Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Censor / Cute Words

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I miss the days when someone would swear and it would be replaced with a cute word. Like, "Holy cupcake!" or "I don't give a fluffy bunnies what you think". Could this make a reapperance?

I'm going to test out a few swear words now, just to see what censor there currently is (if I end up swearing I'll edit this right away).

EDIT - Rather alarmingly there doesn't seem to be any censor. Maybe I'm just too used to having one but there are young fans who come on here, we don't want them telling their parents that they're bicycles and that they talk a load of dinosaurs! Isn't the world a lot nicer with cute words instead of cuss words? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Cute Words

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:31 PM

The censors are very observant, clearly ;) haha

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Rach wrote:

I did wonder if someone would read this thread before I edited out my profanities! Hehe.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:36 PM

hahah i had forgotten about this
    i remember i saw a ' what the puppies? ' once, i laughed so hard
    come morning light, you and ill be safe and sound

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Clueless wrote:
    Rach wrote:

I did wonder if someone would read this thread before I edited out my profanities! Hehe.

It's okay, I won't tell

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I remember this!
    My favorite was in a thread where people were listing their biggest fear, & I saw:
    "I'm afraid of getting kittens!"
    I still have no idea what they were actually afraid of. But I doubt it was kittens. lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know I still got a shot in the dark!"

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Fear13ssDragon wrote:
    I remember this!
    My favorite was in a thread where people were listing their biggest fear, & I saw:
    "I'm afraid of getting kittens!"
    I still have no idea what they were actually afraid of. But I doubt it was kittens. lol

Haha, I can't think what that would be! The funniest one I heard was of a troll coming on and trying to post a thread titled "I Hate Taylor Swift". It replaced the title of his thread with "Fluffy Bunnies" and he got so frustrated that he couldn't post what he wanted to say that he gave up!

Long live the funny substitutions.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Oh my gosh ha ha!!!
    I think I said 'dammit' once and I really dont consider that a bad word but anyhow it was like "Cupcakes! Can't believe..."
    I was like. "Wa'?"
    And then I tried editing it and then it was like "Fluffy bunnies.."
    I was so confused oh my god.
    Ha ha.
    the war outside our door keeps ragin' on...

credit to taylorswiftforever

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Remember when every time we typed "Taylor" it changed to "T Swizzle?" so there were a few T Swizzle Lautners floating around hahaha

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I liked as well when the censor was a bit overenthusiastic - words like "cut", "spoon" and "hard" were censored because they could be used very occasionally in an inaproppriate context. When the number 69 was censored, it made me laugh so much.

Speaking of which, it was also fun when for 24 hours, everytime somebody typed "Taylor" it changed to "T-Swizzle". This post will appear below Aussie, who's also mentioned this, I was having issues getting this reply to submit so all I can say is great minds think alike :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I loved those censored words!!! Remember when no one knew what was happening and we were like, ummmm I didn't type fluffy bunnies!

Aussiee13 wrote:
    Remember when every time we typed "Taylor" it changed to "T Swizzle?" so there were a few T Swizzle Lautners floating around hahaha

That was hilarious!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!!

1. Kev avatar Kev

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM

LOL Me Too, Who Knows.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Haha I remember this! Good times...

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Same! Especially since I've seen some people taking advantage of the no censor at the moment.

GHau

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:49 PM

haha i love this :)
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Omg I remember these!
    Bicycles, clouds, puppies, kittens, everything!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With your face and the beautiful eyes.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:50 AM

That's so adorable, I hope we get it back :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Clueless wrote:
    I liked as well when the censor was a bit overenthusiastic - words like "cut", "spoon" and "hard" were censored because they could be used very occasionally in an inaproppriate context. When the number 69 was censored, it made me laugh so much.

Speaking of which, it was also fun when for 24 hours, everytime somebody typed "Taylor" it changed to "T-Swizzle". This post will appear below Aussie, who's also mentioned this, I was having issues getting this reply to submit so all I can say is great minds think alike :)

Yeah the censor was very extreme ha ha :P

the war outside our door keeps ragin' on...

credit to taylorswiftforever

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Ohh my! I love these cute words, the reason you'd swear dissapears after saying the cute word, you just NEED to smile

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon
    Avi: TaylorSwiftFan

RE: Cute Words

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I remember when someone was trying to say "cracker barrel", but ended up saying "giggle barrel".

I SPOKE NOW on 6/25/11

Our song is a slamming screen door,
    sneaking out late tapping on your window...

RE: Cute Words

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Haha!

^ Made by T_Swizzle13

^ Made by DancingAroundAllAlone

^ Made by T_Swizzle13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.