1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Anyone else having these problems??

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Lately,I have noticed that TC is slower then usual and is having more glitches.Whenever I click on a thread,it will only show the first page of the thread and not the page numbers,so I can't click to a certain page.I either have to go the the first or last page of the thread.It takes a really long time to load my profile,forum homepage,and a thread.If I want to search a specific user,it will take a long time to search and if I press ''filter''again,it takes me to the Taylor Swift homepage.Anyone else having these problems??

signatures made by TanyaxOh

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Anyone else having these problems??

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM

wade(ctrl) wrote:
    WonderstruckAnna wrote:
    Lately,I have noticed that TC is slower then usual and is having more glitches.Whenever I click on a thread,it will only show the first page of the thread and not the page numbers,so I can't click to a certain page.I either have to go the the first or last page of the thread.It takes a really long time to load my profile,forum homepage,and a thread.If I want to search a specific user,it will take a long time to search and if I press ''filter''again,it takes me to the Taylor Swift homepage.Anyone else having these problems??

The individual page numbers won't be coming back - just the first/last/previous/next that you see now.

I like the page numbers =(

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I want page numbers back(500 post)

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:42 AM

yeah sometimes TC is so slow
    and i hope they fix it soon
    and page numbers was good why u removed it ????????

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I really hope they get the page numbers back :( I loved them and for me they just caused more lag instead of less

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:39 AM

I've been having the problem with threads when they only show the first and alst page. It's kind of annoying. And sometimes when I submita post it will take me to the first page on the thread. It's really odd. Is this happening to anybody else?
    Can you feel this magic in the air?/ It must have been the way you kissed me/ Fell in love when I saw you standing there/ It must have been the way/Today was a fairytale...

Graphic by Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Innocence13 wrote:
    I've been having the problem with threads when they only show the first and alst page. It's kind of annoying. And sometimes when I submita post it will take me to the first page on the thread. It's really odd. Is this happening to anybody else?
    Can you feel this magic in the air?/ It must have been the way you kissed me/ Fell in love when I saw you standing there/ It must have been the way/Today was a fairytale...

Graphic by Swiftie4EverAndAlways

yes!yes!yes!it's getting a little annoying:(

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I thought it was my slow computer and how ive had a couple of storms lately but they have past and TC is so long loading anything!
    L.W

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Yeah like I can only see the first and last page. Like there is nothing in between. I'm sure there aren't just two pages of every thread...

Me, Heather, & avatar by me.
    Gallery Tumblr

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM

on my laptop that's really old, it keeps changing the last 2 letters of my posts to something lPr. like if I say "cool" it'll say "clPr" It's so annoying so I don't use that comp anymore
    Please help me meet Taylor by clicking----------------------------------------> http://www.z100.com/c/?k7

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM

wade(ctrl) wrote:
    WonderstruckAnna wrote:

Why aren't they coming back ?

The individual page numbers won't be coming back - just the first/last/previous/next that you see now.

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:34 PM

This sometimes happens for me. hope they fix it..

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:41 AM

It works fine on my computer
    The journey has begun. "Nothing safe is worth the drive".

Click here to visit my songbook.

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:03 AM

sadly, I can't relate to your problem

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Yes, I've been dealing with these problems too! It's annoying, for example when I'm typing and I click submit my comment doesn't always show up. So like when a thread says "0 comments" I get so angry cause I JUST POSTED ONE!

RE: Anyone else having these problems??

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:12 AM

This has been happening to me also):

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Im hoping someday
    Taylor Swift

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Yes! It`s happens every time I`m going to log in.

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I'm not havin any problems
    Mary k.

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Yup..
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Yes, but not that much.