Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

QUOTE GLITCH

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Now, this does not happen every single time you quote somebody, but there are a couple quoting glitches i would like to bring to the attention of our wonderful mods.

1. Quote "Reply" does not show up.
So you reply to the quote(if that makes sense) but the message does not show up

2. Quote "Reply" Shows up in the other users siggie.

anyone else notice this?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: QUOTE GLITCH

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Experienced both. Pretty damn annoying.
    On May 16 2014, a legend is reborn

Taylor Connect, where guys can become girls, and every girl can look beautiful- TheDaikaiju

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I think I know what you mean.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM

bumpp

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:18 PM

:( happend to me 2
    Forever and Always

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:20 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:

My graphic shop ^

Let me try it ...

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

http:/[/signature]

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM

ComeAwayToTheWater wrote:
    taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:

My graphic shop ^

Let me try it ...

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

http:/[/signature][/quote]
    ^it doesnt happen everytime. it happens sometimes
    [signature][/signature]

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2313193][img="http://i47.tinypic.com/2yvuvdi.jpg"]

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM

^^^^^^^^^^SEE! IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    my comment was "it doesnt happen every time. it happens sometimes"

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I always take the siggy out when I quote so it's not a problem for me

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:26 AM

Experienced that. Pretty annoying, I know.:/

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:53 AM

This happens to me every now and then - and I've noticed it mainly happens when I quote certain users.
    So now, when I quote, I tend to just copy and paste what they've said and quote it myself in the text box, instead of clicking quote....if that made sense?

^ made by me - please don't steal it xoxo!

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 8:25 PM

still happening

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Yea thats happened to me several times.

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Way too annoying
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Happened to me,too...
    The journey has begun. "Nothing safe is worth the drive".

Click here to visit my songbook.

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Yeah it happened to me too. It is so annoying!

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Argh!!! Only happens when it takes you to a separate page where it says 'I am not a bot' otherwise if you type in the smaller pop-up box it doesn't malfunction.

^autumnleavesfalling

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 7:08 PM

now it isnt working at all

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM

This happened to me too. What I write gets mixed up with the signatures.

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

RE: QUOTE GLITCH

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Now, this does not happen every single time you quote somebody, but there are a couple quoting glitches i would like to bring to the attention of our wonderful mods.

anyone else notice this?

EDIT 4-24-13: It's not working at all now

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

trying....

| AnnaBanana13 | Daya |

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM

EndUpDreaming wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

anyone else notice this?

EDIT 4-24-13: It's not working at all now

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

trying....

| AnnaBanana13 | Daya |

well it wasnt working for me at least.... :/

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.