Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Line Game

Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:04 AM

Aah Enchanted is one of my faves! The best line is "This is me praying that this was the very first page, not where the story line ends,my thoughts will echo your name until I see you again."

Hounted
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:12 AM

Oh I'm sorry, somehow I couldn't delete my last answer...I answered accidentally to the wrong one... So my favourite line is: Here's to silence that cuts me to the core, where is this going? Thought I knew you for a minute but I don't anymore"

Haunted
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard.

Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:08 PM

" I know, I know, I just know
    You're not gone. You can't be gone. No."

The Last Time

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 8:45 AM

"All the times I let you in just for you to go again"

Sad Beautiful Tragic

''Don't you dream impossible things?''

Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 9:29 AM

"Distance Timing Breakdown Crying Silence Train Runs Off It's Tracks Kiss Me Try An Fix It Can You Just Try An Listen"

SuperStar

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Fri, May 1, 2015 at 10:07 AM

"and i'm invisible and everyone knows who you are..."

White Horse

Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:22 PM

I was a dreamer before you went and let me down

The Way I Loved You

Anna | Dark Blue Tennessee

Tue, May 5, 2015 at 5:06 PM

"I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
    It's 2am and I'm cursing your name
    I'm so in love that I acted insane
    And that's the way I loved you"

CLEAN

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Sun, May 10, 2015 at 4:35 AM

10 months sober, I must admit
    Just because you're clean don't mean you miss it
    10 months older I won't give in
    Now that I'm clean I'm never gonna risk it

[/Sparks flyb]
    http:[/signature]

Sun, May 10, 2015 at 5:03 AM

"I'm Captivated By You Baby Like A Fireworks Show"

FEARLESS

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 2:27 PM

"You pull me in and I'm a little more brave.."

Style

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 5:29 PM

"Lights Are Off He's Talking Off His Coat"

RED

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 6:19 PM

"Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met..."

Cold As You

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 4:01 AM

"Oh what a shame.."
    Red?

Credit to Puggy.

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Trying to solve a cross word and realizing there's no right answer

State of Grace?

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 12:57 PM

"We learned to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts"

Fearless

Arcelia

Puggy

Silver

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 2:01 PM

It's the first kiss, It's flawless,Really something, It's fearless.

Long Live
    24/06/2015 come already

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 2:02 PM

I had the time of my Life fighting dragons with you

Ours

Lilie

Mint

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 2:07 PM

Lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss smiles

Enchanted
    24/06/2015 come already

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 6:53 PM

"Please Don't Be In Love With Someone Else Please Don't Have Somebody Waiting On You"

Our Song

Credit To FIXMYHEART