Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

S_tay_beautiful's SONGBOOK

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM

WELCOME TO MY SONGBOOK!:-)

Heyy swifties:) So I am a songwriter, and I want to post some songs on here to see how they... Please leave comments and suggestions about them, and be honest, tell me if you think line is cheesy or don't like something. I post a few at a time or as I write good ones and if I get enough feedback I post more... Thank you!
Also, most of my better stuff is on the last few pages, so if you wanna scroll to that, that's where it is.

Songs: (in no order)
1. Tennessee (up)
2. My Song (up)
3. Too Bad (up)
4. You're Happy (up)
5. The Truth Can Lie (up)
6. Happen Again (up)
7. Gold (up)
8. Why I Lie (up)
9. Bright Blue Nashville (up)
10. Perfectly (up)
11. Me and My Songs (up)
12. Take Me All (up)
13. Somewhere You Used To Be (up)
14. Things I Don't Know But I Knew (up)
15. Name's a Tattoo (up)
16. He told me this. (up)
17. Underneath (Cowrite) (up)
18. Faded Blue Jeans (up!)
19. Less Than a Dollar (up)
20. Long Time Coming (Cowrite) (up)
21. Truth Is (up)
22. Sweet Sad Sorrow (up!)
23. I Don't (up!)
24. The Lucky People (up!)
25. Me and Ryan (up and new!!)
26. California (up and new!!)
27. Sparks Collide (up and new!!)
28. Fingers Crossed (up and new!!)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY SONGBOOK
If you like my songs and would like to be updated when I post a new one, click this link and sign up! Thanks:)

http://taylorswift.com/users/3121C5oP/blogs/5270512

Contest Graphics

Contests I've placed in:
I've been really bad with updating this, so I'm gonna start now.

Staybeautiful137's contest: 1st Place for "Too Bad"

Her Contest

RachelLovesTaylor's contest: 2nd for "You're Happy" and 3rd for "My Song"

SingingInTheCar's contest: The Fearless Award for "Happen Again"

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2375653]Her Contest

Redswifties's contest: Best line for "But don't keep me dark in your, bright mind" from My Song.

Her Contest

Sparklexxx's contest: Taylor Swift Award (1st) for The Truth Can Lie and Second for Tennessee

Her Contest

PLEASE ENTER STAYBEAUTIFUL137's SONGWRITING CONTEST! (Link up there)

Lovelovelove
-J-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: S_tay_beautiful's SONGBOOK

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 8:26 PM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    s_tay_beautiful wrote:
    Hey guys, so I don't have a name for this song yet. I didn't want to call it "Goodbye Song", since I already had My Song. If you have any ideas please comment them. Thanks, I hope you like it!

If it's a goodbye song,
    I wouldn't even need, it.
    If it takes too long,
    I'm just gonna leave, it,
    Doesn't matter to me, so you don't even care.
    I, never wrote another to compare.

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

I can't even tell you how beautiful the chorus is. It's just a masterpiece, I am sooooooo completely amazed. Wowwowowowowowo LOVE IT SO MUCH

thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo
    Camryn xoxo

Thank you so much!!
    You're soso nice!!:-)
    Check out my songbook:

http://taylorswift.com/forum/forum_suggestions/2396773

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 8:39 PM

MarkmyselfandI wrote:
    great song, S TAY Beautiful. Great theme. If a person is being told goodbye, they would not want it to be a long production. It only prolongs to pain of the moment.

Thank you so much:-)

Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 2:29 PM

This is a new song, it's called Sweet Sad Sorrow. If you want to subscribe to my songbook, I have a blog up that tells you how. Thank you so much for all of the amazing comments I've been getting, they really mean a lot!!

Sweet Sad Sorrow

You took a life that wasn't yours.
    You stole what's mine, gave it to her.
    And time's been kinder, but not kinder than before.

Same stories come around again.
    She took what's yours, gave it to him.
    And I'd listen to the words you say,
    They won't matter anyway.

Such a sweet, tired, sad story.
    Going down's losing all the glory.
    If you move, they take it.
    If you don't, you break it.
    Such a sweet, sad sorrow for you.

There's too many what ifs in the room.
    Tired from getting tossed around.
    And I don't like to fight, but I'm the death of you.

Such a sweet, tired, sad story.
    Going down's losing all the glory.

I almost called you before I put down the phone.
    I told myself you, weren't home,
    So I wrote myself,

This sweet, tired, sad story.
    Going down's losing the glory.

Oh such a sweet, sad sorrow,
    For you.

You took a life that wasn't yours.
    You took what's mine, gave it to her.

Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM

"Sweet Sad Sorrow" is my favorite. I just fell in love with your song, I can't even put it into words. Your lyrics:

"There's too many what ifs in the room.
    And I don't like to fight, but I'm the death of you."

Those are incredibly mature and beautiful lyrics. You should be proud of yourself, I can completely imagine you being a country singer. At least that's how I picture your songs, I love country music and I would definitely buy your music!!!

