Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

help please?!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I am having trouble adding an image on my about me/bio on my profile. can anyone help? thanks

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: help please?!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:36 PM

What is wrong??

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

I spoke now on June 8th 2011

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:40 PM

well ive seen people's profile and where they have pictures in there in about me section or gifs, i tried putting one but i couldnt :(

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Copy a picture from the internet, then in your About Me section type [I M G]paste your image here[/ I M G] (but without the spaces between IMG) It works with pictures and gifs.

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:47 PM

FearlessNovelist wrote:
    Copy a picture from the internet, then in your About Me section type [I M G]paste your image here[/ I M G] (but without the spaces between IMG) It works with pictures and gifs.

thanks!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:48 PM

I had the same problem when I just joined (well I still am new). Anyway go to "blogs" and put new blog and then put in your link. Click ok and finally copy and paste the link once you click ok.

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:53 PM

EnchantedToMeetYouSwift wrote:
    FearlessNovelist wrote:

thanks!!

Your Welcome! It's no problem. I'm happy I could help! :D

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:56 PM

DistrictTaylorSwift13 wrote:
    I had the same problem when I just joined (well I still am new). Anyway go to "blogs" and put new blog and then put in your link. Click ok and finally copy and paste the link once you click ok.

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

thanks!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:58 PM

You may want to upload your picture to photobucket or pixlr or one of your choosing.. If/when your internet connection is unavailable, the pics would not be available on the site if the are on your computer. By using one of these services the are out there and available 24/7.

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:01 PM

lt13 wrote:
    You may want to upload your picture to photobucket or pixlr or one of your choosing.. If/when your internet connection is unavailable, the pics would not be available on the site if the are on your computer. By using one of these services the are out there and available 24/7.

thanks! it turned out at first i couldnt upload the image cuz i was using the wrong image url, i used tumblr

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:06 PM

1) create a photobucket account
    2) upload any pix from ur computer to the photobucket account
    3) click edit profile on TS website
    4) Copy and paste the direct link to the "About section in your profile" make sure you include after the link. No spaces.
    5) You can also do it with ur signature :)
    looks like this:

*RED Tour: 5/22/13*

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:28 PM

LoneStarSwiftie wrote:
    1) create a photobucket account
    2) upload any pix from ur computer to the photobucket account
    3) click edit profile on TS website
    4) Copy and paste the direct link to the "About section in your profile" make sure you include after the link. No spaces.
    5) You can also do it with ur signature :)
    looks like this:

*RED Tour: 5/22/13*

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.