Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

PLEASE FIX MY PROFILe!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Please fix my profile! Its been nearly a week if not over a week since it went and got all broken on me, I have PMed a mod I have emailed Ground Ctrl and I know someone else has PMed a mod about it to! I would really like my profile back to normal with out having to make a new account. Please Fix it I am begging you

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonde

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: PLEASE FIX MY PROFILe!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I hope it get's back to normal soon!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I saw another person's profile like that, but it went back to normal in like a day
    They should've fixed it by now...

^Caitlin :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM

That's weird. They should've fixed it by now...Would you like me to PM a Mod too?

^sm160

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:44 PM

MarvelousTune413 wrote:
    That's weird. They should've fixed it by now...Would you like me to PM a Mod too?

^sm160

If you could. I would do anything to have my account fixed!

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonde

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Hoping that it will get back to normal soon :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Courtz wrote:
    MarvelousTune413 wrote:

^sm160

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's.
    There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonde

I just PM'd Ashlee :) I said you've PM'd another Mod and you've emailed Ground Ctrl and hope that she can fix this soon.

^sm160

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM

MarvelousTune413 wrote:
    Courtz wrote:
    MarvelousTune413 wrote:

^sm160

Thanks so so so much

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's.
    There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonde

I just PM'd Ashlee :) I said you've PM'd another Mod and you've emailed Ground Ctrl and hope that she can fix this soon.

^sm160

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:10 PM

PLEASE TC MODS FIX IT I MISS GETTING FRIEND REQUESTS ITS NOT THE SAME AS ADDING PEOPLE ITS MORE FUN IT MAKES YOU FEEL SPECIAL

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Ok, Ashlee said that you need to talk to: http://support.groundctrl.com/

^sm160

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I have I sent them an email.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Courtz wrote:

That's weird, maybe send them another one?

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:11 PM

just get rid of all your stuff from your profile and start from scratch and you can still add things from the last time

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:15 PM

MarvelousTune413 wrote:
    Courtz wrote:

That's weird, maybe send them another one?

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Cant they said to only send them onen and not to double up

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:17 PM

DistrictTaylorSwift13 wrote:
    just get rid of all your stuff from your profile and start from scratch and you can still add things from the last time

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

I thing that whats causing the issue wont let me delete it

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Has it been fixed yet?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:05 AM

I hope it gets fixed soon!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Awe, I hope it gets fixed

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:36 PM

if someone posted this in the offical news and announcments section then the mods would for sure see it lol

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:54 PM

How can I fix my link and had a picture

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I HOPE IT GETS FIXED SOON!

TaylorSwiftFan001, BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow(last 2)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.