Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My threads/ My post section

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    I think their should be a section that you can go to and see all the threads you have started and who has replied/ commented. it would be only for you.. not everyones threads.

ie
    "my threads"
    (click - my threads)
    "My threads/ My post section"
    (click - My threads/ My post section)
    reaction: ooh look at that.... a comment

"my post"
    (click - my post)
    "chat 3.0"
    (click - chat 3.0)
    reaction: hahaha.... nice

also, replied to comment alert would be nice too.

YES! I was just thinking that!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I lovelovelove you all and i hope you know that.
    Follow me on instagram - FearlessFlawless13
    I was FEARLESS 4.29.09 and i SPOKE NOW on 10.29.12
    Fearless and Flawless aren't

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Lexingtonky13 wrote:
    ArieTSA wrote:
    I think their should be a section that you can go to and see all the threads you have started and who has replied/ commented. it would be only for you.. not everyones threads.

ie
    "my threads"
    (click - my threads)
    "My threads/ My post section"
    (click - My threads/ My post section)
    reaction: ooh look at that.... a comment

"my post"
    (click - my post)
    "chat 3.0"
    (click - chat 3.0)
    reaction: hahaha.... nice

also, replied to comment alert would be nice too.

YES! I was just thinking that!!

you get what i mean, right?

it's individual for everyone.... i just not sure if i explained it right.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:18 PM

come on guys... this is good, you find all your stuff faster. : )

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:39 PM

WE NEED THIS JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's already getting hard to remember all the posts I made hahaha :)
    -lovelovelove-

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Yep, I want this (:

RE: My threads/ My post section

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:44 PM

it'd be great if this was added back
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. me
    2. H.R

1. Jen avatar Jen

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:48 PM

This would be a great feature to have! I love that you can see your recent posts on your page right now.

Thanks to Heather for the sig!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I would LOVE this!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Jen wrote:
    This would be a great feature to have! I love that you can see your recent posts on your page right now.

yeah, but you can't scroll down... plus, you dont know when someone replied or quoted you, nada... (nothing)

YES!!! got a mods attention! : D d b

2. Kev avatar Kev

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:04 PM

That Would Be GREAT.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Yes, PLEASE! It's so annoying having to check back on my posts ALL THE TIME! Finally some people who understand me!

RE: My threads/ My post section

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:38 AM

okay, then.... I hope this idea comes through... and we get to see this option very soon.

3. Moderator

Re: Easier way to find My threads/ My post section

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I agree this is a great feature to have and would be very helpful!!

Just remember that as Jordan has said, not all the features of the new TC are up and running so this may already be in the works.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

RE: Easier way to find My threads/ My post section

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 8:10 AM

ashez14 wrote:
    I agree this is a great feature to have and would be very helpful!!

Just remember that as Jordan has said, not all the features of the new TC are up and running so this may already be in the works.

yay! this is when hearts would come in handy. hahahha!!

Re: Easier way to find My threads/ My post section

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I like this idea

Re: Easier way to find My threads/ My post Section

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:18 AM

this is such a great idea

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Sounds great!

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Sounds like a good idea

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon
    Avi: TaylorSwiftFan

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:01 AM

This is great, glad people take the time to look at this section because it is important for TC

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.