Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Cause pi is 3.14

Why is my hair brown?

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Because the sky is blue.

Why do cats meow?

^ Taylor and Me

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I USED TO LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!! IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry :P

Because I said so.

Why do I have polar bears on my pajamas? (Kaylee....be jealous ;) )
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Made by me.

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Because there is a piece of mud on my leg.

Why are you following me?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit to kerri ;]

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Because grapes and bowls are awesome.

Why am I praying that they have the Mockingjay pin at the mall today?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Made by me.

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Because I like to press buttons.

Why IS the sky blue???

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Because I'm intimidated by the fear of being average.

Does Taylor like Spongebob?

Made by me.

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Spongebob bit her hand.

Why am I litening to Lightweight by Demi Lovato when I could be listening to Eyes Open??

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Because grass is green.

Why does Taylor Swift not know who I am?
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Get in touch!
    www.youtube.com/officialsarahmusic
    www.operationmeetmeganandliz.tumblr.com
    @ilovemissswift
    @meglizlove

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Because I like pie.

If you could meet 1 celebrity other than Taylor, who would it be?

Made by me.

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Sponge Bob's feet

Why am i obsessed with TAYLOR SWIFT?

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Because the sky is blue

Why are my eyes greenish blue

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Because forks have points.

Why am I addicted to TC?

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Because I totally remember this thread.

Why does my shirt seem to have shrunk, but it hasn't?
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Request? http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/518152

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM

because i am beautiful ~lol~

why i love twilight series so much
    ?

I 'll leave my window opened, cause i am too tired at night for all these games!!!

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM

BECAUSE I AM A VAMPIRE! jk

WHY did the polish chip off my toe...
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Request? http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/518152

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Because you ate a biscuit.

Why are pigs hawking?
    ------------------------------

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Because popcorn tastes good.

Why is the sky blue?
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Get in touch!
    www.youtube.com/officialsarahmusic
    www.operationmeetmeganandliz.tumblr.com
    @ilovemissswift
    @meglizlove

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Because the water is green, duh!

Why is the world so dark just now?
    ------------------------------

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Because it's wearing sunglasses.

Will squirrels ever learn to Irish dance?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.