Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help?

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 2:54 PM

How can I upload a graphic straight from my computer documents onto here? I've always had issues with this... Is it possible?
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

-Spazkitten's Girlfriend
    Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true,
    Here is the place where I love you.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Help?

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I have been wanting to post pictures of my dog and my guinea pig and graphics that I make but I haven't been able to...
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

-Spazkitten's Girlfriend
    Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true,
    Here is the place where I love you.

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:03 PM

upload it to www.tinypic.com and then copy and paste the link! that's what I do! :)
    ----------------
    lovelovelove,
    -D-

1. Moderator

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Like IrishSwifty said you will have to upload it to a site such as tinypic first. If you have photobucket that works too.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Re: FAQ-Posting Pictures on TC

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Awsome, cool to see someone put it in a non-complicated way. I can never explain stuff like this and make sense at the same time lol
    _

My Graphic Shop

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Nit4sz wrote:
    Awsome, cool to see someone put it in a non-complicated way. I can never explain stuff like this and make sense at the same time lol
    _

My Graphic Shop

Thanks! I added pictures too, just little screenshots. I remember when I first was on TC and I would get these graphics, or make them, and not be able to use them anywhere and get so frustrated. I just wanted to help anyone who is like I used to be.

Graphics by: TSF, me

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Great post! I'm sure this will help out a lot of people. :)
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RE: Help?

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:08 AM

I upload them on tumblr! And it's really easy :) then you copy the url and that's it

-Lives change like the weather-

Speak Now Enchanting Swifty

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM

You can't upload them directly to the forums. You'll have to go through a hosting site, as these guys have said. Just use the IMG code, it will work :)

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Thank you, guys!

You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope...

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Thank youu! This helped me a TON! Okay, I'm gonna see if it worked....
    ~lovelovelove
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit to Shininglikefireworks for this AMAZING graphic!

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 11:24 AM

all you do is upload your picture to tinypic.com [you dont have to have an account or be registered] do the captcha and it will say link for forum boards and copy that link then paste it in the reply box :)

Avatar by me, if you want one circle, square, or heart, just ask :)

How do you post a photo?

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Hi! I've been trying to post on photo on a thead but I can't get it to work, can someone tell me how to post a photo on a thread? that would be extremly helpful!

Re: How do you post a photo?

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Do you have an account on a photo hosting site? Someone mentioned you can post a link to a photo but I haven't tried that. The easiest way to do it is use a site like Photobucket. You upload your photos to their site and each photo is given an URL you can paste in the message.

What the link needs is an IMG command on the start and end of the link. I'm going to try a test right now. Here's a link to a photo Taylor posted on Instagram. The link is http://instagr.am/p/G7mbpBjvBd/. I'm going to add the IMG commands and see if it works. If it does you just need to add them..

I guess that didn't work. It just messed up my signature. The easiest way to do it is use a site like Photobucket.

I just tried the photo tool above. It asks for a link. Lets see if that works. I just pasted in the URL to the photo.

That did nothing.

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Ok, here are the steps if you found the picture on Google or something and have a web address to it.

1. Copy the web address.
    2.) Go back to TC and hit reply.
    3.) Next to the bold, italics, and underline there is a picture of a mountain and a sun. Click on that.
    4.) Paste the web address.
    5.) Add any other words you want.
    6.) DONE!!

If you have it on your computer and want to use it but you can't find it online and you don't have the web address for it, but you have the picture, here are the steps.

1.) Go to tinypic.com.
    2.) Hit the browse button and select your photo.
    3.) Make sure next to the file type, photo is selected.
    4.) Resize it to message board size so it's not really really HUGE!!
    5.) Hit Upload.
    6.) Enter the security code that will appear.
    7.) Copy the image code for message boards.
    8.) Go back to TC and hit reply.
    9.) Paste it in the message box. (You do not need to use the mountain and sun thing this time)
    10.) Add any additional text you would like.
    11.) DONE!!!

Your welcome!!

lovelovelove
    -TaylorSwifty13-

Help with putting graphics in signature?

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I have a couple graphics that I saved from the old TC but I can't figure out how to put them in my signature! I tried just copying and pasting the graphic from "my pictures" in my computer but when I copy it, there's no paste :( Help? Thanks :)
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Re: Help with putting graphics in signature?

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:08 PM

What I do is this:

• Go to www.tinypic.com
    • Upload your picture
    • Type the code that they give you
    • Copy the IMG Code (Picture below)
    • Paste IMG code into your post
    • DONE!

This is where you find the IMG code:

Lovelovelove ~M~
      Made By SingingSwiftie13:

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Thanks sooo much!! You guys were soo helpful!

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:50 PM

If you plan to post a lot of photos I'd recommend using a photo hosting site like Photobucket. It's free too. If you just want to post a photo once in a while use the other ideas. I post a lot of photos and Photobucket is really easy to use. I don't know about the other sites. There are others, I just haven't used them.

2. J. avatar J.

Re: Help with putting graphics in signature?

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:54 PM

stickied to help future swifties

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.