Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Getting to profile problem

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Right now that I'm on the forum and I try to click the down arrow to go on my profile, it takes me to the homepage. Has this been happening to anyone else? Now to get to my profile I have to type my username in the url thingy and my profile link comes up... I guess that I've been on my profile too long that my iPad recognizes my username and profile url ()

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Getting to profile problem

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I've seen lots of people saying this is happening tonight................but it's not happening to me Are you using Internet Explorer?

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:08 PM

That's happening to me too! & it's bugging me a bit...

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:12 AM

This is happening to me, to get there, make a post in the forums. Click on your profile, then Edit profile. You can accessthings from there.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:23 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    I've seen lots of people saying this is happening tonight................but it's not happening to me Are you using Internet Explorer?

I'm using safari because I'm typically on my iPad :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Same! Wait till the little lines are white and then click on that
    Forever and Always

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.