Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Banned Because...

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Just_Another_Fangirl456 wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Banned because just telling the truth. *hugs back*

Banned because hmm........ if the truth doesn't involve throwing pillows at your laptop, nearly breaking it, then tell away. :P

Banned because or trying to get revenge with a brush and failing at it :P

Banned because hush, my fellow minion. No one needs to know that....... :P

Banned because I'm not yellow :P (wow, I'm glad I'm half Asian, this could sound really wrong otherwise. XD)

Banned because *sighs* What am I gonna do about you?

Banned because bacon. Answer to everything.

Banned because nah, sorry. No bacon for you. And I thought the answer for everything was global warming?

Banned because global warming is also possible but bacon got more swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag xD

Mint || Me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Banned because I just have to say I am very curious about this teddy bear thing. It sounds adorable.

Banned because lol, I was Skyping at Alexia's house and I got really tired, so I stole this big teddy bear, and was like half laying on it, and he told me I looked cute like that. :)

Banned because, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I was right. ADORABLE!

Banned because

Banned because you guys are definitely cuter than me and Mew.

Banned because nuh uh. At the very most, we're equal to you guys.

Banned because nope. Definitely cuter. Mew would agree.

Banned because nah... :P

Banned because yaaahhh

Banned because lol, thank God you didn't see us when Alexia was on the phone. We were having a mini dance party together. :P

Banned because omg. Sounds fun! haha :)

Umbron | Mint

Banned because I offered to be Taylor on, but then I said, "You know what? I'm putting on Avril. Because that's the type of mood I'm in." (Considering she has like a whole album of "dancy" songs. :))
    If I ever sarcastically say "I hate you" take it to heart, but not the actual sentence. Take it to heart, because the translation is "I love you enough to open up and joke around with you."

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Umbron wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Banned because I just have to say I am very curious about this teddy bear thing. It sounds adorable.

Banned because lol, I was Skyping at Alexia's house and I got really tired, so I stole this big teddy bear, and was like half laying on it, and he told me I looked cute like that. :)

Banned because

Banned because yaaahhh

Banned because lol, thank God you didn't see us when Alexia was on the phone. We were having a mini dance party together. :P

Banned because

Banned because 9 years of dance, Daren, and when I'm alone or with close friends I dance like that. :P

Banned because was totally worth it, eh? :D

Mint || Me

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:

Banned because hmm........ if the truth doesn't involve throwing pillows at your laptop, nearly breaking it, then tell away. :P

Banned because I'm not yellow :P (wow, I'm glad I'm half Asian, this could sound really wrong otherwise. XD)

Banned because nah, sorry. No bacon for you. And I thought the answer for everything was global warming?

Banned because global warming is also possible but bacon got more swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag xD

Mint || Me

Banned because *crosses arms* Do I need to slap you?
    If I ever sarcastically say "I hate you" take it to heart, but not the actual sentence. Take it to heart, because the translation is "I love you enough to open up and joke around with you."

RE: Banned Because...

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Banned because hello everybody, especially Ms Shandi, No-Longer-A-Fellow-19-Year-Old.

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:

Banned because you have to chill, dude. You need more YOLO and stop being such a no-swagger, dude.

Mint || Me

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:

Banned because

Banned because yaaahhh

Banned because omg. Sounds fun! haha :)

Banned because I offered to be Taylor on, but then I said, "You know what? I'm putting on Avril. Because that's the type of mood I'm in." (Considering she has like a whole album of "dancy" songs. :))

Banned because Avril is good too!

Umbron | Mint

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    Banned because hello everybody, especially Ms Shandi, No-Longer-A-Fellow-19-Year-Old.

Banned because heyyyy Josh!
    credit to Katie!

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

Banned because OMG! JOSH! It's been too long since we've talked. I said happy birthday to you earlier, but I don't think you were on..... soooooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY STILL FELLOW 19 YEAR OLD IN MY BOOK!

Umbron | Mint

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:

Banned because

Banned because yaaahhh

Banned because

Banned because 9 years of dance, Daren, and when I'm alone or with close friends I dance like that. :P

Banned because was totally worth it, eh? :D

Mint || Me

Banned because absolutely. :P

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:

Banned because you have to chill, dude. You need more YOLO and stop being such a no-swagger, dude.

Mint || Me

Banned because *slaps his arms* No.

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:03 PM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

Banned because hi Josh!

Mint || Me

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Banned because am I the only one playing One Directions You and I on constant repeat the last couple days?
    credit to Katie!

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Shandi Candy wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

Banned because OMG! JOSH! It's been too long since we've talked. I said happy birthday to you earlier, but I don't think you were on..... soooooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY STILL FELLOW 19 YEAR OLD IN MY BOOK!

Umbron | Mint

Banned because yeah, it has been a long time! Talked to Mew a little bit lately though. Thank you, and according to American time I still am a fellow-19-year-old, for a few more hours. Don't get old, its terrible.

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Banned because hello Sir Daren.

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Banned because am I the only one playing One Directions You and I on constant repeat the last couple days?

Banned because seems so. :P

Mint || Me

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Banned because one bonus of it being my birthday: caramel cheesecake later!

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:
    Umbron wrote:

Banned because *slaps his arms* No.

Banned because maaaaaaaaan, that was so no-swag, dude. xD

Mint || Me

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:14 PM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    Shandi Candy wrote:
    MindlessDreamer94 wrote:

Banned because yeah, it has been a long time! Talked to Mew a little bit lately though. Thank you, and according to American time I still am a fellow-19-year-old, for a few more hours. Don't get old, its terrible.

Banned because oh, if that's the case then you still have about 7 hours of still being a fellow 19 year old to me! :D and I don't wanna grow up!! haha

Umbron | Mint

Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:16 PM

MindlessDreamer94 wrote:
    Banned because one bonus of it being my birthday: caramel cheesecake later!

Banned because OMG CAN I HAVE SOME? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE??????

Umbron | Mint

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.