1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Please, Mods!

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:52 PM

This is my SECOND TIME IN A ROW being banned from my MakingUpForLostTime account! Why is this happening to me? I don't post anything questionable and I follow TC rules/guidelines. Could mods please re-open my account or something? Or at least tell me WHY this continuously happens? I'm practically crying because of all the things I'm losing since these bans!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Please, Mods!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 12:32 PM

That's odd, I've never heard of anyone being banned before :/

1. Moderator

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM

SingingInTheCar13 wrote:
    This is my SECOND TIME IN A ROW being banned from my MakingUpForLostTime account! Why is this happening to me? I don't post anything questionable and I follow TC rules/guidelines. Could mods please re-open my account or something? Or at least tell me WHY this continuously happens? I'm practically crying because of all the things I'm losing since these bans!

Call our Support staff @ 877-GND-CTRL or online at http://support.groundctrl.com

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I'm back. YAY!!!!

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:50 PM

back

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Did you ever figure out what happened?
    ---

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:06 PM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    Did you ever figure out what happened?
    ---

I think it was because I was posting something with a LOT of Gifs, like, 30 of them. I think I should go crawl under a table now...

I say

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:06 PM

neoswiftie wrote:
    back

Awh thanks :-)

I say

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM

TheBeautifulKind wrote:
    I'm back. YAY!!!!

I say

Yay!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:41 PM

This happened to me. I posted too many characters and posted a lot in a short amount of time and got locked out :/

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I've never heard of this happening before. Strange.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Yus! That happened to me, the spam filter gets triggered sometimes....Contact Ground Control, it'd best to call them because they get back to you way quicker then by email!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:22 PM

This just happened to me yesterday! I had posted a photo of Taylor at the Grammys and then I tried to post a link to watch the pretel online and was told my account had been disabled! Probably good timing considering my thoughts on Taylor's performance yesterday.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I wonder if there ever gonna like.............fix this so it stops happening? There's a thought

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:57 PM

It actually happened to my sister too. And she still can't get back on, but she's not big enough of a fan to try and get it back or make another account :/

Please enter Round 2-LoveStory

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:05 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    I wonder if there ever gonna like.............fix this so it stops happening? There's a thought

Ha ha ha I wouldn't hold your breath.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Hope this gets fixed!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

2. Moderator

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:41 PM

We're very sorry you are having trouble with this, we actualy have a few people coming to us with this problem. we have passed on this issue to the people are may actualy be able to fix it though so hopefully it will get worked out! We do our best!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:48 PM

^Thanks, but this is me! I emailed ground(ctrl) and they got back to me very quickly! :-)

I say

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM

wade(ctrl) wrote:
    SingingInTheCar13 wrote:

Call our Support staff @ 877-GND-CTRL or online at http://support.groundctrl.com

Hello Is there any chance that the TC moderators need any summer interns? Free labor!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:54 PM

If I were you I would email them, and ask to get your very first account back (or second, whichever you like more!!)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*