Camryn xoxo

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 3:34 PM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    "Sweet Sad Sorrow" is my favorite. I just fell in love with your song, I can't even put it into words. Your lyrics:

Those are incredibly mature and beautiful lyrics. You should be proud of yourself, I can completely imagine you being a country singer. At least that's how I picture your songs, I love country music and I would definitely buy your music!!!

Camryn xoxo

Wowww, thank you so much!! My dream is to be a country singer, that made my day!!:-)
    Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM

s_tay_beautiful wrote:
    SwiftieKat wrote:

Camryn xoxo

Wowww, thank you so much!! My dream is to be a country singer, that made my day!!:-)
    Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Amazing, I was truly enchanted
    Happy. Free. Confused. Lonely.
    At The Same Time

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:
    s_tay_beautiful wrote:
    SwiftieKat wrote:

Camryn xoxo

Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Amazing, I was truly enchanted
    Happy. Free. Confused. Lonely.
    At The Same Time

Wow, thank you!!

Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I just thought I'd post that I fixed the first verse in "My Song" if anyone wants to check that out. I don't know if it even sounds better, it was just bothering me lol.
    Have a lovely evening:-)
    Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 9:17 PM

And Faded Blue Jeans.
    Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:26 PM

This is a new song I wrote called "I Don't". It's about someone who isn't for you, but you're too in love to care. If you haven't, please subscribe to my songbook!! I will love you forever. :D

I Don't

You're complicated in the way,
    Your silence fills a room.
    And I don't have the room,
    For that.
    You're something more, with something less.
    You never can take the rest,
    Of everything you ever thought,
    Was yours.

If I won't talk, please don't say a word.
    Everything isn't better off heard.

I'd tell you how I hate you.
    How you make me mad at myself.
    Why you can't understand,
    You ain't everything I want.
    You're so hard to love,
    But I try anyway.
    And you need to watch your mouth.

But baby I don't.

You're moving like a note in the song,
    First you're here and then you're gone,
    And we are better off gone,
    Than alive.
    You watch the boxes on the street,
    We all know, you'll leave,
    Turn eighteen,
    I'll watch you ditch this town.

And I won't ever wake up on your time.
    But I'll say everything that's on my mind.

You're so hard to love,
    But I try anyway.

But baby I don't.

You're so hard to love,
    That's why I, don't want to.
    But I'm gonna miss you.

You're so hard to love,
    But I try anyway.

But baby I don't.
    I wasn't taught that way.

Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:15 PM

A very relevant and expressive song, S tay beautiful! My personal connecting point with the lyric is, when "I tell you that I hate you" I am saying I hate that you do not love me". Sometimes when we love, we find our image of the one in which we fall in love with to be flawed, for they cannot, and will not, love us as we had envisioned.
    Mark the Nifty Swifty

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:34 AM

MarkmyselfandI wrote:
    A very relevant and expressive song, S tay beautiful! My personal connecting point with the lyric is, when "I tell you that I hate you" I am saying I hate that you do not love me". Sometimes when we love, we find our image of the one in which we fall in love with to be flawed, for they cannot, and will not, love us as we had envisioned.

Thank you, I'm glad you could relate to it!!

Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 7:32 PM

BUMP
    Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 6:37 PM

So this is pretty much another song about how I wanna go to Nashville. I've written tons, I go the idea for this in Social Studies and it turned out good, so I'm gonna post it. It's called the Lucky People, hope you like it. Please subscribe to my songbook and leave your comments/suggestions about my songs. Thanks!

The Lucky People

If I wished hard enough,
    Filled my lungs, up with air,
    Would it feel like I felt,
    Back when I cared?

And I just wanna hear something good on the radio.
    All the lines from all the songs that I know.

I've got a hand of four-leaf clovers,
    Up in New York State with me.
    And I need them to get me somewhere.
    Why are all the lucky people in Tennessee?

If you knew about me,
    I could take my luck and words,
    But what good would that be,
    If you can't change the world?

And I just wanna turn on the radio,
    Without hearing static on the lines I know.

Up in New York State with me.
    And I need them to get me somewhere.
    Why are the lucky people in Tennessee?

Up here, with me.
    They don't get me anywhere.
    Why are all the lucky people in Tennessee?

I could drive alone.
    I hear a song I know,
    That could be me, oh that could be me.

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM

AMAZING as usual!!!!

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Treacherous Slope wrote:
    AMAZING as usual!!!!

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

Check out my songbook:

Lovin'lovelovelove,
    -J-

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 4:28 PM

CONGRATS!!
    You have been nominated for The TC Song Book Award which is finding the best Song Book on TC!!
    You can spread this every where and try to get people to vote for you!
    Good luck!!
    [?URL=http://taylorswift.com/forum/voting/2531753]http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u613/anne2404/Untitled-1_zps87f391b5.jpg[/IMG?][/URL?]
    (remove the 4 ?)

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Comment your songbook link on my profile and I'll advertise it on my profile and enter you in contests!!
    Do something nice for someone else in return!!

Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I haven't posted in forever! Since the last time I posted a song I've written tons of new ones, here are a few:

This is called "Me and Ryan". It's about one of my best friends from when I was little who isn't one of my friends now.

