Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

BREAK-A-WISH

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 4:30 PM Popular

This is a game where you make a wish, and the next person grants it, but with a twist

For example......
The first person could say "i wish people weren't so mean to me"
And the next person says "granted, but no one notices you"
And then they make their wish.........

I'll start

I wish there was a school for Swifties ONLY(:

KittyWinterSHVH

VerifiedSwiftie13, Kaylee, LTS

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: BREAK-A-WISH

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Granted, but tuition fees will be as high as any of the Ivy League universities.

I wish I'm married to Taylor Swift.

Signature courtesy of Chrissie (Zero)

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Granted, but she's always on tour and leaves you at home.

I wish that I was taller.
    -------------

Credit to ShiningLikeFireworks13 for the avatar and signature. Thanks!

Formerly known as lovexdance

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Granted, but now you're 7 foot 6

I wish my hair was longer

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Granted, but all the othre cool girls in class cut if off because they just had ot have it :p

I wish I could have a cat like Meredith...

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Granted, but the world is mad that Taylor doesn't have her now

I wish I could have nap times at school

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Granted, but people draw the shape of X's on your face in permanent marker !!!

I wish I lived in Canada
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope...
    Go see my graphic shop? http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/518152

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Granted, but you live in the middle of nowhere.

I wish I could go to New Zeland to see Taylor in concert...

Cheese =D

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Granted, but now you're stuck in NZ

I wish I didn't have to wait a year to see Taylor ):

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" unknown

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Granted, but you only see her walk by.

Cheese =D

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Berrysis wrote:
    Granted, but you only see her walk by.

Cheese =D

Hey so you didn't' put a wish so I'll start again....

I wish I could meet Taylor and actually become her friend, not just another fan
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

^by pavv14

--Swiftie Forever&Always 13

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Granted, but Taylor's always too busy to hang out.

I wish Harry Potter was real
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw sparks fly, 9.1O.11.

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Granted, but we would all be muggles and have no idea

I wish I could have gone to the midnight premiere of The Lorax

^by pavv14

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM

granted by there was a good chance you could have gotten lost in the snow

i wish i could have the same clothes as taylor (the good outfits)
    free animated gifs

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Granted but you would have no money left....

I wish I could sing like Taylor

^by pavv14

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM

granted, but then Taylor would lose her voice cuz you took it!!!
    and btw......love your signature Tswift13!!!!! lol!!!!

I wish I had a 4 and a half foot British midget that could come down the stairs riding a cat while singing Lady Gaga's Poker Face..............TRY AND TWIST THAT!!!!

^
    Tanyaxoh

^
    greece_loves_taylor!

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Granted, but he will always wrestle you inside a ring afterwards... and you will always get pinned by him.

I wish I can be a member of The Agency.

Signature courtesy of Chrissie (Zero)

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Granted, but it would get really awkward if you started freaking out every time you saw or talked to Taylor

I wish I didn't have to do my homework

^by pavv14

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Granted, but you fail the class.
    I wish it was summer already.

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Granted, but its 110 degrees.

I wish my room was covered with Taylor posters...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Granted, but now they're staring at you nonstop with creepy poster eyes!

I wish I was a famous singer
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Get in touch!
    www.youtube.com/officialsarahmusic
    www.operationmeetmeganandliz.tumblr.com
    @ilovemissswift
    @meglizlove

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.