Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Banned Because...

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Just_Another_Fangirl456 wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Banned because yep. I somehow managed to get half of my leg stuck between the wall and the bed. What the heck.

Banned because good job hahaha

Banned because funny. That's exactly what Daren said.

Banned because you're so talented hahaha

Banned because I know, right? Just yesterday my dad had to free my foot from the two bars in my headboard of my bed. He was very confused to find me laying on my back with my leg over my head and stuck like that. Don't ask.

Banned because wow. More talented than I thought

Umbron | Mint

Banned because that bed sounds like a freakin Venus flytrap! It sounds dangerous!!!
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because actually, they were two different beds. The one I'm currently stuck in is my brother's.

Banned because oi.... :):)
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because don't ask. I'm a master at stupidity.

Banned because if you're the master of Stupidity, I'm the FREAKING KING OF IT
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because but......... then I would have to be the queen and that's not happening....

Banned because uh, no
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because
    If I ever sarcastically say "I hate you" take it to heart, but not the actual sentence. Take it to heart, because the translation is "I love you enough to open up and joke around with you."

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Banned because yep. I somehow managed to get half of my leg stuck between the wall and the bed. What the heck.

Banned because I know, right? Just yesterday my dad had to free my foot from the two bars in my headboard of my bed. He was very confused to find me laying on my back with my leg over my head and stuck like that. Don't ask.

Umbron | Mint

Banned because that bed sounds like a freakin Venus flytrap! It sounds dangerous!!!
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because actually, they were two different beds. The one I'm currently stuck in is my brother's.

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because but......... then I would have to be the queen and that's not happening....

Banned because uh, no
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because

Banned because you catch my drift
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:

Umbron | Mint

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because uh, no
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because lol, yep.
    If I ever sarcastically say "I hate you" take it to heart, but not the actual sentence. Take it to heart, because the translation is "I love you enough to open up and joke around with you."

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:

Umbron | Mint

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because uh, no
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because lol, yep.

Banned because I'm laughing so hard it's my *Stupid* castle :):) bec I'm the king of stupidity
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:

Umbron | Mint

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because uh, no
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because lol, yep.

Banned because I'm laughing so hard it's my *Stupid* castle :):) bec I'm the king of stupidity
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Banned because lets start a new string, shall we. You're not still stuck, I hope?!?!
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Banned because lets start a new string, shall we. You're not still stuck, I hope?!?!
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because nope. I went all ninja and moved the mattress back using the wall. :P

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because nope. I went all ninja and moved the mattress back using the wall. :P

Banned because yes, the power of RESISTANCE!!! Every action produces an equal but opposite reaction
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:45 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because yes, the power of RESISTANCE!!! Every action produces an equal but opposite reaction
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because *stares at blankly* I'm not at school. I'm on vacation. Vacation is not the time to learn. :P

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:47 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because *stares at blankly* I'm not at school. I'm on vacation. Vacation is not the time to learn. :P

Banned because oh right sorry I feel much better now chatting with you, I was having a pretty crappy day up to this point.
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because oh right sorry I feel much better now chatting with you, I was having a pretty crappy day up to this point.
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because aww. :) Glad I could help. But ouch. Wanna talk about it?

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because well, I guess it centers around people making assumptions that aren't true, & I can't / don't even bother "defending myself" or proving they're wrong because I know they won't believe me or really care anyway. Some people once they make up their mind, that's it. There's no convincing them otherwise.
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because well, I guess it centers around people making assumptions that aren't true, & I can't / don't even bother "defending myself" or proving they're wrong because I know they won't believe me or really care anyway. Some people once they make up their mind, that's it. There's no convincing them otherwise.
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because I know that all too well. Well, just know that the people ho love and care for you always know the truth. And that you can always shoot me a PM if you need to rant/talk. :)

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because I know that all too well. Well, just know that the people ho love and care for you always know the truth. And that you can always shoot me a PM if you need to rant/talk. :)

Banned because that's very true. & thanks Lilly, it means a lot :):) I don't really have anybody at all to talk to in person so...

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because that's very true. & thanks Lilly, it means a lot :):) I don't really have anybody at all to talk to in person so...

credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Banned because I learned from experience. :) And don't mention it. If I can help one person forget their problems, at least for a second, then I'll feel accomplished.

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 5:46 PM

BB .. i'm giving a big shoutout to Callie!! She has helped me get so many hopes and she seems really nice :)

(TaylorSwiftFan)

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 6:13 PM

behappy_taylorswiftneedsyou wrote:
    BB .. i'm giving a big shoutout to Callie!! She has helped me get so many hopes and she seems really nice :)

(TaylorSwiftFan)

Banned because yeah, Callie is awesome :)
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Banned because hello again

Umbron | Mint

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Banned because I had to play bunny for my little sister today But everybody knows the Easter Bunny IS real so why did I have to dress up?

I was RED at the Tacoma Dome, WA on August 31st, 2013. Best night of my life. P.S. Thanks for making this siggy!

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 7:50 PM

banned because it's been a busy day......I'm exhausted

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.