Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I don't know what happened to my old account!!!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:59 PM

So my other account was SwiftieNaomie13, but when I want to login...it says 'ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND'...I don't know why they deleted my account without noticing me...And did nothing wrong except for coming on here every single day....I really don't know what happened....(I'm sad...I wroked so hard for those badges...Now, I have to come here every day to earn my badges back.)...:'(
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdak4qgA6o1rs4ouco1_500.gif

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I don't know what happened to my old account!!!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Please add me...I am now 'new' here

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:14 PM

You weren't deleted, you've just been caught in TC's incredibly frustrating spam filter glitch...............your account has been suspended, and to recover it you need to do this (taken from another thread from someone with the same problem)

matt(ctrl) wrote:

The best way to recover a lost or disabled account is to contact ground (ctrl) support at http://support.groundctrl.com or by calling 877-463-2875.

Thanks

Now obviously that phone number only works if your in the USA

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Dan gives the best information.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

RE: I don't know what happened to my old account!!!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:21 PM

This thread is dedicated to Taylor's instagram photos. So whenever she tweets a new one,

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Have you got it back?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Its just a glitch. Try tomorrow or in a few days

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Aw hey girly! This happened to me, I edited a post too many times and they suspended my account. I sent an e-mail to contact ground (ctrl) support at http://support.groundctrl.com and they got back to me in a few days. They just reactivate it. I hope everything works! xoxo
    -Kat

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo
    [IM

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.