Me and Ryan grew up down the block,
    Telling each other stories and living them out.
    We were heroes and detectives every now and then,
    Ask him 'bout anything he'll tell you again,
    How the best days actually happened,
    Me and Ryan.

So I guess we're not getting married,
    But I had the best time in that tree.
    I'm glad I had everything I had and I hope that's where you lie with me.
    Who wants to be,
    Sitting alone 'cause you know you'll lose it anyway,
    Who wants to be brought up that way?

Me and Ryan grew up until eight,
    When we stopped talking and staying up late,
    And I didn't want to lose we we'd made for us,
    So I put it in a box and now it's covered in dust.
    We're kind of fading away,
    But I'm trying.

So I guess we're not getting married,
    But I had the best time in that tree.
    I'm glad I had everything I had and I hope that's where you lie with me.
    Who wants to be,
    Sitting alone 'cause you know you'll lose it anyway,
    Who wants to be brought up that way?

I'm not sure if you even still care,
    And that's fine but I kinda miss it.
    The stupid fights, you being smarter than me,
    Which you think you still are so maybe that, will never change.

Me and Ryan will be talking after graduation.
    We'll be going off to college and that's the worst occasion.
    Because I know we ain't seven and people change,
    But those years in heaven should have stayed the same.
    It was easy and it was just what we did.

Me and Ryan.
    Ohh me and Ryan.

This song is called California.

I've been to California,
    And I remember the breeze.
    It wasn't perfect everyday,
    But it was good enough for me.

Out there, a clear sky's worth nothing,
    But right now that'd be something, I'd be willing to lose.

But I don't live in California,
    It isn't sunny everyday.
    Sometimes it rains, sometimes it pours,
    And sometimes I feel nothing at all.
    Sometimes we get the summer with no rain,
    And then the seasons change.

You say you wanna see the world,
    But it's a big one to see.
    You say you wanna sail the oceans,
    But what about me?

If I tried to make a conversation,
    I'm pretty sure the sky would go grey,
    So what do I say?

'Cause I don't live in California,
    It isn't sunny everyday.
    Sometimes it rains, sometimes it pours,
    And sometimes I feel nothing at all.
    Sometimes we get the summer with no rain,

I'm glad I don't live in California,
    'Cause then I'd never wanna leave, and there's,
    So many places, that I wanna see.
    Maybe I should try New York, or Tennessee.
    Sometimes they get the summer with no rain,
    Then the seasons change.
    Ohhhh.

This song is called Sparks Collide about a really-intense-but-in-a-good-way relationship.

You said live in the moment,
    And the moments with you,
    They'd come and go so quickly like a town passing through.
    You were fearless and real,
    I was reckless with you.
    Someday I'll feel less, 'cause I felt everything with you.

And it's dynamic and,
    Sparks collide,

When you'd,
    Feel it,
    Too.
    And I'd,
    Feel like,
    I'm flying over you.

We were top of the hill,
    We were crowned kings and queens.
    Take nothing for granted, whatever it seems.
    You read my favorite books,
    And we forgot our pasts,
    The days seemed shorter, because our world spins so fast.

And it's dynamic and,
    Beautiful,

When you'd,
    Feel it,
    Too.
    And I'd,
    Feel like,
    I'm flying over you.

It's a hit it or miss it,
    It's a thrilling ride,
    It's the heat of the moment,
    When two sparks collide.

And it's dynamic,
    And beautiful,

When you'd,
    Feel it,
    Too.
    And I'd,
    Feel like,
    I'm flying 'cause you're so cute,
    And I,
    Feel like,
    I'm dying,
    I'm dying over you.

Thanks and please leave comments!
    Check out my songbook:

-J-

Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 9:24 PM

This is an old song I wrote a few years ago when I was eleven, but I thought I'd post it. It's called Fingers Crossed and I hope you like it!

Fingers Crossed

I didn't know I wanted what I couldn't have.
    You were so good, untouchable at that.
    You have a way you walked, way you talked,
    But somethings you didn't wanna see,
    So you didn't see,
    The things that weren't as pretty.

But maybe you had,
    Fingers crossed behind your back,
    When you told her "I love you".
    Maybe there's a thirteen, mirror cracked, something so bad you won't do, that,
    Cause then I'd cry.
    Or maybe just lie, down.

It's something bad when you're up all night writing.
    Six a.m. and you never went to bed.
    But there's something to those eyes, once in a while,
    That you know, you can't let get away,
    So you just feel like,
    The thing that isn't as, pretty.

But maybe you had,
    Cause then I'd just cry.
    Or maybe just lie, down.

So I guess I can lie down,
    At eight pm,
    On my bed,
    I see the light fading,
    As the sun sets,
    And dark comes out,
    There's a sleepless night,
    I can't go without.

But maybe you had,
    Cause then I'd just cry.
    Alone,
    Or maybe just lie down,
    For tonight,
    Knowing,

There's somethings you didn't wanna see,
    So you didn't see,
    The things that weren't as, pretty.

Check out my songbook:

-J-

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.