Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Line Game

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Back then, I swore I was gonna marry him someday, but I realized some bigger dreams of mine

Never Grow Up

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room

Everything Has Changed

Signature by Me|Avatar by Sweet

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 6:35 PM

All I know is pouring rain and everything has changed

Stay Stay Stay

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 6:45 PM

"I threw my phone across the room at you"

The Other Side of the Door

Emily

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 7:18 PM

I said "leave," but all I really want is you

Teardrops on my Guitar

1st: Made by me! 2nd: Made by Gabriella! :)

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 9:18 PM

"He's the time taken up, but there's never enough, and he's all that I need to fall into"

Invisble

Emily

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 9:25 PM

She can't see the way your eyes will light up when you smile

Enchanted

Signature by Me|Avatar by Sweet

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 10:16 PM

This night is sparkling

Begin Again

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 11:00 PM

"For the first time, what's past is past."

Haunted

Emily

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 12:43 AM

"You & I walk a fragile line....."

The Outside

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 2:16 AM

I can still see you, this ain't the best view, on the outside looking in

Come In With The Rain

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 8:21 PM

I could stand up and sing you a song, but I don't want to have to go that far.
    Mary's Song

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 3:10 PM

I'll be eighty-seven you'll be eighty-nine, I'll still look at you like stars that shine in the sky oh my my my

Stay Beautiful

Signature by Me|Avatar by Issy

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Taking pictures in my mind so I can save em for a rainy day.

Sweeter Than Fiction

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 3:24 PM

"If you and I are a story that never gets told"

Jump Then Fall

Emily | IDK

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Coincidentally, I was listening to this when I clicked on this thread. Haha!

I hear the words but all I can think is "we should be together"

Girl At Home

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Don't look at me, you've got a girl at home and everybody knows that

Fearless

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 5:16 PM

In this moment now, capture it, remember it

Dear John

Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 12:26 AM

I'm shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town

Treacherous

Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Two headlights shine through the sleepless night and I will get you alone

All too well
    I am safe and sound

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.