Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sections TC should have

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM

These are sections that TC should have to make forums easier to get around. it would really clean up the off topic setion, as a member commented below
-If you have more ideas comment and I will add them to the list

-Song Writing Section
-Story Section(where you post books or poems etc you have written)
-New Members Section (for all the FAQ and threads to help people out, also TC rules and tutorials on getting around TC or how to do stuff)
----------------------------------------
Other ideas from other members:

-Taylor Fashion
-Advice
-Other Artists
-Polls ( like built in polls where tc members can make them)

More ideas? Comment

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sections TC should have

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 4:04 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

i know but the mods can talk to them, can't they?

Me | Me | Heather

Here's what Kirsten said like 3 months ago...........

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Definitely a song writing section. It would help Off-Topic so much!

So if this is up to ground(ctrl), what do the mods do exactly? I know they merge and delete threads/posts, but I feel like they probably have bigger responsibilities than just that.

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 5:53 PM

i don't think it should be a songwriting section,
    i think it should be a writing section. that way songs, storys, poems, and all stuff like that can go in it. it could be like this:
    Fan-Made Writings(or something like that) and the description could be "Songbooks, Storys,Poems? Put it all here! or something like that. seriously this would clean off topic up so much
    yeah, it may be some work because the mods would have to merge all of that stuff into the writing section but we despertely need this

Me | Me | Heather

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 6:09 PM

ALoveStory wrote:
    Definitely a song writing section. It would help Off-Topic so much!

So if this is up to ground(ctrl), what do the mods do exactly? I know they merge and delete threads/posts, but I feel like they probably have bigger responsibilities than just that.

They do....they can ban members accounts....which is definitely a responsibility. The mods are kinda like the police of the site. Ground(ctrl) is who actually makes the technical changes to the site........like adding another section on the forum page. When this happens first ground(ctrl) will add the section.......then it'll likely be up to the mods to move all the songwriting ect threads into the new section, which will be a pretty big job

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 6:11 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    i don't think it should be a songwriting section,
    i think it should be a writing section. that way songs, storys, poems, and all stuff like that can go in it. it could be like this:
    Fan-Made Writings(or something like that) and the description could be "Songbooks, Storys,Poems? Put it all here! or something like that. seriously this would clean off topic up so much
    yeah, it may be some work because the mods would have to merge all of that stuff into the writing section but we despertely need this

Me | Me | Heather

I totally agree with this.....it needs a broader title than songwriting

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 6:27 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    or maybe a writing second, where songbooks. poems, and all that stuff can go

YES.

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 6:28 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

YES.

PLEASE GROUND CTRL PLEASE

Me | Me | Heather

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 6:31 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    greaserswift wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

YES.

PLEASE GROUND CTRL PLEASE

^^^^^

Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:52 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    GUYS..............messaging the mods is pointless cause ground(ctrl) has to take the first step in this process. We're waiting on them...........for 2 years now

Mmhm.

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 4:39 AM

Ans let me add an Chat-room ;)

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Vanessa loves Taylor Swift wrote:

We need a chat room agree on that one.
    Sarah Davidson Swifty13

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Perfect ideas!!! :D

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:10 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    GUYS..............messaging the mods is pointless cause ground(ctrl) has to take the first step in this process. We're waiting on them...........for 2 years now

Mmhm.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Chat Rooms Section
    Songwriting/Songwriting Contest Section / writing section
    Graphic Contest Section

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Taylor Swift Quizzes would be cool.

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 9:25 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

Mmhm.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

oh well. doesn't hurt to try.

Me | Me | Heather

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Sarah wrote:

That's been tried and one of the mods said it wasn't able to be implemented, sorry!

Sat, May 17, 2014 at 4:47 PM

We need more quizzes.
    Sarah Davidson Swifty13

Sat, May 17, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Sarah wrote:

That's been tried and one of the mods said it wasn't able to be implemented, sorry!

^

Me | Me | Heather

Sat, May 17, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Sarah wrote:
    We need more quizzes.

Why not Cross word puzzles?? Or a word search for Lyrics??

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.