all day...

Shake it Off?

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:45 PM

"Hatters Gonna Hate Hate Baby"

RED

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Loving him was like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street...

Speak Now?

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 1:58 PM

"Just Say YES Run Away Now"

Today Was A Fairytale

Credit To FIXMYHEART