Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

blog

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:34 PM

ok so ive been trying to access the blog page to write one but its not working. is this happening because theyre doing stuff or its just not working on my computer?

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: blog

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:20 PM

It has been out for a while. It's not just on your computer... I have been wanting to post a blog as well, but I haven't been able to for a week or so.

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:23 PM

it wont let me in either!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I can't get it the User Blogs >:L
    Natalie Johnson

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM

ok good to know its not just me :)

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:40 PM

It's been out for a while, I've been trying for a long time too

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:43 PM

it's not been working i think its under 'maintenance' it you know what i mean.
    Hasita xoxo

RE: blog

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM

It`s not working
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2367233/page/2
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:42 PM

It might be under construction

- credit LongLiveTay13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.