Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sub-section for tour spoilers

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I think it would be good idea to have a sub-section/thread/forum for RED Tour spoilers..
Eg. Home>Forum>Past and Future tours>RED TOUR TALK

Why is this a good idea?
1. People who have gone to the tour can discus design, set list, songs, costumes, etc
2. People who have NOT gone to the tour and don't want to spoil anything can still post and use the "Past and future tours", without spoiling the element of surprise

Maybe reply if you agree/disagree? Bad/good idea!
Thanks guys!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sub-section for tour spoilers

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM

That is a really good idea! For the Speak Now tour, the sparks fly video came out before I went to the concert. Everyone was talking about it, but I knew it would spoil it, so I tried to avoid everything about that.

Good idea!

-First sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar![/signature]

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:40 PM

good idea
    Taylor Swift

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM

This is a very good idea, so that it's not ruined for people. My tour date is one of the last ones so I don't want it to be spoiled. I want to be completely surprised.

Please enter Round 2-LoveStory

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM

yes!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I can't even go yet because she never released a NYC date but I don't see why she just wouldn't and I have a backup plan in case but I'd still have to wait until July anyway

The point of this was YES A GOOD IDEA
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I completely agree! I don't want to know the setlist or where the B-Stage is before my show For Speak Now tour I knew, because of the Sparks Fly video, so hopefully that doesnt happen this time!

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord, TCGrammysOfficial)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.