Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

not working

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:15 PM

ok so Tc as a hole right now just isn't working for me, Most of my profile is missing, The forums wont refresh and show new posts. It just really isn't working how do I fix it? Inbox me coz well I wont see the replies as this tread won't refresh. It may not even post or show up as posted for me. WHAT DO I DO? I really don't want to have to make a new account because then I will lose all my friends points and badges and I have the Founder bag so if I make a new account I can't get that one back like I can all the others.

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonderstruck bottles when ever they reach it.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: not working

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:47 PM

yeah, as a whole it isnt working properly.
    it is doing that thing were you post something and you go to another page, come back and it isnt there anymore.... then you retype it and the older post appears. it's really weird!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Wow, you're profile is really weird!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:25 PM

It's fixed now

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:36 AM

There still is something wrong with your profile page...
    contact one of the moderators
    I've send a mail to Kirsten about your page

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Whenever I change my profile I always save everything on a DOCUMENT. Mine messed up once and I really liked my profile. It really sucks when it happens.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:01 AM

neoswiftie wrote:
    There still is something wrong with your profile page...
    contact one of the moderators
    I've send a mail to Kirsten about your page

Thanks I have messaged J as well and even emailed ground ctrl I hope so bad It can be fixed because I will litterally cry If I have to start over! I like the founder badge and I really don't want to lose it

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonderstruck bottles when ever they reach it.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Lost In Translation wrote:
    Whenever I change my profile I always save everything on a DOCUMENT. Mine messed up once and I really liked my profile. It really sucks when it happens.

I don't like that its not working I miss getting all excited over a friend request!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Don't worry they will be able to fix it... I just watched the html code... and the messages are still there... not sure what the problem is... but ground ctrl will know what to do

One of the messages I could find:
    "Hi! Im Kori, im 13, I sent you a friend request, Im new with the forum, I joined like 2 hours ago been on it ever scine. I live in Australia, you seem amazing. Please add me<br />
    love, love, love"

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.