1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Hi Jordan!

First off I'd like to thank you for all your hard work! I love this new TaylorConnect btw. :)
I have some suggestions for the avatars: I know your still working on tc though!

- Allow gifs
- I was a big fan of the 300 x 300 avatars~ Those fit a lot of text and more picture space.

Thank you! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Avatar suggestion thread;

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Adriana wrote:
    Hi Jordan!

First off I'd like to thank you for all your hard work! I love this new TaylorConnect btw. :)
    I have some suggestions for the avatars: I know your still working on tc though!

- Allow gifs
    - I was a big fan of the 300 x 300 avatars~ Those fit a lot of text and more picture space.

I agree!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:34 PM

SimplySwift wrote:
    Adriana wrote:
    Hi Jordan!

- Allow gifs

I agree!

YESS!! I'm working on an avi right now, and its so hard to squeeze in a username :P
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to: Tumblr. (Tswift siggie soon)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I want to be able to change my avatar with a URL when i'm not on a computer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I agree! My username is only one letter off :/ haha :)
    ---------------------------

Graphic by me.
    when all you wanted was to be wanted

Default Avatar

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Remember in old TC when you first signed up you would have a default avatar? I think there should be a default avatar instead of this:

I personally think it's ugly. I don't know why. But I think that maybe the default avatar should be something like this picture:

or this one:

Ideas?

My graphic shop! :)

Re: Default Avatar

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Before it was a black and white pic of Taylor, much better than what it is now!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1834971

1st: ME! 2nd: Heather

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Yeah it used to be a taylor pic, until you changed it on the old one but i guess they should bring that back and let us vote the pic for it!

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:13 PM

i love both of your ides!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Made by me :)

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:37 PM

How bout not being able to post without setting one j/k

I agree, it's pretty ugly........Taylor would be a huge improvement

- graphics byTaylorSwiftFan -
    - Check out my blogs (: -

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:39 PM

ya :) after all, it is a Taylor Swift site.

Both siggies made by me (Music 21)!

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I agree! :D

^Made by me!

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:58 PM

i think it should be like it(last pic is my favorite):

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I definitely agree! I like the last one you posted, I think that would work perfectly :)

5.23.09 • 4.10.10 • 8.9.11 • 8.10.11

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:22 AM

On the old TC, when you first made an account the avatar was a picture of Taylor's Speak now album, I think they should just put that as a default setting or later this year when her new album comes out, put that album cover as the default avatar. I do agree, the default avatar isn't the best.

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM

i think i liked the gray taylor better, the new default avatars are creepy! like those faceless manikins at the store

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I definitely preferred when the default avatar was a picture of Taylor. It looked much better than this creepy glowing silhouette. I wonder if they can't change it to a picture of Taylor because of design restrictions through the new website company. If they could change the avatar, a picture of Taylor would be lovely. I think a colored picture would be nice, but even a grey picture of her would be better than the current default.

*made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Good point, the current Avatar should be on the "Dark Shadows" fan forum.

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I definitely preferred when the default avatar was a picture of Taylor. It looked much better than this creepy glowing silhouette. I wonder if they can't change it to a picture of Taylor because of design restrictions through the new website company. If they could change the avatar, a picture of Taylor would be lovely. I think a colored picture would be nice, but even a grey picture of her would be better than the current default.

*made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I agree on this..
    glowing men are creeeeepppy.

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 3:12 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    How bout not being able to post without setting one j/k

I agree, it's pretty ugly........Taylor would be a huge improvement

- graphics byTaylorSwiftFan -
    - Check out my blogs (: -

Haha, I think there was some truth behind that joke.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 7:42 PM

believe wrote:
    Yeah it used to be a taylor pic, until you changed it on the old one but i guess they should bring that back and let us vote the pic for it!

i agree

By FearlessForever13