Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Has anyone had to deal with Ground CTRL before?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:11 PM

I sent them an email about the issue on my profile ages ago and my profile is still not fixed and the only email I have received from them is one telling me that my request was sent to the right department when I know for a fact that I originally sent it to the right department seeing as while my profile has a huge issue and the department I sent it to was the one that delete with these issues!

It is pissing me off. I just want my profile back and fixed Why is that so hard!

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2355513/page/9#post_20225113[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Has anyone had to deal with Ground CTRL before?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:15 PM

whenever i have a problem like this i post it in the offcial news section that only mods r suppost to post in. that way they will see it for sure(:
    and then i make a thread w/ the same title in thsi section . maybe say that in ur post. just make sure u say u r posting there so they will see it! it worked for me

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:18 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    whenever i have a problem like this i post it in the offcial news section that only mods r suppost to post in. that way they will see it for sure(:
    and then i make a thread w/ the same title in thsi section . maybe say that in ur post. just make sure u say u r posting there so they will see it! it worked for me

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

I have already been told I have to take it to ground CTRL. Well a mod told someone that also mentioned it to a mod who then told me

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2355513/page/9#post_20225113[/signature]

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Courtz wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

I have already been told I have to take it to ground CTRL. Well a mod told someone that also mentioned it to a mod who then told me

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2355513/page/9#post_20225113[/signature][/quote]
    ohhh. then i'm not sure :/
    but if the mods didnt tell u personally then u should message one of them. message one that comes on a lot. ones that actualy reply are Kirsten, Jen, and Ashlee. At least they reply to me the most.
    [signature][/signature]

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2313193]

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:20 PM

um for some reason my reply is in ur siggie lol ^^

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:28 PM

My reply ends up in some Swifties signature too, but only on some users! Haha :3

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

1. Moderator

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:59 PM

They will get to it. If you don't hear anything this week pm me.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

2. Moderator

RE: Has anyone had to deal with Ground CTRL before?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I just sent you an email Courtz.

All of the above info is right, the best way to recover a lost or disabled account is to contact ground (ctrl) support at http://support.groundctrl.com or by calling 877-463-2875.

Thanks

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:46 AM

It is aid to be 7-10 days.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Weird, Courtz' profile is still not fixed ... hold on swiftie ... we all feel your pain and want to see your page back to it's normal state (of grace)

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Don't think so
    Taylor Swift

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I haven't sorry.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:34 PM

neoswiftie wrote:
    Weird, Courtz' profile is still not fixed ... hold on swiftie ... we all feel your pain and want to see your page back to it's normal state (of grace)

5 days later... maybe contact Ashlee now...

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:12 AM

I got to say, this is horribly inefficient support.
    On May 16 2014, a legend is reborn

Taylor Connect, where guys can become girls, and every girl can look beautiful- TheDaikaiju

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:13 AM

I called when my account was down.(:

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Courtz' profile page is fixed!!!

Now swifties, be nice and friend her, send her messages, post on her profile page... make her smile

RE: Has anyone had to deal with Ground CTRL before?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Like who would do that! That would make me me mad if that ever happened to me!
    " If your lucky enough to be different, don't ever change."

~ Taylor Swift ~

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I've never had to send them any emails. I hope it all ends up working out

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:11 PM

ITS FIXED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:12 PM

neoswiftie wrote:
    Courtz' profile page is fixed!!!

Now swifties, be nice and friend her, send her messages, post on her profile page... make her smile

You are just so amazingly sweet! like wow your just amazing!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.