Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Bar Fix

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Ok so everyone is having a problem with when clciking the red bar, it takes you to the home screen. I was checking it out and I noticed something.
When you hover over it, the three tiny bars on it that you click change color(I never noticed this until now)
So, when it stays the pinkish color, I guess it doesn't "see" your mouse.

Notice how the little bars are light pink. Don't click it or it will take you to the home page.

Notice how the little bars are white on this one, this means it "senses" your mouse.

So if it stays pinkish then just bring your house away from it and then back to it until it turns white. Or in other words, keep hovering over it until it turns white.

I hope this helps!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Bar Fix

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I never noticed that Thanks (=

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:15 PM

That's Good to know! But some people were having the problem where when you went to use the bar and click on it. It would just take you right back to the home page and it wouldn't let you use the bar!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Thanks that helps a lot!!! I never noticed!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM

the same problem wz me , but it never turns to white

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Thanks for helping it works!
    Forever and Always

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:25 PM

And if you click on the words Taylor Swift above it, it takes you to the homepage.

^
    All made by me :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:32 PM

thank you! I've been having problems with this!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Thanks!! This helps a bunch!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I'm glad I could help!(:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:20 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Ok so everyone is having a problem with when clciking the red bar, it takes you to the home screen. I was checking it out and I noticed something.
    When you hover over it, the three tiny bars on it that you click change color(I never noticed this until now)

Notice how the little bars are light pink. Don't click it or it will take you to the home page.

Notice how the little bars are white on this one, this means it "senses" your mouse.

So if it stays pinkish then just bring your house away from it and then back to it until it turns white. Or in other words, keep hovering over it until it turns white.

I hope this helps!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thank you ! :D

My Graphic Shop

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:29 PM

bumppp

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I'm having this problem, too. I hope they fix it soon. ;P

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:18 PM

This was really helpful, Thnx!:)
    -I was already getting frustrated haha:P

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:02 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

I hope this helps!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

This doesn't work with me though because I'm on an iPad....

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Thank you so much!

1- Me 2- Daya

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Ill try
    Taylor Swift

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:14 AM

Thank you so much!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:04 AM

having the same problem too

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:42 AM

That happens to me too! Drives me insane!

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! This is so helpful!

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.